midwest 30-Apr-21
PECO 30-Apr-21
Rut Nut 30-Apr-21
midwest 01-May-21
Swampbuck 01-May-21
t-roy 02-May-21
Hessticles 04-May-21
29-Apr-21
Should be a new bowsite rule - if you send someone a facebook friend request that you know from Bowsite - include your handle! Too confusing otherwise. Ya ya ya, who uses FB...

29-Apr-21
Wait, you have friends? ;)

—Jim

29-Apr-21
I refuse to get on that site! I have enough friends! ;-)

29-Apr-21
So funny Adam! Just this morning, I showed my wife your recent FB/"business" pics and she asked who you are? I told her you are a "Facebook" friend! (IE We have never met in person but would likely give the shirt off your back!)

29-Apr-21
Rut Nut, looks like I'm going to have to unfriend you now!!

I don't send out many FaceBook friends requests and or only except Facebook friends requests from people I know or if you have bowhunting stuff in your profile. I have probably (guess) 150 bowhunting friends I never met in person.

29-Apr-21
LOL! You're one of my IN PERSON friends Ed! ;-)

29-Apr-21
FB friends crack me up. My sister has 1500 of them, hell I don't know that many people, never mind like that many! When I first joined FB I friended my two sons and daughters-in-law, within an hour I had lots of requests from people I didn't know cause they got a notice that one of their friends had a new friend. Sheesh.

29-Apr-21
I hear you Adam. I'll get a friend request from someone I don't know, see who our mutual friends are, then ask my mutual friends who the heck this guy is....lol.

29-Apr-21
My personal circle of buds and budettes is extremely small and I refuse to do a FB account. IMO....you lose that personal connection to someone by communicating thru FB.

29-Apr-21
Complaining about social media on social media. Its what we do.

29-Apr-21
"Ya ya ya, who uses FB..."

Whippersnappers...

29-Apr-21
No face book for me- I don’t time for that crap

29-Apr-21
Per Bob H- "FB friends crack me up. My sister has 1500 of them, hell I don't know that many people, never mind like that many! When I first joined FB I friended my two sons and daughters-in-law, within an hour I had lots of requests from people I didn't know cause they got a notice that one of their friends had a new friend."

When my oldest daughter wanted FB, I OK'd it w/one caveat. If she accepted me as a friend. (So I could follow her social media activity) Pretty soon I had boat loads of friend requests from teenage girls! WTH! (Primarily her XC teammates) Not what I intended!

29-Apr-21
I canceled off Facebook for about a decade. I hate it. But, it’s the best advertising for business owners going. I’ve gotten a lot of work from friends of a friend. So, I send as many as can.

29-Apr-21
The only cons to never having a FB or Tweety account is I can't cx it when it pisses me off.

29-Apr-21
I have friends, real ones. I’ve never signed up for Facebook, and never will.

29-Apr-21
"But, it’s the best advertising for business owners going".

Truth. It's why I acquired over 1200 Facebook friends, all posing with dead critters on their profiles, lol !

29-Apr-21
Facebook?

29-Apr-21
I like FB. It allows me to stay in touch with (real) friends and family that live out of state from me. I can see pics they post of their families and life events.

29-Apr-21
Not for me either. I let my wife handle all that stuff.

29-Apr-21
^^^^Which brings up a point. If some has a joint fb account name. Someone cheated

29-Apr-21
Is using the wifey's FB to look at FB market place for deals considered cheating? :-)

29-Apr-21
JL I use a lady that works for me for market place. As weird when you get to the talking on the phone or meeting part when they are expecting a Aurora and get a John.

29-Apr-21
John.....I don't have a problem meeting FB or Craigslist sellers somewhere. Then again...I'm not a good looking SWF either.

29-Apr-21
I'm still using MySpace, it's been slow over there

29-Apr-21
I'm on Fake Book, but primarily for a few groups. A couple hunting, bagpipes, and BBQ/smoking. Otherwise it's a hot mess. A bunch of basement dwelling keyboard tough guys, and never ending political bickering.

29-Apr-21

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo

29-Apr-21

EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
EmbryOklahoma's embedded Photo
I just post pictures of my wiener, hunting pics, and family stuff. The wiener pics get the most attention. Wiener pictured.

29-Apr-21
Facebook...cute.

29-Apr-21
I only accept friend requests from guys selling $100 coolers :)

30-Apr-21
"Otherwise it's a hot mess. A bunch of basement dwelling keyboard tough guys, and never ending political bickering."

Only if you friend them.

...and I'm glad there's none of that on this forum. ;-)

30-Apr-21
They say "Gettin old aint for pussies". FB is just the opposite.

30-Apr-21
I'm mostly only on FB to see pics of Rick's wiener.

30-Apr-21
"Otherwise it's a hot mess. A bunch of basement dwelling keyboard tough guys" Are we still talking about fb or bs?

30-Apr-21
LMBO! You may want to re-word that Nick! ;-)

01-May-21
But it's true! ;-)

01-May-21
What is fakebook?

02-May-21
There’s EVERYTHING wrong with that, Nick! ;-)

04-May-21
I just want to know how many accounts Hudgins has, beings he's getting booted all the time! haha

• Sitka Gear