Don K 04-Jun-21
JL 04-Jun-21
BUCKeye 04-Jun-21
Don K 04-Jun-21
djb 04-Jun-21
Reggiezpop 04-Jun-21
JL 04-Jun-21
03-Jun-21
For you guys that have one, does this cart turn easy with a load or does the dual axle make it hard to turn the cart left or right? That is....does one set of wheels dig into the ground when you try to make a sharp turn. Thanks....

03-Jun-21
It does not make a sharp 90 deg-turn-on-a-dime unless you pick it up...if you are just rolling then it requires wider turn radius

03-Jun-21
Ok....thanks....that is what I wanted to know.

04-Jun-21
You can get a good deal on these, bought one last year and it works amazing. Like mentioned doing a real tight turn isnt easy but going over logs, up hills and everything else the thing shines

04-Jun-21
I seen a used one on CL for $100. I wasn't sure how good of deal that was and how tight these things can turn without digging in, flipping over or breaking a wheel or axle.

04-Jun-21
I wouldn't be too concerned with any of that unless you are on extremely wet soft muddy ground in which case not much would work great including sleds

04-Jun-21
I got mine brand new for around 100. This thing wont flip or tip its a great cart. I will take a look tomorrow to see where i got it ( im boarding a plane in a bit)

04-Jun-21

djb's Link
I have one and it is a big improvement over my Cabela's two wheel cart. Midway has them for $111.61.

04-Jun-21
I saw that price DJB and was ready to order. Next I saw the $50 for shipping and handling. I pick one up at Scheels, but the cost comes out pretty much even.

04-Jun-21
Ebay has has them in the $130 range with free shipping.

• Sitka Gear