xtroutx 22-Mar-21
xtroutx 22-Mar-21
JLeMieux 23-Mar-21
APauls 23-Mar-21
Treeline 23-Mar-21
19-Mar-21

FORESTBOWS 's embedded Photo
FORESTBOWS 's embedded Photo
I would like to put together some summer fishing/camping/horses back trips. Time frame would be late june- mid August. Every trip would be customized.

19-Mar-21
Hey Forest is fly fishing an option? Father/son

19-Mar-21
Yes 100% alot of places we can catch native trout every cast. I would love that T Mac

22-Mar-21

Shuteye's embedded Photo
Shuteye's embedded Photo
Got these white perch about a mile and a half from my house. They come up the river to spawn in the spring. They are my favorite fish to eat. I use and electric fillet knife and make nice little bone free fillets. Season em' up and dunk them in batter, cover with corn meal then put them in Ol' George's Lean, clean, grillin' machine.

22-Mar-21
i send a private email

22-Mar-21

xtroutx's embedded Photo
xtroutx's embedded Photo
Spring walleye are starting to hit the rivers here in Wisconsin

22-Mar-21

xtroutx's embedded Photo
xtroutx's embedded Photo
Don't have a clue where the deer pic came from.

23-Mar-21
This sounds like a blast Forest.

23-Mar-21
Sorry are you looking for good examples of trips to take, or saying you will be selling trips?

23-Mar-21
Pretty sure he’s looking to set up some horse pack trips for camping and fishing. The country Forest is in has some awesome lakes that don’t see many fishermen in the back country and a horse pack in would be a ton of fun! Some variety in those lakes up there but mostly brookies and cutthroats. Some really good ones in the right lakes.

• Sitka Gear