Photohunter 11-May-21
Breakfast Boy 11-May-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 11-May-21
Jasper 11-May-21
Scooby-doo 13-May-21
CurveBow 14-May-21
MA-PAdeerslayer 14-May-21
10-May-21
Looking for a early season (50-70) set up for clothes from a saddle and also a winter (10-30/40) set up for northeast/northern pa whitetails .... im open to all option. Not set just on just Sitka or first lite. Open to looking at both

10-May-21
I like the Sitka Ascent series early...A traverse top or layer gets you through cooler mornings..

I like FirstLite also, Sitka has always been spot on for fit for me though...

10-May-21
I prefer First Lite hands down! I don't buy the camo, browns and greens...

I have a bunch of Sitka, but it's really shiny! Everything but the Fleece. But it's still great clothing! Order some of each and make your own decision..

I actually mix match a lot, especially in warmer climates with cold mornings!

10-May-21
^^^ Fashion pho-pa to mix and match…Lol

11-May-21
Performance clothing for me is only needed at times when I need performance. But maybe I am just cheap. For me, that is cold weather hunting, or very active hunting. Early season whitetails is neither of those.

For your cold weather stuff nothing holds a candle to the Sitka Fanatic IMO. It's simply the #1 piece of whitetail clothing there is. I have also owned the FL Sanctuary and it was good, but nothing like the Sitka Fanatic. It's the most versatile and can be super warm. Fleecy outside so it isn't shiny and sucks up the sun like natural materials do.

11-May-21
Don’t own any Sitka but love my First Lite stuff!

11-May-21
I'm with APauls. I have a bunch of Kuiu for going out west when I'm going to be living out of a backpack and ounces/performance really matter. For around home, just a bunch of layers of random gear, camo branded or not.

11-May-21
I have mostly Sitka, but I recently tried the FL merino base layers. I like the FL base layers better than Sitka.

11-May-21

Breakfast Boy's Link
I just placed an order with SKRE Gear. Haven't received it yet but I have yet to find a bad online review of their stuff. Lifetime warranty, fit guarantee and a little less money than competitors so might be worth a look for ya.

11-May-21
Thanks everyone! Checking out skre now!

11-May-21
Don’t own any Sitka but love my First Lite stuff!

13-May-21
Huntworth and never look back, as good if not better quality for half the price!! I did not believe it but had a buddy convince me to give it a try. Great quality, fit and finish is excellent as well as there camo patterns are very nice. I now own 4 pieces and love it. Also Nomad gear is pretty nice and less costly as well. I bought a set of their whitetail bibs abd they are wonderful. As a side note I bought these all for saddle hunting as well, very packable and the weights are nice for packing i and out. Shawn

14-May-21
I use mostly Sitka and love it. However, I also own some Kuiu and First Lite! In CO a couple of years ago, I had on a mixed up outfit, and my son said he couldn't understand why I didn't just erupt into flames! :) LOL!

14-May-21
Hahahahah! I agree with him curvebow !!!!

• Sitka Gear