Kurt 15-Mar-21
loesshillsarcher 15-Mar-21
Teeton 15-Mar-21
Buffalo1 15-Mar-21
Tonybear61 15-Mar-21
Royboy 15-Mar-21
Jaquomo 16-Mar-21
15-Mar-21
Just heard from a friend of mine that the building that houses the Pope and Young museum in Chatfield has been sold and they're shutting the doors this coming Saturday. Does anyone know if this is true? I knew it was for sale but hoped I'd get down there before it was sold.

15-Mar-21
It is selling and the museum pieces are being prepped to be moved/stored to their new location.

15-Mar-21
Great news!

15-Mar-21
Any idea where it's being moved to??

15-Mar-21
Yes, true

15-Mar-21
Good deal. Hope the club makes some money off it after having it a couple decades.

15-Mar-21
heard rumors of Springfield but IDK

15-Mar-21
I hope it get moved to a area of the country with a high number of bowhunters and good interstate roads system, with high hunter traffic.

15-Mar-21
Great that the building sold. I'm sure that the leadership will see that a suitable place will be obtained to continue to honor the collections in the museum.

Chatfield is a nice town but not exactly a realtor's dream "location, location, location" type of place.

15-Mar-21
I remember going there to visit, attending the NABC meetings and fishing that trout stream a few blocks away. Wondering if they are going to move the commemorative blocks my family and I bought to honor our bowhunters who have passed on.

15-Mar-21
I used to visit it in Washington but it’s good that it moved where more people can visit and check out the past.

16-Mar-21
Pretty sure I read they were going to move the commemorative pavers. Springfield would be a great location.

• Sitka Gear