nchunter 02-May-21
Jaquomo 02-May-21
DanaC 02-May-21
Surfbow 03-May-21
molsonarcher 03-May-21
orionsbrother 03-May-21
Jaquomo 03-May-21
01-May-21
Just bought two Henry lever action rifles, one 44 mag and a 357 mag for $167 each, yes $167 each. You have to ask if they have any and ask the price , these two were in the back room , good luck.

01-May-21
Just spent my last $167 on a sweet cooler!

01-May-21
$867 I could believe

01-May-21
LB SHOOTER

we have to ask whom?? LMAO!!

Good one!

01-May-21
t-roy...8^D

02-May-21
A few months ago I "acquired" three Glocks, an AR, and a Tikka .308, and all it cost me was $250 for a tungsten wedding ring!

02-May-21
You guys suck.

Man in a hurry trying to get his daily Facebook advertising done setting at a red light on the way home, comes across an add for Rtic coolers. Clicks on it because he’s going gulf fishing for a week and needs more coolers to bring back his catch. Which he’s surely going to catch a bunch. Because he’s a great fisherman. What he lacks in tact and apprehension sometimes, he makes up for in wild animal procurement.

Anyways, being a big hearted hillbilly, he wanted to let his cyber buddies in on a great deal. In his haste, he forgot this world is full of lowlife scum bags that would steal everything you had if you let them. Much less open the door for them like he did.

Anyways, all this logic went right out the window with his dip spit. He threw the phone in the seat until he got gone, totally giddy with the idea his tightwad nature had just found a deal he couldn’t pass up.

Pulling into his driveway, he picked his phone back up, ordered two coolers, then spread the word to many of his unforeseen lifetime friends. Proud he could help them all out. He did all this before walking into eat his supper after a long hard day at work.

After doing so, he strolled his arrogant rear end into the house and set down to eat some supper. Imagine his surprise when someone suggested it might be a scam.

Anyways, he immediately jumped on line and canceled the pending charges. All was well. For a day or so. Then his smugness got the best of him and he went to the site and ordered another cooler. Thinking it’s just $90. And, that PayPal had his back.

Well it appears he’s the only one that PayPal feels needs to wait until June before they escalate the case to a claim. It took 14 phone calls, and four messages in the resolution center to get that far.

Maybe they are dragging their feet because they figured the dumb3$$ should have left well enough alone. I don’t know? I just know He’d physically handicap the scammers for life if He could find them. He tries to be a Godly man most of the time. But, has/will continue to ask for forgiveness when it comes to dealing with a thief. It’s his weakness.

So, I hope that he remembers again that sometimes things aren’t as they seem. That people will often abuse him if he allows it. And, that thief’s love the internet.

On a serious note, you guys still suck. :^)

02-May-21
Now that was good for a great laugh today Justin! You know, “With friends like these...”

02-May-21
WV don’t feel bad or take the ribbing seriously. It is all good fun, except for the one dude on the China virus thread.

02-May-21
I’m not brother. I’m like shug, life’s too short to let something like that drag you down.

02-May-21
WV Mountaineer- you sound like a very decent guy that wanted to share a good deal with his friends. There is vermin everywhere on the internet. They will answer to a higher power someday.

02-May-21
A few months ago I "acquired" three Glocks, an AR, and a Tikka .308, and all it cost me was $250 for a tungsten wedding ring!

02-May-21
Heckuva a deal right there ;-)

03-May-21
LOL

03-May-21
Jaq

Did she make you sign a prenup?

03-May-21
“WV Mountaineer- you sound like a very decent guy that wanted to share a good deal with his friends. There is vermin everywhere on the internet. They will answer to a higher power someday.”

Justin is a great guy. This scam had pricing similar to what I took advantage of when Rtic concluded its arbitration with Yeti.

And I’d trade a few firearms for Jaquomo’s elk waypoints, trout hotspots, mule deer honey holes and a trip or two for red stag down under. No need for tungsten to sweeten the deal.

03-May-21
I'll give you most of my elk waypoints, since everything burned up in the fire. I need to find new waypoints now. As for trout hotspots, you just need to get here to my "extra" cabin, and we'll walk there. Landed 22 in an hour and a half on Friday, up to 19"

• Sitka Gear