Pyrannah 08-Aug-21
Lawdy 08-Aug-21
LKH 08-Aug-21
bigswivle 08-Aug-21
midwest 08-Aug-21
spike78 08-Aug-21
Lawdy 09-Aug-21
08-Aug-21
I set on my porch this morning drinking coffee as the sun come up. It was 48 degrees. It was almost spiritual. I am ready to watch the sun come up from the woods. It’s almost time. God bless you all and have a great season Lord willing.

08-Aug-21

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Check out the temp yesterday

08-Aug-21
Heck yeah.

08-Aug-21
Still a lil warm and humid here. Yesterday was nice, maybe 60 in the morning. Loving those temps, Brad!

08-Aug-21
just got back to pa from maine...

temps and humidity here make me want to go right back to maine

08-Aug-21
90 degrees yesterday up here on the border, and the sky was hazy from the fires out West. You could smell the smoke. I had to play for a funeral and it was brutal. I hate summer.

08-Aug-21
Saw stars for the first time in weeks. Smoke is blowing somewhat away but we still have vis of less than 20 miles which is far below our unlimited that we get on a clear day.

My nose has long since suffered fatigue and I can't smell smoke any more.

08-Aug-21
100 here with 98% humidity. LOL, I hate y’all

08-Aug-21
We had a super humid weekend in Iowa with 90 degree days coming this week. Looks like some relief coming for next weekend with lows in the upper 50's just in time for my most favorite trail run of the year.

It won't be long...

08-Aug-21
Drowning in mosquitoes here in the northeast ain’t no fun sitting on the patio can’t wait till October!

09-Aug-21
I was logging today. Very hot and muggy. Watched a really nice deer cross the cut headed for a brook. He glanced at me cutting on the yard and just sauntered along. They know they are safe now.

• Sitka Gear