Highlife 13-Jul-21
josephmayo134 19-Aug-21
3arrows 19-Aug-21
Al Dente Laptop 22-Aug-21
lawdy 22-Aug-21
DanaC 22-Aug-21
Bowman 30-Nov-23
12-Jul-21
I am working with the Alberta Bowhunters' Assoc. and our provincial Hunters' education to revamp the bowhunting portion of Hunters Education. Any links here to some good bowhunters' ed. materials? Pls and thank you.

12-Jul-21
You might try the National Bowhunter Education Foundation down in the US. And thanks for doing working on Bowhunter Ed in Alberta.

12-Jul-21
Not NY poor at best. Just show up and you pass.

12-Jul-21
Google, Colorado Bow Hunting Education, on line. - and ----------for more information. In addition, Colorado has both on line and in class instruction by quantified bow hunter ed instructions. In most cased Bow Hunter Ed is not required but (Firearm) Hunter Ed is required. A few years back, The CBA tried to get Mandatory Bow Hunter Ed, required, put the Wildlife Commission voted that down, thinking Hunter Ed was enough. Actually the Division did a survey of resident and non resident bow hunters and the majority of these hunters voted down the idea that mandatory Bow Hunter Ed. was needed.

12-Jul-21
Contact Marilyn Bentz, she's the Director of the International Bowhunter Education Foundation and she'll give you as much help as needed.

Also, Google the study guide, Today's Bowhunter.

12-Jul-21
Teach'em to wait on the perfect shot. Too many cripples these days with impatient hunters itching to use their crossbows and compounds. Our Kansas hound sites blow up with hundreds of requests for tracking dogs during rut bow season.

13-Jul-21
A lot of states (and Canadian Provinces) require it to buy a license. So even if your home state doesn't, if you plan to travel it's good to have.

Some states 'grandfather' you if you have a previous bowhunting license or tag, not sure if any still extend non-residents the same. (Vermont did ages ago when I hunted up thataway. Once I got the first, could just show previous non-res license.)

As said above, best contact officials at your intended destination.

13-Jul-21
Yup stick and string guys never cripple animals seriously ?

19-Aug-21
Thank you very much for gathering valuable information here. I wanted to go to some archery courses myself, but I couldn't afford it. I did not have enough time because of the university, as I was asked to write a lot of essays, literature to read, and so on. But I set a goal in life, an ambition - to learn whatever it is! I found a platform where you can get more info and where professional writers can help you! Since then I have had more free time and I started going to archery courses, that's why I advise everyone this resource!

19-Aug-21
The best part was teaching how to blood trail .

22-Aug-21
As mentioned NBEF is basically the standard by which every state's DNR/DEC use for their programs. That being said, like anything else, it depends on who is teaching the class, so making the curriculum crystal clear, and encourage extra details. What should be mandatory is shot proficiency, being able to hit a pie plate at 20 yards should be the final exam, but sadly it is not. in NYS, the written test is geared towards an 11 year old, so if you pay somewhat attention, you should pass. Also, during the shutdown, the DEC went to an entire virtual program. Just log in online and take the class. ZERO in person teaching. That meant, no real life handling of bows, or sharpened broadheads. No bloodtrailing. No tree stand safety, such as climbing, how to properly use a body harness and lifeline, and how to properly use a rope to haul up your gear. Game recognition, shoot or no shoot, be sure of your target and beyond, etc... There is so much more than what is in the books. Good luck

22-Aug-21
I took it 3 years ago so I could hunt out of state. it was all compounds, tree stand safety and I have always hunted on the ground with a longbow. The instructor asked me to bring in my trad gear and talk about it and groundhunting. I brought my Meigs longbow, wood arrows, both steel and flint tipped, and a hornbeam bow I was working on. I also talked about brush blinds, showed them my ghillie suit, and tracking. It turned into a 3 hour session. I will never forget a guy picking up my longbow and asked, “where is the sight for this thing.” I replied, “it’s between my ears.” I don’t think he got it.

22-Aug-21
Lawdy, I'm surprised he didn't peek into your ear hole ;-)

30-Nov-23
Being knowledgeable about various issues is an important aspect of education. However, sometimes life can become too complicated and this is where services like pay for essay - Royal Writer pay for essay - Royal Writer become an effective tool to simplify the learning process and use time efficiently.Now I can focus on the most important aspects of my life and development.

• Sitka Gear