Rgiesey 10-Aug-21
spike buck 10-Aug-21
Mpdh 12-Aug-21
spike buck 12-Aug-21
skull 12-Aug-21
Teeton 13-Aug-21
spike buck 13-Aug-21
10-Aug-21
For several years I have hunted black bear in Manitoba and, although I have lived in Minnesota for the last 30 years there were no issues regarding my lifetime Kansas hunting license being accepted as adequate for the Province documentation requirement. This fall I signed up for a bear hunt in Ontario and have now discovered an issue. I haven't hunted in Minnesota for over ten years. All my U.S. hunting is done in Kansas where I purchased a lifetime license prior to leaving the state about 30 years ago. My outfitter doesn't think submitting my Minnesota address along with a Kansas Lifetime Hunting license will work for the Ontario hunting license documentation requirement. His suggestion is to buy a Minnesota deer hunting license to cover the Ontario requirement. Not a big deal however I assume the goal of the Ontario requirement is to insure that I have had some sort of approved hunter safety type training. At my age I don not have to submit any proof of such training to purchase a Minnesota deer hunting license. Makes one wonder.....

10-Aug-21
Have seen people buy resident deer licenses on the way to Ontario. Worked in those cases

10-Aug-21
You have to produce a previous or current "GUN" hunting license from your "HOME" State to be able to acquire a Ontario hunting license. If you live in Mn and only have a Kansas license, then you have to purchase a "GUN" hunting license in the state in which you live which is Mn.

12-Aug-21
What about people from Michigan? As far as I know there is no specific gun license. Only tags that can be used in any season.

12-Aug-21
Must produce a gun hunting license from your home state. If the license you use to qualify allows you to hunt with a gun in your state, then it will work. Can use a Hunters Education Course certificate also. A bowhunting only license will not qualify. A carry permit is not a hunting license.

12-Aug-21
Doesn’t have to be a big game license small game is good or last year expired license, also good,

13-Aug-21
You can get it if you have a Hunter ed card, Right? Dose it have to be from your home state? If any would do, I believe you can go on-line and take a hunter-ed class in Pennsylvania. Ed

13-Aug-21
A hunter Ed card is fine. Do not need hunter Ed from your home state. Most hunter Ed courses have 2 parts.... a classroom course and then a in field course. Such as showing instructor your ability of gun handling. Never heard of an online course.

• Sitka Gear