JL 04-Aug-21
LKH 04-Aug-21
JL 05-Aug-21
JL 05-Aug-21
LKH 05-Aug-21
JL 05-Aug-21
03-Aug-21
FYI only....

I just spoke to the FWP license folks. They will try to get the antelope and b tag draw results out this week.....NLT Monday.

They haven't started notifying folks on the Alternate List yet. Check back in on the 9th (Monday).

03-Aug-21
Those results have been out for weeks??

03-Aug-21
Yup....you're right. The two B draws are approx 2 weeks after the deadline (June 1st for all three). However the antelope draw is the August one. I misunderstood what the license lady said.

It would be nice if the MT FWP would get on the same sched as the Wyoming DNR folks for doing the antelope draw.

03-Aug-21
The antelope results are out as well. I drew a 900-20 tag and would have to look to be specific but have had results for a while now. Log in to your account and it will tell you all tags you have been successful for this year and all that you've been unsuccessful for. Maybe rifle antelope tags?

04-Aug-21
Rifle......still pending as of this early AM.

04-Aug-21
Sometimes they issue unlimited tags early since a draw isn't required but the advertised date is 6 August and I'm still pending...

05-Aug-21
I just seen the new notice posted up when checking the draw results. Good luck to whomever put in for the rifle draw.....

"The drawing is in process. Your results will be shown after the drawing is complete"

05-Aug-21

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
That didn't take long!

05-Aug-21
Yup! Got both doe and buck tag. Now if the fires and hoppers will let some still be alive.

It's going to be a tough winter for wildlife and as contrary as it sounds, reducing the herds is what's needed.

05-Aug-21
Congrats! The bro drew a Res either tag, no doe tag. His wife got skunked on both.

• Sitka Gear