Bowboy 25-Mar-21
Huntcell 26-Mar-21
WapitiBob 26-Mar-21
Lost Arra 26-Mar-21
WapitiBob 26-Mar-21
Lost Arra 26-Mar-21
25-Mar-21

Bowboy's Link
Here's the proposed changes for the 2021 season. Lots like some areas got reduced for antelope and deer. If my math is right they cut 7975 antelope tags across the state. Elk got an increase.

26-Mar-21
This looks new a late season bull elk hunt in Unit 7. Nov. 21- Dec. 31 350 Antlered elk four (4) points or less on either antler; valid in Converse County

Too many young bulls?

26-Mar-21
They're trying to get some hunters on private but the landowners who said they'd let people hunt aren't tied down; nothing but a verbal commitment which may or may not happen.

26-Mar-21
I guess the CWD apocalypse at least on elk hasn't occurred in the Area 7 hot zone or they are going to nip it in the bud.

WapitiBob: landowner$ will let anyone hunt $$ even if they aren't in the HMA program.

26-Mar-21
Wagonhound says they'll do their best to take people out.

Dax McCarty Steve Garrett I can tell you that Wagonhound is a proponent of trying this for a year or two to reduce bull numbers and hopefully help with trophy quality. We won't be selling management hunts and will be taking local hunters out to kill bulls. If this passes I would encourage people who draw a type 2 license to get in touch with me through email. There's an email link on our website at www.wagonhoundoutfitters.com I'll be working off of a list and we will be taking people out as much as possible.

26-Mar-21
That's sounds reasonable. It sounded like a good resident opportunity if the access was there. Weather/roads can definitely be a factor though.

• Sitka Gear