trophyhill 28-Mar-21
Knothead 28-Mar-21
ahunter76 28-Mar-21
Tradmike 28-Mar-21
Teeton 28-Mar-21
t-roy 28-Mar-21
nchunter 28-Mar-21
26-Mar-21
I'm hoping the collective knowledge of Bowsiters can help me figure out where to spend our marketing dollars for a new blind company.

Tell me what the best hunting show in your state and roughly when it happens.

Thanks guys.

26-Mar-21
Iowa Deer Classic in March. Also, maybe Eastern Iowa Sports Show. Also, in March.

26-Mar-21
Its a conundrum for shear licensed hunter numbers its Pennsylvania, Michigan , Wisconsin, but the big spenders are out west

26-Mar-21
Out back outdoors

26-Mar-21
Consumer hunting shows, not tv shows. We're at the open season show in WI today for example.

26-Mar-21
I would think you would do well at any Nwtf event

26-Mar-21
IA Deer Classic

26-Mar-21
NWTF Convention & Sport Show, Nashville in Feb

26-Mar-21
Harrisburgh Pa. NWTF Nashville

26-Mar-21
Perhaps the Whitetail Show in Birmingham.

26-Mar-21
Hmmm how about being a Bowsite sponsor full disclosure I am not affiliated with Bowsite lol Good luck hope to see some pictures and info on your blind Lewis

26-Mar-21
Give me a few and I'll put bowsiters in them when they hunt with me. Best marketing period!

26-Mar-21
Probably Arizona Elk Society Banquet

26-Mar-21
NRA's Great American Outdoor Show in Harrisburg has some big numbers of hunters going through its doors.

26-Mar-21
Arkansas; Big Buck Classic. Although I believe it was cancelled last year.

26-Mar-21
Missouri; FarmFest in Springfield. Not hunting-specific, but I hardly know any farmers that don't hunt around that area, and most of them don't mind investing in good equipment, farming OR hunting. Draws a really big crowd and you shouldn't have too much competition, which is unique compared to the usual hunting shows which are saturated with blind advertisements I'm sure...

26-Mar-21
The Western Hunting & Conservation Expo held each February in Salt Lake City (though it was cancelled this year due to the pandemic).

26-Mar-21
Thanks guys. Some great ideas to look into.

28-Mar-21
Are the Texas Trophy Hunter shows any good any more?

28-Mar-21
We used to have the NM Hunting Expo but since covid and a Hitleresk governor, not sure when we will have another

28-Mar-21
I would focus more on exposure with initial offerings. At this point you want as many people as possible to see your blind & brand. I would try to get your you product listed on all these on-line raffles that are so prevalent these days. I know here in AZ, we have multiple organizations that do them as a form of fundraising. I get 3-6 raffle offerings per week. They are very popular especially since covid has caused the cancellation of so many banquets. Do a little research and find out what organizations are doing the online raffles, contact them, make them a sweet deal to raffle off some of your blinds. You will get a lot of exposure and even if people don't win they are now recognizing your product as a viable option when they make a purchase. It's a win, win situation. The 501c3 organizations get funds to help wildlife and you get exposure and a minimal cost. Donate your product(s) to these organizations doing good things for wildlife & promoting hunting.

You have to peak interest, convince to buy and then hopefully get good reviews. Make a good quality product, that is functional at a fair price.

The outdoor shows are an option but expensive. I know among my hunting friends we have pretty much stopped going to them. Outdoor shows are expensive too and to be honest many people do not like certain outdoor personalities and they don't watch their shows. I rarely watch outdoor shows anymore. Too much talk and very little hunting.

28-Mar-21
I have attended THREE state Deer/Turkey expos. Iowa, Illinois & Wisconsin. Wisconsin has always (for me) been the best & Iowa next (both good for me). I will not go back to Illinois as it was so crowded you couldn't see/do much of anything (to small area it was in).

28-Mar-21
Huntin time Expo in Grand Rapids Michigan.

28-Mar-21
Being from Pa and having worked the Harrisburg show probably 7 or 8 times over the years. Its the biggest and highest traffic show I've worked and I probably worked a half dozen different shows. If your blind is setup up for turkey hunters,there's a hall just for turkey hunting stuff,, "BUT" I feel that hall doesn't get as much traffic as the other halls. This show is big,bring in hundreds of thousands of patrons in the 10 days it s open. It usually starts on the first Saturday in February and goes the ten days. Many of vendors have local rep's and/or pro staff work the show or for them to stay with, just to keep lodging costs down. There's a area for vendors to park rv's to stay in, but remember it also February and winter time. Its a huge building, called the farm show complex, I do believe it even has showers in it for the vendors. This show is now sponsored/put on by the National Rifle Association. Do to Covid 19 the show has been canceled the last two years, which I believe if its a go for this winter of 2022, its going to get a great deal of traffic being that folks have be locked up and have not attended it two years. Ed

28-Mar-21
Ia. Deer Classic in early March. FWIW....I go every year, and there seems to be more and more blind manufacturing vendors there every year.

28-Mar-21
Dixie Deer Classic in Raleigh. I hope next year they don't go politically correct and change their name.

• Sitka Gear