midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
I recently reconnected with an old friend I used to work with. My daughter showed me his Instagram page and he's been into wildlife photography. I was blown away by some of his images. He said turkeys are his favorite subject and he's had a few published in Iowa Outdoors. Thought I would share some of his photos here. Of course, they won't show up as sharp here but this gives you a taste of his talent. He has lots more including hunting type images you can check more out at his IG page @grizhawk or his website grizhawkins.myportfolio.com. Not trying to sell anything, just thought some might enjoy going through the photos of a good ol' Iowa farm kid.

22-May-21

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo

22-May-21
Very cool! He definitely has an eye for artistry. Would sure like to see the sheds that he has in his hands in the one pic, as well!

22-May-21
Great photos

22-May-21
Great stuff

22-May-21
Great photos.

29-May-21
Just spectacular work! I assume all the turkeys were Easterns since he said he took most of the photos around his farm? Their tail tips vary quite a bit in color, so I wondered. I understand Iowa does have a few Merriam's and Rios in the NE corner.

29-May-21
Yeah, great photos,,, I really like the hound treeing, great perspective, reminds me of my youth....

16-Jun-21
Nice

• Sitka Gear