Nanook 19-Mar-21
Old Reb 19-Mar-21
jingalls 20-Mar-21
Nanook 21-Mar-21
Nanook 21-Mar-21
Capra 21-Mar-21
ginzel 23-Mar-21
19-Mar-21
I shoot a 27” draw length 70lb Mathews Z7 extreme, looking to purchase a new bow.The Bowtech Solution sd caught my attention as its designed for shorter guys like myself.Was wondering if anyone has shot one yet and could give me some insight. Local dealers (2 hours away) are telling me they are still 10 weeks away on receiving leftys.

19-Mar-21
I haven't shot one but I watched a review on Lusk Archery on You Tube. He shot all 3 versions of the Solution and then told what he thought about them. This may give you a little insight about the bow.

20-Mar-21
I’ve shot Bowtech for 12 years. I shoot 27” draw as well. Shot the solution, V3 31, and a new prime side by side. I wanted to buy the Bowtech. But the V3 31 is just as smooth drawing as the Solution. But the V3 is quieter, with less hand shock at the shot. And the V3 is faster than the Bowtech. I ordered the V3...it’s a better bow in my opinion. And all the videos I’ve watched of people comparing them come to the same conclusion. Can’t believe I picked the Mathews, but it “IS” the better bow.

21-Mar-21
Thanks guys, I do plan on shooting both to compare if possible as dealers here dont really cater to leftys and most of the time they are a special order. Most of my bow purchases have been without a “test drive” and just relying on my on research and word of mouth. It really sucks.

21-Mar-21
Thanks guys, I do plan on shooting both to compare if possible as dealers here dont really cater to leftys and most of the time they are a special order. Most of my bow purchases have been without a “test drive” and just relying on my on research and word of mouth. It really sucks.

21-Mar-21
Im 26.5" draw. I have been shooting bowtech overdrive binaries for the last 10 years or so. They tend to generate a lot of energy at short draws.

The new bowtechs have the easy adjust cam system which I think is priceless for guys without a bow press or a shop near them.

ALL of the new bows are great I hunted with a PSE Evoke 31 last year and have a VRX 31 that I would go with as well. Depending on your goal you have a lot of great options. Local support may be a consideration as well.

as far as LH good luck :)

23-Mar-21
I just got my Bowtech SD and have to say it is a great bow. I have shot mathews for years but for me the mathews switchweight bows are hard pulling. The bowtech took 2 shots to get a bullet hole thru paper and shoots my fixed blade broadheads perfectly. I also shoot left handed at 27 in draw. I waited 11 weeks for mine and griped alot but it was well werth the wait. Can't believe how easy they are to tune. The SD for me is a very smooth draw with a hard back wall. Hey I'm happy and thats all that really matters.

• Sitka Gear