Z Barebow 24-Mar-21
Brotsky 24-Mar-21
LONEBULL 24-Mar-21
Ron Niziolek 24-Mar-21
Mike Turner 24-Mar-21
Rgiesey 24-Mar-21
Z Barebow 24-Mar-21
22-Mar-21
B,O.W had its annual banquet Saturday. The turnout was great and our fundraising auction was better than ever. As I’m not on the board I’ll let someone official comment to that. My observation and opinion was that we were ready to unlock and socialize. Aron Snyder and Keith Beam did a super job and really contributed to the night. Aron would be welcome to move up here and join us, Keith may be a little too dangerous. Great guys! We’ve missed a lot of fundraising across the sportsman’s organizations and that’s not good for any of us. Hopefully the rest will follow suit. Thanks BOW, Randy Giesey

22-Mar-21
Great stuff Randy, hopefully it was a strong turnout and good outcome for B.O.W.

22-Mar-21
Sounds like a great time...we all are ready for some fun. It's been too long. Glad to see BOW leading the way!

22-Mar-21
Great to hear! Just mailed my renewal yesterday. Wish I could've come but we sorta got 50" of wet snow to deal with.

22-Mar-21
I gotta meet Randy!

Word on the street is if anyone ever spots Ron Nz with a bottle of Fireball (what is that anyway, schnapps?) they should start up their video!

22-Mar-21
Good to hear...

22-Mar-21
Jason Stafford just told me North Dakota had their banquet last weekend. Good turnout.

22-Mar-21
Fireball, Steve. Ron has it mastered

23-Mar-21
Good to hear you guys had a good turn out. Did Jason Stafford provide walleye and perch for a fish fry? Looks like he should have had plenty of fillets this year!

Time for me to renew membership. Need to make the banquet one of these years.

23-Mar-21
I was there and it was a great time for sure! I can't wait till the next one.

23-Mar-21
People I talked with said it was a great time. Wish I could have gone!! Maybe next year. Where is the banquet next year?

23-Mar-21
Rock Springs

23-Mar-21
Missed you there, Jeff. It was a very good time. Did someone mention Fireball? Never heard of the stuff......

23-Mar-21
Sounds like a great time! Rock Springs is closer and hopefully the weather cooperates to get there next year. Lots of good folks for sure in Wyoming!

23-Mar-21
It was a great banquet and really nice to actually all gather together in person again. Aron Snyder was awesome to say the least. I picked up several helpful hints while talking with him. Some of us had way more fun than others, but that tends to happen frequently. Thanks to everyone that made this banquet a huge success.

23-Mar-21
A little piece of how it went, a lady we will call "Don't know shi!" bought a youth bow for $400 then gave it to a kid at the next table that she had never seen before. Her husband a guy we will call "Knucklehead" bought a doz. arrows for $400 and donated them back to be resold. THAT IS HOW YOU HAVE A GREAT BANQUET!

23-Mar-21
Midwest, you and I should make the trip out there for this one some year. I would also love to attend!

23-Mar-21
You bet, Justin!

23-Mar-21
New York Bowhunters will have it's 30th. year Banquet the first weekend in May. More info on the website. We had Pat as a guest speaker a few years ago, I still remember his snake story. G-MAN

24-Mar-21
Rock Springs next year is very do-able for me.

Glad it went well this year for sure

Good luck, Robb

24-Mar-21
Didn’t make banquet, but I renewed my BOW membership. Cheap, great cause, and hopefully brings good juju in the draw!

24-Mar-21
I'm 100% in the draw since becoming a member of BOW...there might be something to that Z! Knock on wood.

24-Mar-21
Ron/Jason who is our area rep? Did it change?

24-Mar-21
It's my nephew, Sam.

24-Mar-21
What a solid, great group of guys!! Dang, bummed I missed it. Randy, we need Ron and Stan to get together and drink Stans fine homemade vino......that could get entertaining!!!

24-Mar-21
Ron’s a lot more mature than stan

24-Mar-21
Didn’t make banquet, but I renewed my BOW membership. Cheap, great cause, and hopefully brings good juju in the draw!

• Sitka Gear