MA-PAdeerslayer 20-Jun-21
SIP 20-Jun-21
iceman 21-Jun-21
Novembermadman 21-Jun-21
Wildan2 25-Jun-21
Sean D. 25-Jun-21
Joe Holden 28-Jun-21
20-Jun-21
Just got a tactacam reveal x. Been trying for a year but all the ppl with the right connections hoarding them all has made it tough. A little archery shop about an hour away had 20 or so a month ago, sold out the next day after he got them. Said he had more coming in in june, but didnt know when and wouldnt let my dad prepay for 2. My pops kept swinging back in and finally the shipment came in, 10 total and he sold 6 the very first night he had them. Awesome dad and some luck and finally have one in hand, pretty excited.

For u users, what brand batteries do you recommend. With it taking 12 at a shot, definitely wanna use the best option. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated too.

Thanks in advance!

20-Jun-21
I found Energizer Lithium batteries lasted all Winter long here in MO. When your camera dies it is almost always dead batteries, despite what your phone is telling you. You can always find Reveal cameras on ebay for more money.

20-Jun-21
I have heard nothing but glowing reviews about this camera. Cheap in almost all accounts never pans out for me. It will be interesting to see how years 3,4,&5 work out for this thing. I second Energizer Lithium batteries.

20-Jun-21
RIT I’ve had the originals for a couple years and never had a problem!!!! They are amazing cameras!!

20-Jun-21
That’s good to hear.

20-Jun-21
Lithium energizer worked awesome all season for me

20-Jun-21
My 2 eat batteries. I had them in high deer areas so lots of pictures but I bet I put 4 or 5 sets of Energizer or Copper tops. I will certainly be trying the Energizer Lithiums referenced above.

20-Jun-21
Lithium’s are a must. Especially high traffic areas. 500 pics killed regular batteries in a month and a half

20-Jun-21
Insert thumbs up emoji

21-Jun-21
I just bought a couple of them too. Anxious to try them out

21-Jun-21

Novembermadman 's embedded Photo
Novembermadman 's embedded Photo
You guys will love the Reveals.....great picture quality even at night!

25-Jun-21
Lucked out and bought one from Bass Pro;should have purchased two.Really like it so far.Paid subscription for a year;going to use for a security camera off season. Lithium's for any game camera are the way to go(buy in bulk of Amazon).

25-Jun-21
I just found some at a little outdoor shop that I never knew was there. Apparently its been there for 12 years and i just found out about it. Anyway i called and he said they had some so i drove 30 min and bought all they had.

28-Jun-21

Joe Holden's embedded Photo
Joe Holden's embedded Photo
Really like mine. Use them for areas hard to get into or at places a bit further away than normal. Picture quality is pretty good as well.

• Sitka Gear