Mad Trapper 11-Aug-21
Lawdy 11-Aug-21
Wild Bill 11-Aug-21
Lawdy 11-Aug-21
10-Aug-21

SaddleReaper's Link
The latest nonsense

10-Aug-21
Hateful people who want to make us be not Human Being omnivorous hunter gatherers like we are naturally supposed to be. How can any judge stop us from being a human being animal?

10-Aug-21
Depending on how you vote, you are either on offense or defense. Those voting for the other side try to spin it however they can but they are part of the problem.

10-Aug-21
Better tell your fellow hunters who voted for the administration supported by every anti hunting group.

10-Aug-21
Will the stupidity ever cease ? It’s a rhetorical question !

10-Aug-21
Yes, but what does the BHA think about this?

10-Aug-21
Literally NOTHING surprises me anymore! Someone please give me one, just one sane argument that would support this.

10-Aug-21

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

11-Aug-21
The radical Left continues to piss all over hunters and fishermen, are we surprised?

11-Aug-21
So can we do the same for fetal body parts?

11-Aug-21
They hate the freedoms we have to travel around and live life.

They all out want to limit us to our houses and jobs!! Plain and simple.

The sad part is, such a huge population of people are actually doing it voluntarily. All they wanna do is come home and scroll through social media and check their ring doorbell for the Amazon guy.

This new way of life is why we can get locked down with little backlash!!! Most didn’t even know we were locked down

11-Aug-21
Why did hunters on this very forum vote for the radical left? Throw them out of your hunting camps!!

11-Aug-21
Missouribreaks X2

11-Aug-21
If their new spending bill passes, it grants citizenship to over 13M illegals. When that happens it is game over. They win. Unfortunately, we have too many Republican senators who are no better than the Democrats. They need to be replaced, but that will never happen when the Dems gain another 13M voters... I hope that you geniuses who hated Trump are happy now. You are going to get what you voted for... and what you deserve.

11-Aug-21
Sounds good. People carry Covid too. To be really cautious, interstate passage of people should be banned too. I fear an untested illegal migrant or tourist more than a canary. I support this only if humans are included, after all if we are going to be paranoid, take it all the way and see how long it takes to round up these fools and ship the to some deserted island. Unintended consequences.

11-Aug-21
Tired of big government? Look into the Convention of States Project. Since 2013 the momentum has been building. Presently there are thirteen states signed on and the movement has been a topic in twenty-six state legislatures this year, eighteen states for the first time, twelve of those being blue states. A non partisan solution that's as big as the problem.

I'll briefly state the activity of the movement for those who are too apathetic to do something in the interest of saving America. It is using Article V of the Constitution to fix the government. The clause was a last minute addition to the Article because George Mason recognized that what they had created with the seven articles did not allow the people a way to amend the Constitution, and they believed an overreaching government would not correct itself. There was no debate and unanimous approval for adding it to Article V.

https://conventionofstates.com/

If you are not apathetic, the least you can do is sign the petition.

11-Aug-21
I am a supporter of COS. Tough going in a country that is doing its best to live under total government rule and eradicate the Constitution. The absolute best thing we could do with a COS is install term limits.

• Sitka Gear