Grey Ghost 28-Jun-21
SDHNTR(home) 28-Jun-21
onX Hunt 28-Jun-21
jingalls 28-Jun-21
24-Jun-21

onX Hunt's embedded Photo
onX Hunt's embedded Photo

onX Hunt's Link
We are excited to launch our new fully-featured 3D integration for the onX desktop mapping experience. Just in time for scouting season, this release gives you the industry-leading 3D experience you’ve been dreaming about. This new launch includes the ability to view all map layers in 3D, create and view all Markups in 3D, and a unified experience between 2D/3D at all times. We’re deep into application and tag drawing season, so now that you’ve got some tags in your pocket for the upcoming hunting season, it’s time to do your scouting on the big screen. Login with your onX account today on our website and learn more about the updates at the link.

24-Jun-21

onX Hunt's Link
Check out this quick video from our friends at Pacific North Wild to see a detailed look at the features available.

24-Jun-21
Looking forward to getting near my computer to play around with this!

24-Jun-21
PLEASE make a share multiple waypoints function!

24-Jun-21
SDHNTR X2!!!

25-Jun-21
@SDHNTR(home) Stay tuned as that is being worked on!

26-Jun-21
Well I sure hope you’re right, but I must say that was the same response I got when I asked for that feature over a year ago.

So a buddy draws the same coveted tag you had a year prior, and you want to share your waypoints with him. It’s so inconvenient to have to share them all individually!

27-Jun-21
Or a buddy draws…say a NM 16A Gila tag with you and you have to do a 140+ individual shared waypoints. 8^o Cmon… throw us some waypoint sharing bones!

27-Jun-21
Since were tossing out a wish list, how about, straight from each county, public roads in a bit heavier line weight.

27-Jun-21
Is there any discussion about providing this 3D function in the mobile app, as well?

Matt

27-Jun-21
Does anyone EVER even use the desktop version? To me the whole benefit of ONX is having the thing in your hand when boots are on the ground! It bugs that there are features on the desktop version that aren’t available on the mobile ap, which is what actually matters.

27-Jun-21
Pretty easy to share a pile of way points if you export as a .kml file.

27-Jun-21
I use desktop all the time. Exploring before scouting the bigger screen is priceless

27-Jun-21
midwest, can you do that on your phone?

27-Jun-21
I use desktop onx on my laptop with 4k screen all the time. Big screens rock, and so do real keyboards.

Phones are great in the field, hunting season is a month or less, laptop season is at least 11 months long.

I would doubt 3d on a phone has the video processing power you need. Phones, are phones. 4 cylinder rice burner versus a diesel truck

THANK YOU ONX

27-Jun-21
Midwest, can you please explain that in English?

28-Jun-21
export your user data from the desktop version then email

28-Jun-21
I'm with you, SDHNTR, I've never used the desktop version of OnX. I love the mobile app, though. My old handheld GPS has done nothing but collect dust, since I got OnX.

As for sharing waypoints, I've taken screen shots of my maps, with multiple waypoints marked, and sent them to buddies. It didn't give them precise coordinates, but it got them in the general areas.

Matt

28-Jun-21
All of this exporting and saving files stuff to share waypoints is absurd. It should be as simple as tap, tap, tap and share. Just like you do with one waypoint, but with multiple!

I don't even remember my password to log on to the desktop version. If I want a big screen I use my ipad. The mobile ap is all I use.

28-Jun-21

onX Hunt's Link
As others have mentioned; currently you can export multiple waypoints to send to a hunting buddy then they can import those into their account. I have linked in the instructions on how you can do that.

As there is different coding between various devices, that is why you might see some features available on one platform and not the other, however ALL features will be available across devices eventually, it just takes a lot of time and energy to work through everything. Let us know if you have any other questions, we appreciate the feedback.

28-Jun-21
Thank you onX for continuing to listen and improving!

• Sitka Gear