Heat 09-Apr-21
70lbdraw 09-Apr-21
Vonfoust 09-Apr-21
Jaquomo 09-Apr-21
Inshart 09-Apr-21
Fritz 09-Apr-21
Scooby-doo 12-Apr-21
08-Apr-21
Well,I got busted and a post that was read by all the leather wall and was a total disrespect by the moderator. I was accused of using the leather wall as a Facebook page.I do lots of giveaways,and sometimes I post what's going on.lots of stuff going on that's not even so called trad, and is allowed.its a good ol boy system.a rule is a rule.don't know if this thread will get much traction.

08-Apr-21
I do not understand.

08-Apr-21
Maybe 'splain what happened?

08-Apr-21
Maybe calm down, Take a breath and explain what happened :^>

08-Apr-21
Well,I'm a bowhunter,and my Ohio bowsite died,and I figured the leather wall.tried to fit in with some frankenbows and giveaway buckethat giveaways.there is a separate set of rules.what's allowed and not by king Phil.some are stupid,but I got nailed.

08-Apr-21
So you were hoping to right a wrong on leather wall via Bowsite?

08-Apr-21
If I’m understanding what your saying. You don’t need to give things away to fit in.

08-Apr-21
many people here read both pages including Phil Magistro this is just more passive aggressive bullsht,giving everything away all the time doesnt make you above the rules,its just more virtue signaling.Its your third try after being banned twice already by vicious drunken rants (your admission) just stay here and give away stuff maybe Pat will let you run wild.....

08-Apr-21
If you're just giving things away to other hunters or kids and expecting nothing in return...that is nice of you.

08-Apr-21
My brother, I love you and I want you to be happy. And, I’m saying this from the heart. Not a seat of judgement.

You gotta look into the mirror sometimes. Especially when you get repeat results. Over and over. That’ll tell you the variable to blame.

08-Apr-21
I heard you were over here pissing and moaning Dan. You post all sorts of personal crap one the LW that has nothing to do with trad bowhunting when you know you should not, but you keep pushing the envelope.

4nolz covered it all in his post. You think by doing giveaways you can ignore the rules. And then you're over here sulking like a ten year old.

Here is the message that Phil posted. It is totally reasonable...the admins have been more than tolerant of your immature and silly behaviour.

"Dan, I can't message you, so I'll post this here. You need to stop saying "…if this thread isn't deleted....". Like many others tried to tell you, if you follow the rules then your posts won't be deleted. Please go read the rules. Overall, there are two main reasons your posts get deleted. One is because some of your posts have nothing to do with traditional bowhunting. Giving away an old fishing reel has nothing to do with traditional bowhunting. Complaining that your post about giving away the fishing reel also violates the forum rules. Yes, people appreciate your giveaways but that is no justification for you to post whatever random thought you may have. This forum isn't Facebook where people post about what they had for breakfast or what they are doing today or what is going on in their life. The other reason your posts get deleted is because you complain about posts being deleted."

08-Apr-21
Dan is a total nut

08-Apr-21
S'plain

08-Apr-21
Just curious....what did you have for breakfast?

08-Apr-21
If you're in ohio can't you just go over and talk to pat at his place?

Asking for a friend..

08-Apr-21
Don’t sweat it

it is an internet chat room not life and death. You’ll be fine.

08-Apr-21
Mike... lmfao!

Whatever you do don’t dress like an Amish trespasser if you plan on stopping by Pat’s place!

08-Apr-21

StickFlicker's embedded Photo
StickFlicker's embedded Photo

08-Apr-21
LMAO @ Bowfreak!!!

08-Apr-21
Any chance someone has Rosetta Stone for English they might want to trade for an old fishing reel?

08-Apr-21
I just traced his IP to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Pretty sure Boxcall is “The Big Guy”

08-Apr-21
Dan has spent many hours making handmade stuff for Leatherwallers. Its not exactly like a campfire where anything goes. A lot of us veer outside the rules here occasionally. Speeding by the same cop a couple times a week after being pulled over by him a few times and given warnings usually ends predictably. Shake it off, its a small thing in the big picture.

08-Apr-21
I, myself, have been admonished and had posts pulled for allegedly "mischaracterizing" the Leatherwall. Sure, it stung for awhile, but I recovered. I no longer refer to some Leatherwallers as "no-killing elitist snobs", they no longer accuse me of unspeakable sins for shooting carbons from my longbow (ever since George D. Stout pronounced carbons as acceptable). Yin and Yang. Move on and don't sweat it.

08-Apr-21
Pat....you’re thinking it’s Kamala??

08-Apr-21
Lou - It’s a beautiful thing; The way you’ve let it go!

08-Apr-21
LMAO...Priceless!

08-Apr-21
I’m not intelligent enough to follow

08-Apr-21
I like fishing! I'm in for the old fishing reel give away!

08-Apr-21
strange thread....

08-Apr-21
Danny, this is the new normal in 2021. Society is redefining what "is" is. Have a cocktail and go with the flow!

09-Apr-21
By any chance.... ever try the Hamblaster?

09-Apr-21
"I, myself, have been admonished and had posts pulled for allegedly "mischaracterizing" the Leatherwall. Sure, it stung for awhile, but I recovered. I no longer refer to some Leatherwallers as "no-killing elitist snobs", they no longer accuse me of unspeakable sins for shooting carbons from my longbow (ever since George D. Stout pronounced carbons as acceptable). Yin and Yang. Move on and don't sweat it."

passive aggressive much? lol

09-Apr-21
Pat....you’re thinking it’s Kamala?? Now we know why kamala can't get down to the border, she's to busy giving stuff away.

09-Apr-21
Kamala has been giving "free stuff" away for years!

09-Apr-21
Emotional forum guys can b highly entertaining

09-Apr-21
^^^^^^

09-Apr-21
Solid. Freaking. Gold. LMAO at t-roy's response!

09-Apr-21
Have you ever done something and instantly regret it, like clicking on this thread?

09-Apr-21
Like a train wreck and a car crash combined...I just can't look away LOL

09-Apr-21
Hang in there Dan.

09-Apr-21
This is getting waaay out of hand! It might be time to build a razor wire fence around the bowsite and arm it with patriotic millennials!

09-Apr-21
"Have you ever done something and instantly regret it, like clicking on this thread?"

Yeah, I clicked on a thread once to wish Lou well with his surgery.

09-Apr-21
Chris, envy is one of the Seven Deadly Sins. I should have added the disclaimer, "Objects in the x-ray may be smaller than they appear"..

09-Apr-21
I've got some free 10 lb line to go with the free reel.

09-Apr-21
I’m in. Lol

12-Apr-21
Hang in there Dan, maybe a cocktail(one or two not twenty) and a lil smoke may help!! I think you have a good heart and I know you are cooped up and lonely. Get out and do somethi8ng and stay away from the interenet for a bit. Shawn

• Sitka Gear