70lbdraw 27-Jun-21
DanaC 29-Jun-21
LINK 29-Jun-21
txhunter58 29-Jun-21
stealthycat 29-Jun-21
papajack 29-Jun-21
TD 29-Jun-21
23-Jun-21
Headed to Rob Nye's this fall to chase whitetails. Was supposed to be last year but well... anyway, I am 41 years old, good health, and totally against this vaccine. I have seen clients of mine simply not be the same after this with blood clots, heart issues, muscle and joint perpetual pain, etc. Maybe everyone doesn't care about the long term affects of this vaccine, but I do. When I'm in a 99.98% survival threshold I'm just not doing it but due to super liberal Trudeau I'm guessing they may require it by November when we are scheduled to hunt. Just curious how many hunters got the vaccine due to traveling restriction or some derivative of that?

23-Jun-21
So if you are required to get the vaccine in order to do your hunt, you're going to cancel the hunt?

23-Jun-21
I didn't get mine to hunt, but I did get it to fish. I was going bonefishing in Belize for my 50th and that got shutdown due to covid. So, as soon as the vaccine became available to me, I got it and booked the same trip for my 51st. I never even thought twice about it.

I worry,far more, about all the beer I drank during the pandemic than the effects of the vaccine.

23-Jun-21
Yeah I got it mainly to be able to enter Ontario to fish if they ever open up. Doesn't concern me any more than all the vaccines I've been given already in my life.

23-Jun-21
I got my vaccine and have had zero issues. Part of the reason was to continue to travel and explore the world.

23-Jun-21
Need it to travel out of country so yup got the Johnson besides when I'd go to the MHH in Tennessee first thing I did was go to the doctor and get a slew of vaccines never new what you'd catch with those wingnuts.

23-Jun-21
I sorta did.

I got it to keep peace at home, which in effect lets me hunt more :)

In all honesty, I wasn't in a hurry to get it. I thought I'd get it after everyone else had gotten it. But my wife got me on an overflow list, and I managed to get it fairly quickly after it came out. A few things changed my perspective on it. #1) My wife asked me to get it. Respectfully. That was a big reason. #2) My wife was seeing Covid positive patients nearly every day. I have never been too worried about myself, but I worry about getting it and giving it to my daughter, my parents who are near 70, my neighbors and other family that I see often, etc.

Bake

23-Jun-21
I got mine so I could travel and not get it from someone else. I've gotten a few vaccinations over my life and never had a problem with any. Now on c19 I believe that most that are not getting it is because of politics than it is of getting sick from it. I also believe that many say that they won't get it,, but have and are saying so because of the political part. As more folks get sick from c19 as this virus mutates and becomes more deadly. I believe that more hold offs will get vaccinated. As a few state are showing big increase in c19, those state are showing increase in folks getting vaccinated.

23-Jun-21
I would prefer not to get it but if it is required to hunt sheep in Canada I will get it

23-Jun-21
I don't like to be told what to do, but if I want to hunt in another state or country and they have a set of rules I need to follow I will follow the rules if I want to hunt bad enough.

23-Jun-21
Yup, for hunting out of the USA, traveling internationally and mainly so I could visit my Mom in person in her assisted living facility. Leave for Iceland tomorrow with my youngest daughter and hopefully to Alberta sheep hunting on the 1st of September but that is looking less likely dammit.

23-Jun-21
I suppose if I was that concerned of the side effects of the vaccine, I would cancel my hunt if the vaccine was required. Ones decision at that point.

Curious, what are the long term side effects of the actual virus? I have 2 buddies right now who caught it last year and still can't walk a flight of stairs. They don't seem to be too optimistic to be able to go hunting this year or ever again. One cousin is dead from it. Those are the known side effects that I want to avoid.

Good luck on your decision.

23-Jun-21
Got it regardless of possibility to hunt!

23-Jun-21
Zero issues here…

23-Jun-21
I saw what it did to my very healthy father so I got it. Didn't hurt that I love to travel so that's a bonus. 70 year old golfing friend's wife has serious permanent heart/lung damage from a multi-month fight with Covid. She will never be the same. Also had a 61 year old friend in Cleveland Clinic 4 times with it this winter and nearly died several times. He was marathon biker in great shape. Just lost a 60 year old client yesterday to Covid19. Been fighting it for weeks. A smoker, but otherwise healthy and productive. Although this is politicized, it's quite real. Low odds to die from it, but many do. So......although not too bad for many, it's quite real regardless of what the skeptics say. If I believed it was a farce I wouldn't take it under any condition, traveling or not. Only take it if you think it will help you and not hurt you. To take it just to travel is not wise.

23-Jun-21
The only reason I took the vaccine was the hope that it would allow me to make my Greenland hunt this year. Like many here, my hunt was postponed last year because of Covid.

If we can’t travel after being vaccinated, then what is the benefit? There’s risk in either getting the vaccine or Covid.

23-Jun-21
Usually I ask smarter people than myself…like doctors. If they recommend the vaccine or some other treatment, I believe them. I did get the vaccine, Astra first, Pfizer second. Was super tired after the second shot but am all good now. So yes, I would definitely get the vaccine to hunt!

23-Jun-21
You need to ask that question to your family member, and all of you should make a decision, that’s what I did with my family, me and my wife decided to take the shot for whatever reason, my kids aren’t talking it I’m not going to force them to do it This is a personal choice no one can tell you yes or no,

23-Jun-21
I did for a Ont bear hunt that hasn't happened

23-Jun-21
It is a personal choice but before you decide look into both sides of the issue. With all the lying going on now days it's in your best interest.

23-Jun-21
No.

23-Jun-21
"I have seen clients of mine simply not be the same after this with blood clots, heart issues, muscle and joint perpetual pain, etc."

After spearheading our vaccine campaign in our community and seeing the rollout of thousands of vaccines and closely watching thousands of patients get the vaccine and closely watching the data of the over 300 million doses of vaccine that have been administered in this country, I'm sorry, but the above sentence is utter bullshit.

The vaccine is safe, well-tolerated by the vast majority of people, and the only way that we're going to get rid of this stupid virus.

23-Jun-21

Matt's Link
Yes. Just looking at the numbers, my analysis is the vaccines are less risky than the disease which simplifies the equation. Adverse events following receipt of vaccines are reported through a system called VAERS which through 6/14/21 received 5,343 reports of death (0.0017%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

I like those odds better than 0.02%.

No doubt both COVID and the vaccine can have side effects, but I too prefer those reported for the vaccines over those from contracting COVID. Since the known vaccine side effects sound like they are most prevalent in women under 50 who take J&J and men under 30 who take the mRNA vaccines, that should give most of us some additional comfort.

23-Jun-21
To the tinfoil hat wearers: Just because a butterfly flaps its wings in Mongolia and it then starts raining in Kansas, does not mean that the butterfly's wings started a rainstorm because the latter came after the former.

Heart disease is the #1 killer of human beings in the developed world. 6/10 men in America die of cardiovascular disease - it's what gets most of us. Blood clots happen all the time. I see them roll in to our ER on a regular basis with or without COVID around.

You can be achy after the COVID vaccine, but it goes away, just like your achy joints go away once you clear the flu. Sometimes it takes 2 months to completely get over a bad case of pneumonia, but the crappy feeling goes away eventually.

The only way to gauge the effects of the vaccine is to compare the vaccinated against the unvaccinated and those studies show that the vaccines (Pfizer/Moderna) are safe and well-tolerated. "Well-tolerated" meaning most people don't have a side effect beyond a sore arm or a day of achiness.

The reason for young healthy people to get the vaccine is one of public health, just like many vaccines, and a nominal reduction in personal risk. Nonetheless, the public health reason is good enough. If enough people chicken out, it just keeps going round and round and mutating and we're dealing with this indefinitely.

23-Jun-21
I am wrestling with that decision. I am 70 and wonder how many hunts I have left. Not excited about the vaccine. I like to stay active, eat fairly well and take recommended vitamins. Like to think I am keeping my immune system healthy.

23-Jun-21
Idyll. You can call BS if you want, and use whatever figures you want...this vaccine is not without consequences. At this point the CDC is "reassessing" its push for kids to get vaccinated due to severe heart issues, Johnson and Johnson created a 4" blood clot in one of my clients that had to be surgically removed from his leg (he was lucky), and several others who can hardly move a joint/muscle pain due to severe reactions to the vaccine.. Also, you cannot closely watch 300 million doses of anything. I don't care what your local spearheading campaign is or was, nor do you deserve any accolades from this. I know what I have seen and its been direct. Take it or leave it, your glossing over to reach your own goals. The vaccine is NOT safe, and has caused transverse myelitis, heart issues, blood clotting, etc in many cases. Look this up, but you don't want to hear this because your narrative would sufffer. You sir are one sided and want me to get a vaccine to protect you...No thanks.. , I asked who was doing this for hunting.. didn't need your insignificant one sided diatribe.

23-Jun-21
Standswittaknife, I'll go with your 98.98% survival rate. Now what are the long-term effects on people that get c19, say 5, 10 or 15 year down the road. Say with 50, 60 or more % scar tissue on their lungs?

23-Jun-21
It will be interesting to see what the comments on here will be after a year or two. I always find it amazing how on one thread a member will say how in shape they are and have no medical problems then on other threads or in the archives they complain about all their health issues. Only time will tell what the long term side effects are with the covid vaccines.

23-Jun-21
Yes, got the J&J one dose on March 9th primarily to reduce travel restrictions for hunting trips. I too was on the fence, but my nurse daughter talked me into it. Had a sore arm (between elbow and shoulder) for roughly 10-15 minutes. For what it is worth, based on reports from family, friends and co-workers...worst side affects were flu like symptoms that lasted less than 24 hours...typically following the second vaccine. On the other hand, two otherwise healthy co-workers, both several years younger than me, died from C19 and my 30 something niece spent a week in the hospital and barely avoided the ventilator...twice.

23-Jun-21
Had Covid In March 2020 Got the vaccine in April 2021.

Haven’t had a cough, sniffles, sore throat, fever, fatigue…..nothin since I recovered from Covid.

23-Jun-21
I usually don't have a lot in common with Californians, but have to agree wholeheartedly with Idyll and Matt above ;-)

Got the Pfizer double dose back in March. It's now coming in handy as I have a Greenland trip coming up this fall, for which it's required. Nice to be all-set.

23-Jun-21
Stands: Does that mean I can have your slot with Rob?

23-Jun-21
Stands- Blood clots are only caused by the vaccine?

23-Jun-21
Charlie, Stop trying...NO! :) I'm really on the fence about this and it helps to hear what other hunters are doing. I knew by posting this that I would get the typical bashing, but I'll deal with it. No bloodclots can be caused by other issues, though his doctor stated that the only probable cause for this one was the vaccine, I understand that many are having lingering sever issues after the virus, but millions are not having any issues at all. I'm leaning to have this crap in my body to go hunting with Rob and it's nice to know what I'm not crazy (or am due to hunting)... not sure yet.

23-Jun-21
No.

Nor will I take it to meet my current employer’s requirements for going to the office or traveling internationally.

The acute symptoms of the vaccines are minor, for the most part. However, with the massive influencing to take the jab by government, the pharmaceutical industry, the MSM, and organizations like the Gates Foundation and WHO, there appears to be a significant under-reporting of the those acute effects. Many deaths that happen within a few days or weeks are being blamed on something besides the vaccine.

The chronic symptoms of the vaccines are potentially devastating and will not be known for some time. The aberrant spike proteins that are generated from the vaccines seem to me an awful lot like prions. We know what that means in our deer and elk…

The data shows that approximately 50% of people who get COVID have no symptoms. Science says that with no symptoms your chance of spreading it are minimal to none. Of the 50% who do get symptoms, the hospitalization rate is very low and the survivability is around 99.97% in my age group. Science also says that once you have had a virus, your immune system develops antibodies to prevent future infections.

Have been up to my ears in contact with COVID positive family members over the last year and have not had any symptoms. From what I can tell, I am probably one of those asymptomatic people.

I trust my immune system far, FAR more than I trust those who are pushing the “jab”!

23-Jun-21
If I had an out of nation hunt is likely take it. That said I haven’t taken the vaccine and don’t intend to. I don’t know anyone under 50 that had Covid and ran more than a small fever or coughed more than once or twice.

23-Jun-21
Treeline for the win.

23-Jun-21
I've already had my shots, but there is no way I'd back out of a hunt just because a vaccination is required.

23-Jun-21
^^^ This

23-Jun-21
If you really, really, REALLY believed what you are saying about the vaccine, Standswithknife, you wouldn't take the vaccine just to go on a hunt. I really don't think you believe it.

It appears you have your mind made up and you are trying to make a political statement.

Or you want the vaccine but want to make sure you leave a paper trail that you "don't" want it. That way you can say you only got it to go on a hunt. Keep face around your buddies.

23-Jun-21
Had it had antibody test at 200 . But if it means givin up canada probably.

23-Jun-21
I’m with stands assessment of Idyll. I just listened to a report during the Sean Hannity show of serious complications in young men 30 and under. Advising now not to take it. You can “Tin foil hat” all you want Idyll but I find your demeanor deplorable! This vaccine is not like a normal flu shot.

It is a personal decision and “NO ONE” should belittle anyone over their personal health decisions.

My wife is a teacher and decided to go ahead and take it. 50 year old healthy female. Ran a fever for 24 hrs and was achy for a week. I will not take it to hunt, fish, travel or any other reason. I will wait a year or so and let things get vetted!

23-Jun-21
NO. I wouldn't let the desire to hunt rule my decision-making on the vaccine. There's only one way I would ever get the vaccine; which would be for my health and the health of my family. If I didn't believe it was the right thing to do, I wouldn't accept it. Period.

I got vaccinated back in early April. All of my family made their own decisions, and all of them are fully vaccinated. My employees are vaccinated per their own decisions. My wife works in a clinical health care setting, and the vast majority of her coworkers are vaccinated by choice. I know a physician who died from Covid-19 specifically, with no predisposing factors. It was easy for us to make our decisions. We DON'T judge others for their decisions. But I will say it seems completely illogical to disbelieve in the vaccine or avoid it, yet finally accept it simply to go hunting. Anyone really doing that?

23-Jun-21
Wil...Maybe... not sure... though I don't need to save face around anyone. If I was to get it, it would simply be to go on a hunt not for my, my families, or your health. I don't believe I need the vaccine and do not want it... But I do want to go hunt with Rob... Just was wondering if anyone had the vaccine simply to hunt, not for med reasons. That is where I think I will be and was wondering who would get it just to go hunting. I'm heading to Africa in a couple weeks and do not plan on getting it because they do not require it.

23-Jun-21
Link,

There is a guy who framed my house who is in his 40s and had no preexisting conditions. His battle with Covid made me a believer that while rare, younger people can have serious issues with Covid. He was literally on his death bed with Covid and had a miraculous turn around in the hospital after they administered Remdisivir.

23-Jun-21
I was to bear hunt with Desjardins spring of 2020. I got the J&J in March in hopes the 2021 spring bear would happen. It was the only reason i had the poke. May even need it for spring 2022, who knows.

23-Jun-21
I had it to hunt and travel. I also had Covid in December while hunting Whitetails in Iowa. Who knows how much time I have left? I wanted the freedom that the vaccine affords me.

23-Jun-21
Honestly there’s probably 100 times more chance you’re gonna hurt yourself falling out of a tree stand in Saskatchewan than by getting the vaccine

Your choice will be based on what you value most

23-Jun-21
How many of you anti-vaxers refused to allow your children be given the MMR vaccine? And if you did allow it, how was that decision different than the Covid vaccine?

Matt

23-Jun-21
We got ours. Wife is a Nurse & did work some in the Covid Clinic when things were nuts. We both got the Maderna & have No side effects of any kind. Weare in that OLD vulneable group... Still, I agree with personal choice. Personally, I think we need"everything" wide open now & that the Flu kills more...

23-Jun-21
I had Covid this past April - and I have not had the vaccine. But will probably get the shots if it means hunting Canada.

23-Jun-21
Last Year, after the Covid outbreak, Fauci Et al were discussing the possibility of "Immunity Certificates", for those who had contracted Covid, and it had run its course.

Of course, that whole narrative changed, once the vaccines were available. No mention of Natural immunity these days, it's "my way, or the highway" as far as travel restrictions go.

I always said, I'd get the disease itself any Day, before I got the vaccine. I succeeded! I'll stack up my immune response against anyone that has had the vaccine, and I'll eagerly debate anyone that tries to tell me I need the vaccine (Cleveland Clinic just finished a large study, proving it provides no measurable benefit to those who have had the disease).

This is about control...and they are loving it !

23-Jun-21
If you're really worried about the J&J vaccine, then don't get it. I wouldn't either. It's an inferior vaccine with more side effects. The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are the best in the world in terms of side effects and efficacy.

And I'll say it again: You have no idea what caused your friend's clot - I see people get clots all the time with no risk factors. His Dr. is assuming, as are you. The way that sentence was written, it sounds like everyone around you who's gotten a vaccine are dropping like flies and that's just bullshit. It's just not the case. If it were that bad and we've given over 300 million doses, our hospitals would be overflowing with people dying. We've given 10K doses in our region and have had ZERO people hospitalized because of the vaccine. We have, though, had many people hospitalized and some die from COVID. I've watched them die with my own eyes. One lady was in her 40s.

23-Jun-21
Standswithaknife what is your occupation?

23-Jun-21
I don’t have a dog in this hunt but I do have an opinion. I don’t think anybody can say with any accuracy what problems the vaccines may cause down the road. For that matter, doctors don’t even know what problems the virus is gonna cause down the road. All I can say is what happened to me. I’m one of the ones that can’t shake the virus, got the shots because a little research said they might help. They did help some, after I thought I was gonna die after taking them. Since then, my blood pressure is up, my blood sugar is up, and I had a light heart attack. Before this my blood pressure and blood sugar were both well controlled and my heart doc said I had no blockage. So which caused this sudden change in my health, the virus or the vaccine. Don’t tell me neither because I won’t believe it !

23-Jun-21
Here is a thought. If you want to get the vaccine get it, if you don't then don't get it . I can care less what anyone else thinks. It's your body and your choice.

23-Jun-21
“Here is a thought. If you want to get the vaccine get it, if you don't then don't get it . I can care less what anyone else thinks. It's your body and your choice.“

Holy crap, I love you

23-Jun-21
Just tell Rob you are cancelling and don't go. Hunt somewhere that you don't have to get the vaccine. If you have reservations why go on a hunting site to get medical advice.

23-Jun-21
I guess another way of asking this: If you were really concerned about the vaccine's safety or the likelihood of developing health problems from side effects, would you still accept it simply to hunt?

23-Jun-21
Dry creek, Would you rather have taken the vaccine over the virus? You state that you couldn't shake the virus and took the vaccine to see if that would help with the symptoms. Knowing what you know now, if you could go back in time, would you have taken the vaccine before you got the virus?

I hope you get well soon sir.

23-Jun-21
Not a chance. Covid is all about control. The cdc recommendations prove that. Fauci is a proven liar and criminal. Biden and cohorts are criminals. The next lockdown prediction will be “climate” related. The covid lockdowns were conditioning those who bought into the lies.

23-Jun-21
You can give a million people a shot of water in the arm and a few folks are going to drop dead.

Look at the statistics for COVID vs the statistics with the immunization. Look at pictures of ERs back during the surge and pictures of hospitals in India where people are dying in droves.

Now look at ERs in the US while we give out millions and millions of vaccines a day - at one point, 3 million shots per day. ERs? Crickets.

Nothing is without side effects. Nothing is 100%. The vaccine is safe and if you compare the numbers, the vaccine is far, far safer than getting COVID.

23-Jun-21
Same here. I will not be getting the prick anytime soon. I have known more people with issues from the shot than with actual COVID.

No I will not be getting it anytime soon at all… Wife is a provider she and several of our local providers have chosen not to get the prick.

23-Jun-21
If it was required for a hunt I really wanted to go on I would get vaccinated. Other wise I’m on the NO side for getting vaccinated. Standswitaknife if it’s required you’re gonna have to make that call but if it’s for health reasons I’m pretty sure you’re immune like me. We’ve swam in the same river, drank from the same streams, probably kissed the same girls so you’re good

23-Jun-21
I was vaccinated for my loved ones. Being about to travel and hunt is a bonus.

23-Jun-21
My doctor recommended that I get the shot (it’s not a vaccine) and I got the shot, J&J on March 4. Had zero issues. I know many people that have taken the shot(s), and none had issues beyond arm soreness and in some cases flu like symptoms for a day. I have a cousin at age 58, dead from covid. He had other health issues, but I believe would be alive had he nod got the virus. I’m not at all bothered by people that don’t want to get the shot. Your call. But I expect increased requirements to get the shot or you can not participate in some things.

23-Jun-21
wilhille, I got covid in 2020, before the vaccine was widely available. Truthfully, I don’t know what I’d do if I had it to do over.

23-Jun-21
Idyll, completely out of line. Irresponsible too as a “health professional”. There are a slew of doctors out there completely refuting what you say and pointing to completely safe treatments for those in the very low risk population that far outweigh the risks of an emergency use authorized “vaccine” with zero long term testing. But ALL of them are being censored and cancelled for simply looking at this differently. Standswittaknife I’m 1 year older than you and basically in the same boat follow your gut feeling on it myself I’ve let my faith drive my decision. Faith over fear!!

23-Jun-21
4nolz.. I’m a cpa tax accountant

23-Jun-21
"I guess another way of asking this: If you were really concerned about the vaccine's safety or the likelihood of developing health problems from side effects, would you still accept it simply to hunt?"

The fact that some won't take it for out of their health or that of their family or neighbors but would to be able to go on a hunt is telling.

23-Jun-21
You bet your arse! But then again I’d get it regardless. But I have a degree in Biology and understand the validity and benefits of Vaccines.

23-Jun-21
Eagle_eye_Andy X2!

When I went to Alaska last year to hunt caribou they actually had the military in the airport herding us in to roped off pens. Then one by one we were forced to answer ridiculous questions about what we were going to do if we got sick. The Gestapo tactics by politicians and health care providers is completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL! And the entire thing is blown way out of proportion. Almost as many people die from the flu strains each year. I have watched personally how health care professionals label every death as COVID to pad pockets. Shameful that people like Idy try and scare people and bully people.

23-Jun-21
Hey Matt, curios what’s “telling” about it?

24-Jun-21
First few months after the vaccine being used, I was treating patients in ER daily for vaccine related ailments. People who were perfectly healthy suddenly became moderately to very ill for several days after receiving injection #2. I will not ever get it, and if required, I will procure the necessary paperwork without the injection. There is no national database I am aware of for this, so I cannot see how it would be readily enforced. NM tried to make everyone quarantine last year. We laughed.

24-Jun-21
"Hey Matt, curios what’s “telling” about it?"

That people would take a vaccine they think is fundamentally unsafe so they can pursue a hobby.

24-Jun-21
The left somehow believes they have a right to tell you what to do. The vaccine is a non issue because MRNA vaccines are the way of the future, that debate is over, like it or not. You can avoid it for a while but there are a whole host of treatments that will be using the technology in the near future. My guess is if you had cancer and they had an mRNA treatment you would jump on it without question.

24-Jun-21
Who says anyone needs a covid vaccine to get into Canada ?the border is still closed and nothing as of yet says we need it to travel. How does Canada know if your vaccinated or not?

24-Jun-21
I'm not anti vax...... and not a vax Nazi. My first reaction being told I HAVE to do ANYTHING is normally a string of expletives with an OFF at the end as an exclamation point. Often including their livestock they might have rode in on too. I think folks should do what they want to do and everybody else can wizz up a rope. Starting with that lil Fausi freak.... I do take this stuff seriously, every bit as seriously as many of our beloved political leaders do. And I mean what they DO.... what they say means spit. Obviously such rules are only for you little people.....

Also FWIW..... I think it's time for serious counter action if this country gets to a point of "VER ARE YOUR PAPERS?"

That said..... Coach wouldn't tell me where she hid the credit card until I got it...... and I needed some hunting stuff..... desperate times and all that. So I got my Stab of Compliance, had my objections notarized...... and got my hunting stuff. For a hunt? I've sold out for much less. What can I say, I'm not only easy, but cheap too....

"just a gigolo, and everywhere I go..... people know the part I'm playin'..."

24-Jun-21
If I truly believed the vaccine posed serious health risks that are being covered up in a world-wide conspiracy or was an attempt by Bill Gates and the government to program me or exert future control over me then no, I wouldn’t get it just to go on a 1-week hunt.

24-Jun-21
From what I'm understanding, I have to be fully Vaccinated to cross into Canada/BC for my hunt that got moved from 2021 to 2022.

I've had both shots and some bsn's here in my state require Proof a Full vaccination so it's no big deal for me.

The only lingering side affect I'm still having from contacting/having C-19 like 16 months ago is the now and then trouble deep breathing like on hikes or lap swimming, unpredictable is what I dislike--------

Good luck, Robb

24-Jun-21
It's easy to see why people are conflicted. A year ago the vaccine was rushed, possibly dangerous and an overall bad idea. Now the same people who pushed that narrative are the ones who look at those who choose not to take the vaccine as mass murderers.

24-Jun-21
I could envision someone compromising their political or religious views and accepting the vaccination in order to hunt, work, travel, etc. I don't think many would take the shot if they truly believed it was a serious risk to their health. I considered the virus a bigger risk to me than the vaccine, which made my decision an easy one. The minor after-effects of the vaccine were no issue to anyone in my famly.

24-Jun-21
I just hate that government’s or businesses make travel, hunting, vacationing or anything else contingent on being vaccinated. We have to have it before a cruise in January. I just don’t like being strong armed in to doing anything. I know it happens every day, but I don’t like it.

24-Jun-21
no, i would not get the vaccine just to go on a hunt. i would (and did) get it for what i consider much more important reasons.

24-Jun-21
Nobody's twisting your arm to take the vaccine, your choice. Don't whine about country's protecting their citizens by not letting you in if not vaccinated. Their choice.. The same with air travel and cruising on a ship. The Delta strain is tough on younger people and more contagious. My son had Covid and had a bad couple weeks. He's 36 and in great shape. If you ever experienced not being able to breathe than maybe you'll get a chance if you don't get vaccinated.

24-Jun-21
Nobody has twisted my arm, and the vaccine hasn't been required to do anything I want to do. But Hackbow has always been a whiney alarmist.

Matt

24-Jun-21
Science now equals politics. Awesome, been waiting for the day we completely lose our minds. The edge is coming faster everyday. Carry on men.

24-Jun-21
I’m curious about the guys gettibggg by the vaccine. It’s my understanding that natural antibodies were only good for 3-6 months. But, the vaccine is supposed to. Be good for how long? What’s that do with a 2022 hunt? You are going B to have to take a booster by then. Are you going to do it?

24-Jun-21
In many states the vaccination rate isn’t over 40%. Before long it’s going to be time to start over. 60% of the people in my state aren’t going to get the vaccine and my at risk loved ones that are worried about it have had the shot . So why should a reasonably fit 37 year old need it? My grandmother is 91 and grew up in a day when people still feared communism. She has made her peace with not taking the vaccine. It’s hard to know what to believe but I’ll take my chances with the disease. My older brothers have both had COVID and barely knew they were sick. I won’t go into businesses with lgbtqxyz bathrooms, I’m not going to let Canada make me get a vaccine. I don’t think you guys that do are wrong. That’s your choice and we all have to make choices that are best for ourselves, not the “common good”.

24-Jun-21
Bowfreak, the vaccine for a Corona Virus has been here since about 2007 or so. It was not rushed. It was "tweaked" to work with covid 19.

I have a trip planned in Dec that requires a vaccine. Was my choice to to get vaccinated in order to go. 1 in the group is an anti vaccer and will be loosing his non refundable deposit if he does not change his mind. His choice.

24-Jun-21

Will tell's embedded Photo
Will tell's embedded Photo
I could make a fork stick to her forehead but it'd be awful painful.

24-Jun-21
The wifey works in the HR Dept at a big hospital. She's up to speed on the rules and regs for employees there. WRT to what an employer can require an employee to do.....she gave an example of mandatory drug testing. No test....no job. The vaccine was required for employees however there were exemptions if the individual fell into certain categories. Those exemptions were very narrow though. I suspect it would be on a case by case basis.

Different topic. I didn't look it up.....anyone know how many folks got the common, seasonal flu this past winter? I'm speculating that number would be difficult to single out??

24-Jun-21
Spike,

I wasn't inferring it was rushed, I was simply passing on the narrative while Trump was in office. Now that he is gone, the vaccine is nothing but positives and anyone who doesn't take it hates their neighbor, is transphobic, a racist and drowns puppies.

24-Jun-21
My brother tested positive for the flu and COVID on the same day. I guess he had both. ;)

24-Jun-21
To answer the OP's question, a hard NO.

24-Jun-21
Just anecdotally what I have seen with my own eyes through this from people I know:

COVID - 2 dead (older and underlying health issues), 1 long hauler with heart issues and can no longer produce saliva so cannot eat very well and is wasting away, 1 with no sense of smell or taste a year later, 1 that still has no energy and daily headaches.

Vaccine - 1 person with a sore shoulder for 2 months (me).

I know a lot more people that have had the vaccine than had COVID and people I know have done better with vaccine, but it also a personal choice for everyone.

24-Jun-21
"I got mine so I could travel and not get it from someone else."

I have a friend who got fully vaccinated. He got real sick with covid 2 months later. He was in bed for 2 weeks and on supplemental oxygen for 3 weeks. He had the J&J vaccine. Just saying, I'm not getting this experimental shot, and it isn't a vaccine.

24-Jun-21
My wife is an RN who spent many days in the Covid unit. My son is a PA who spent many days in the covid unit. Anyone can die from Covid yet I don’t fit the profile of the majority of those who get real sick or die from Covid so I don’t feel the need to be vaccinated , I hear of many getting sick from the vaccine. with that said my Canada bear hunt from spring 2020 might be pushed to this Fall if the border opens so I may reconsider.

24-Jun-21
I would not get a vaccine or whatever you want to call it to go on a hunt if I was not going to get it anyway. Its a hunt? The choice to or not to take the jab is your health. Pretty simple to me. And I will add that I had corona last Nov as did most in our community and my wife and I got very sick. I took her to the ER at one point because the last person I saw that looked and acted like she was died the next day. They gave her fluids and that was it. Illness lasted about 10 days but was pretty ugly for sure. I am 49 and would consider myself to be pretty healthy. I did recently get vaccinated. My children 17 and 20 have been advised by me not to get it and I don't think they will.

24-Jun-21
Look up 'vaccine induced myocarditis'. We were running chest pain workups on these patients daily for several months and still are. I'd estimate the vaccine cost insurance companies billions in unneeded medical bills.

24-Jun-21
I got the Pfizer vaccine. Mainly to avoid long term health issues from C19, which a couple friends/coworkers are dealing with. I also felt it was responsible as my coworkers have sick elderly parents and I would feel awful if I was the vector for C19 that killed their parents. I do feel that I'm part of a huge experiment however and am a bit scared of long term affects. But so far no issues from the vaccine.

24-Jun-21
Negative

24-Jun-21

Mule Power's embedded Photo
Mule Power's embedded Photo
Nope! There are too many hunting opportunities here and in Alaska to risk my health over one hunt. Maybe next year. Maybe.

24-Jun-21
"There are a slew of doctors out there completely refuting what you say..."

There are a slew of doctors out there that will give any opinion about anything if you put a mic in front of them. And just like people here, there are doctors that are riding anti-vax sentiment because this thing was released during Biden's inauguration and pushed by Fauci and because him and Trump were at odds, people don't want the vaccine.

The vast consensus of the medical profession, meaning the people who know what they're talking about when it comes to this vaccine (not your cousin who is a nurse in Kansas), is that it's safe and the risk vs reward is a no-brainer.

24-Jun-21
No - if you haven’t got the jab yet, it means you’ve got reasons why you’ve chose not to. Hunting Canada certainly wouldn’t be the reason that caused me to change my mind…

24-Jun-21
I had Covid and also got vaccinated.

I got the vaccine not to go on a hunt but to reduce the chance of getting the virus for my family, myself, my friends, my clients and strangers who I come in contact with every day. Getting the vaccine isn't about ME. It's about everyone and just trying to move past this. Anti-vax'ers are just prolonging this pandemic.

This is a never ending argument or who's right or who's wrong. Can we go back to a good old fixed vs mechanical broad head thread? It's basically the same the same thing.

24-Jun-21
Thinking about this some more......I did have to make a choice to take a take a vaccine 11 years ago when I went to East Africa. Several in fact. The most scary was the Yellow Fever vaccine, as it is an actual LIVE virus they are injecting. The County Health Department gave me the disclaimer that it could be dangerous even life threatening to some. I asked if they had anyone have a bad reaction to it and they said "just last week we gave a lady the injection and she died a few days later from the reaction." My wife and I sat for nearly 2 hours in the chair trying to decide what to do. Was the trip that important to us to risk it? I stared out the window and watched the highway and determined that the odds of having an issue were lower than trying to walk across that busy highway. We both took the yellow fever vaccine and my wife had no response and I had an uncomfortable night with some low grade fever and was fine the next day. We determined that the risk was worth the vacation. Seems a bit stupid in hindsight....but I'd probably do it again.

24-Jun-21
Having sons and grandsons in California and Texas, I live in Ohio, I got the vaccine to be able to fly out to see them. I worried that the powers that be would pull some sh*t and make it mandatory before flying.

24-Jun-21
Got the moderna by choice and would do it again with no regrets. As an RN in an ED, I’ll take the shot every time over getting Covid. I don’t know anyone who died from the shot but I know of several who died from Covid including 2 of my family members. Getting Covid looks like zero fun.

Craig

24-Jun-21
I would never recommend but I'm just saying anybody with a printer could make a covid 19 record of vaccine. They are nowhere near a secure document like say a passport.

24-Jun-21
Not at this time would I get the shot. Nobody knows the long term affects. My wife works at the local hospital and has for 15years. She works in short stay surgery/ elective surgery floor. Right now they are having to cancel elective surgeries to make room for patients. Sick patients with heart, stroke and clotting and other issues. These aren't covid patients that are making the hospital bust at its seems. She thought initially it was just a spike in patients but it hasn't let up. She said she here's a stroke code every day she has worked. Maybe it just a coincidence and these people are a result of things being shut down for so long without good care. What I do know is this hospital is usually a ghost town in June and July compared to winter. It's not just this hospital either. Just saying and you'll never see a reporter asking why. Sad.

24-Jun-21
Heard on the radio today that 99% of people now dying of C19 are unvaccinated.

24-Jun-21
To answer the OP

Yes, and even if I didn’t hunt.

My wife is a RN, she had to, so I wanted to.

Plus because just look at the post above. That’s a fact.

24-Jun-21
I will not take the vaccine. My wife and I have had covid although our cases were not severe. If I were told I have to take the shot to hunt I would not. I would hunt anyway. As far as travel restrictions before taking a covid shot I would obtain the paper work saying I had taken it. There will be a lot of places to obtain the paper work. This is sounding more like Nazi Germany all the time and look what happened to the jews listening to that government. The Nazi's required proper paperwork too in order to travel and to do day to day actions. Don't drink the Koolaide.

24-Jun-21
Nope, I will hunt somewhere else if I cant get into Canada.

24-Jun-21
Depends on how badly I wanted to hunt. Personally, whether or not I got the shot is nobody else's business, especially the gov't. However, when I was kid we got small pox, polio, tuberculosis, something red on a sugar cube, and something that looked like a multitack that they jabbed your forearm and if if turned red you had something. As an adult I had to get a measles shot or prove that I had it to teach (got my immunity the old fashioned way). I had zero say in those. I do with this one, and I got it because my wife has autoimmune and lung issues. But, if asked to prove it to do something or go somewhere, even a hunt I may really want, they can go to hell. It's nobody else's business. Now, will someone please pass the popcorn while I go get a beer.

24-Jun-21
To answer the OP

Yes, and even if I didn’t hunt.

My wife is a RN, she had to, so I wanted to.

Plus because just look at the post above. That’s a fact.

24-Jun-21
I’m a retired physician. I researched the vaccine the first chance I got. It had nothing to do with hunting.

24-Jun-21
Yes!….can you imagine what the bear hunting is going to be like, with basically no hunting pressure on them, for 2 years??

24-Jun-21
t-roy, I am seeing Bears pretty well every day during my travels here.... Bears all over. Had to slam my brakes on today to keep from running a little bear over.

25-Jun-21
I got the moderna back in February for work. After seeing what covid did to my son, I’d do it again. Funny how people decide when science works for them and when it doesn’t.

25-Jun-21
Hrace, I guess I don't know the lingo. Are you saying the VA guys got Covid and died or are you saying you PERSONALLY know a BUNCH of old guys that got the vaccine and died as a result of that?

I find it hard to believe that much death from the vaccine could be covered up. I personally know a large number of older people who got the vaccine. Very very few had any real noticeable reaction. I do also know multiple "retirement" facilities in my area where the disease went through the facility and killed a bunch of residents.

25-Jun-21
Covid went through the Soldiers Home in Holyoke Mass. and killed numerous elderly vets, before the vaccines came online. Statewide it's estimated that 6000 people in 'retirement homes' have died. I got vaccinated so I could hunt, and more importantly, *live*.

25-Jun-21
Obvious to anyone is that covid was politicized by the same people pushing the mis-named vaccine. It is really genetic therapy. From the beginning covid was stated to have a 99% survival rate. Cures are available, but suppressed by authorities that push the "vaccine". The government bought all the vaccines being distributed because insurance companies will not pay for experimental treatments. Makers of the vaccines are not liable for adverse effects they cause. Wouldn't it be great if we could exempt gun makers on the same grounds?

Covid is a real virus, the hysteria is deception for political purposes. In 2018 80,000 people died from the flu, and nobody blinked.

To face possible arrest or interment for re-education because I have my own opinion is only possible because, the contract between the people and the government, the U.S. Constitution, is being ignored. Lawlessness foisted on citizens by people who ridicule the thought of having to answer to God.

" Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?" Psalms 2

25-Jun-21
WE DO NOT HAVE A HOTLINE TO REPORT THESE VACCINE RELATED ILLNESSES. They simply get treated, and if nothing shows up on labs, EKG, or chest x-ray, we send them home. Nothing is reported to the CDC. Emergency medical records do not talk to each other in different facilities, so there is absolutely no way of knowing the true number of illnesses related to the vaccine. That being said, most myocarditis will not show up in any of the tests I mentioned. The patient is treated with meds, and sent home. They are still sick, and have symptoms concerning enough to warrant a full workup.

25-Jun-21
"the U.S. Constitution, is being ignored"

Well...... yeah, but I'm told it's for your own good...... kinda like peaceful protests and the biggest danger to the country is white supremacist. Or was it deer in kevlar, I forget.... forgetting seems more contagious right now than any virus ever was.

25-Jun-21
Totally, but I already got it, because the data is clear that it's a very good vaccine and safe.

25-Jun-21
In Manitoba we've already got the papers. Heck our government just came out with a hiring incentive where they will pay half the wages of someone we hire up to $5,000 if that person is dual vaccinated. If you're not...no money. Discriminate much? Your body your choice, our provincial leader says, except we won't let you move and we'll make you unhireable. LOL.

I will be dual vaccinated on Monday. If it kills me it was nice knowing Yawl. Yoll? Y'awl? how do you say it? Sorry, ever since that 1st doos I've beene having some cgnitiv ishues.

25-Jun-21
It’s “y’all”, eh?

25-Jun-21
^.....he coulda went with yoose guys, eh? If you're a true southerner out of Georgia....yawl works.

Hrace.....do you have any links to data or articles saying these vaccines have killed thousands?

25-Jun-21

elkmtngear's Link
See Link...thousands is accurate.

25-Jun-21

KSflatlander's Link
“The reporting of a death to VAERS indicates nothing about what caused it, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC’s) subsequent investigations have found no indication that deaths were caused by COVID-19 vaccines, save in a small subset with an extremely rare clotting disorder linked to one vaccine.”

Thousands is inaccurate and at best misleading.

25-Jun-21

elkmtngear's Link

25-Jun-21

KSflatlander's Link
“VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.“

25-Jun-21
This thread is ….while enlightening … is extremely discouraging.

25-Jun-21
Nobody uses that KSflatlander. I work for the biggest hospital corporation in America, and that link is nowhere to be found in the dozens of pre-programed reporting and data resources on our company computers.

26-Jun-21
The goal post just moved again.... now 80% have to be fully vaccinated. That Health Minister, Theresa Tam just said on CBC News!! Now at 28% Fully vaccinated.

26-Jun-21
No need for any vax "papers". You'll know when someone's vaccinated when you meet them. Much like vegans, they will tell you within the first 30 seconds of talking to them......

=D

26-Jun-21
"Nobody uses that KSflatlander. I work for the biggest hospital corporation in America, and that link is nowhere to be found in the dozens of pre-programed reporting and data resources on our company computers. " Interesting that your hospital doesn't use it. Your Doctors are required by law to use it to report many Vaccine associated adverse events.

26-Jun-21
what does a covid vaccine card look like? anybody willing to share?

26-Jun-21

26-Jun-21
"what does a covid vaccine card look like? anybody willing to share? "

Proving that we need a counterfeit-proof vaccine ID card.

26-Jun-21
Still whining I see, Hack. Some things never change. I hope you find peace and happiness, because it must suck to live life angry and fearful.

Matt

26-Jun-21
Careful. Dana will be along shortly to claim your interpretation of his stance on ID cards is only “assumed”.

26-Jun-21
Hack,

Show me where I've advocated vaccine cards. For that matter, show me where I've advocated mandatory vaccinations. For the record, my wife and I are taking the wait and see attitude on the vaccine. If they become required for anything we want to do, we'll cross that bridge when it comes.

I'll ask it, again. Did you whine about government control when the MMR vaccine became mandatory for children to attend public schools? How about the Yellow Fever vaccine that is required to travel to countries in Africa, or Central and South America? Is that all about big government taking away freedoms?

Matt

26-Jun-21
Hack,

The reason I didn't answer your silly little question is because you're asking me to explain the purpose of something that I don't advocate, at least not at this time.

You see, that's your problem. You lump people in one of 2 small boxes. Either they are in lock step with your far right beliefs and opinions, or they are flaming liberal socialists. You ignore the fact that the vast majority of our country is somewhere in between those 2 extremes.

BTW, I thought Trump made narcism a virtue. So, I'll take "narcissistic prick" as a compliment. Thanks.

Matt

26-Jun-21
Justin, I said it and I mean it. And why is it a big deal? A lot of people here - and I am one of them - think that VOTING should be done only by people with positive identification. Last time I renewed my drivers license they were touting a 'secure' version that you'd need to fly in a few years. Why not require proof that you're not a g-d plague rat?

26-Jun-21
Regarding vaccination “cards” I have no idea if other states are the same but I was watching local news the other night and via a news story about our state lottery for vaccinated residents I learned there’s a website NV residents can go to, logon with simple credentials and see their vaccination records for the last several years. I had a tetanus shot years ago before an international hunt, a flu shot in 2010 and even those shots were listed along with my two Moderna Covid injections earlier this year.

So it seems this information could be linked to my passport and immigration could look it up and voila, virtual vaccination “cards”….

The NV site is Webiz.NV.gov so one might be able to replace NV with their state abbreviation and see their records.

26-Jun-21
^....I just tried FL and MI....no workie.

26-Jun-21
Probably wouldn’t get it just to hunt. Dana C shouldn’t be on this site

27-Jun-21
If you had to show anyone who asks WHO YOU VOTED FOR rather than you are who you say you are to vote then one might have a closer comparison. Maybe ask what your entire medical records are and have ever been. It's nobody's flippin' bidness......

WRT the the "plague rat" thing...... lets please start with just about every hypocritical pos that ran nearly every locked down blue state for over the last year and work your outraged way down from there. Then maybe after that we can delve into exactly what were the lockdown and mask Karen benefits in comparison to those with little restrictions or none. Should be plainly, clearly, night and day.... but it snot. Some real truth, honestly. And real facts..... not some Fausi "I lied to you for your own good" BS. Maybe some info about infection rates in areas with low vax rates in comparison to a high vax rate. I've been hearing of a few studies that there's not big difference and the rates are coming down largely from herd immunity. But hey, can't let the public at large hear anything but what's "best for the collective". Or rather, what they want you to know, to do, regardless of the facts.

There's a ton out there they know and aren't telling anyone. Maybe a couple tons. Seems they aren't even close to tired of shoveling.....

I've had my shot...... I've got Coach off my azz for now, that's a good thing. But I'll tell you right now I'm never taking another one. And I have a sneaking suspicion they are going to be letting that other shoe drop soon enough. They are already priming the pump with "well, NOW there are new variants coming out!"

27-Jun-21
"Probably wouldn’t get it just to hunt. Dana C shouldn’t be on this site "

Why not? Because I *disagree* with you? Because I don't march in lockstep with the willfully ignorant? Because my political 'stance' amounts to 'screw YOUR politics'? Because I don't 'conform' and give a rat's a$$ about establishing 'alt-right cred'? Because I despise most politicians? Because I disrupt your little love fest?

Go ahead, but... If they ban me, who's next?

27-Jun-21
Horace DeBussy Jones, consider what the _opposite_ of 'woke' is. Or go right on sleepwalking. ;-)

27-Jun-21
I’ve put more bad shit into my body than I care to say on this forum. Getting a vaccination isn’t a big deal to me. Especially if it allows me to go out and do the things I like to do.

27-Jun-21
Name calling shouldn’t be allowed on here

27-Jun-21
Yeah, tequila...

27-Jun-21
Thismyhandle…that’s so funny! Sad, true and damn hilarious. Most of us probably fit right into that category!

27-Jun-21
Booze, hard drugs, opioids, nasty food etc. After you spend 18 years as a alcoholic and drug addict, getting a vaccination shot is nothing.

27-Jun-21
"Booze, hard drugs, opioids, nasty food etc. After you spend 18 years as a alcoholic and drug addict, getting a vaccination shot is nothing."

At least the booze and drugs have got plenty of years of historical data attached to them, so you know what you're getting yourself into. The kung-flu vaccine?...not so much!

29-Jun-21
Ever watch a commercial for say, diabetes medicine? There's enough warnings and 'possible side effects' to scare the spots off a liquored-up hyena!

Compared to that, vaccines ain't nothin'.

29-Jun-21
This all makes me miss the community forum.

29-Jun-21
Covid Vaccination is an “activity” that you can choose to participate in or not. Every single one of you participate in “risky” activity on a daily basis:

Driving a car, playing a sport, hunting, shooting a gun, climb on a ladder….. The list is long. With many, the safety factor is in your hands. Others, like driving a car, it is not. And you willingly choose to participate because the risk of bad stuff happening is low. But people are injured or die every day in those voluntary activities.

Hundreds of thousands of people have died from Covid. Even if they are overestimating the Covid deaths by half, that is a true statement. And for every one that died, there are many that suffered immensely and many are still suffering even though they have “recovered”

Using logic, you do the math and see if the risk on any “activity” is worth it. Worse case scenario, you can come up with 10s of thousands of people who have died or had a bad reaction to the vaccine out of 150 million Americans who are vaccinated. For me, at 63 yrs old, the minuscule risk of the vaccine far outweighs the risk if I got Covid. And I am a veterinarian, so I know quite a bit about disease and vaccination. I got the vaccine the absolute quickest I could.

So, if you decide you are in a low risk group if you get Covid, or are in a high risk group to react to the vaccine, by all means, don’t get it and power to you.

But anyone who calls this pandemic a hoax is beyond ignorant. If you drank that cool aid, I can’t help you.

29-Jun-21
if it were a special type hunt yes, I'd probably Johnson n Johnson vaccinate though I hate being forced into something

29-Jun-21
I' m over 60 and in pretty good health and work at a health department. I took the shots with no ill side effects that I can see/ can see/ can see/ can see/ can see! Haha! I have taken many preventive shots thru my life, thanks to my parents, and a flu shot every year. I took the shot because I live to hunt, and I have to live, if I want to hunt. I do travel some to hunt and have a hunt scheduled for next fall into Canada but that is not the main reason I took the shots. My family is why I took the shots, like my dad. I could not live with myself if I knew something I did not do, caused him harm. WE must make the decision ourselves what is important to us in life, and he was mine. If you choose not to take the shot that is fine with me, maybe the areas I hunt will be less crowded next year due to shots being required! Good luck to you on your decision!

29-Jun-21
By the way...... LA just now REINSTATED indoor mask requirement REGARDLESS of vaccination status. Explanation is due to "Delta" covid variant.

Gosh. Just when you think it's safe to bring your skirt down from over your head..... shazim shazam..... a NEW variant. Lockdowns soon to follow I'm sure.... maybe a "booster" shot required which won't grant any "privileges" either? Cuz you can't get away from the perfect storm of one group of people who long to be"saved" or belong and obey..... and another group who live to give orders.....

Added info..... Couple days ago a college baseball team on the march to winning a championship 86ed from the tourney due to a couple players, who obeyed ALL the rules and were duly officially vaxed, as the whole team has...... tested positive. huh.

• Sitka Gear