Jaquomo 11-Aug-21
samman 11-Aug-21
Paul@thefort 11-Aug-21
Teeton 11-Aug-21
Ok...Russ 12-Aug-21
EJG 12-Aug-21
Al Dente Laptop 14-Aug-21
10-Aug-21
I have used the Big Wet Wipes for years but they are hard to find if not impossible. What other larger/more wet, body wipes for hunting, (back packing) seem to be good?

10-Aug-21
Unscented Dude Wipes, dude.

10-Aug-21
Same as Jaq. I buy 6 packs on Amazon.

—Jim

10-Aug-21
face/body or the shower wipe? Are they the same size at the Big Wet Wipes and with good moisture content?

10-Aug-21
I use dude wipes as well.

10-Aug-21
Timely thread. I emailed the Big Wet Wipe folks back on the 30th and got the below reply. I used them a lot in the garage working on greasy stuff. I got them from the Wallymartin.

Dude Wipes.....like Starbucks and man-buns....nope!!

""Fri 7/30/2021 2:00 PM

Hi John,

Thank you for contacting us about our Wet Ones Big Ones Antibacterial Wipes.

Regretfully, this item has been discontinued, and our stock is completely depleted. Due to lack of sufficient consumer interest, it was no longer feasible for us to continue manufacturing this product. Nevertheless, your comments will be passed onto our Marketing Department for future consideration.

Be assured that consumer comments are most important to us and we appreciate your taking the time to contact us. If we can be of further assistance, please call 866-938-1117.

Thanks,

Nicole W. Consumer Care""

11-Aug-21
A years supply of unscented baby wipes at Walmart for about $3.

11-Aug-21
So other than Amazon, where can one get Dude wipes locally without ordering them?

11-Aug-21

midwest's embedded Photo
midwest's embedded Photo
What the heck, Lou? I thought you were on the pro staff!

11-Aug-21
Paul, King Soopers has Dude Wipes.

Nick, Nose Jammer has never even given me a hat. I ought to at least get that, as much of that crap as I've "sold for them!

11-Aug-21

samman's embedded Photo
samman's embedded Photo
I ordered these to give a try. Picking up today at Cabela's.

11-Aug-21
Lou, I just found some at Target but they are only 7x7 inch but 48 to the pack. I will add some water to the pack to make them more moist. I also purchased a few packs of Johnson's head to toe cleaning cloths, 8x 12 size. Too bad the Big Wet Ones were discontinued. Thanks for the note. Paul

11-Aug-21
Google, making home made body wipes.

For whitetail hunting of warm days. I use just use a good paper towel thats damped with your favorite hunter no scent spray. I pore some on and put it in a zip-lok bag. You can add other stuff to them. Just goggle it. Ed

12-Aug-21
Gear in Rear wipes? I always kept my gear in a small backpack but guess if you run outta room.....

12-Aug-21

EJG's embedded Photo
EJG's embedded Photo
I’ve used these a lot in the past and like them.

14-Aug-21
Unscented baby wipes, in a ziplock, pour in 91% rubbing alcohol. Been doing it for years at work. Gets rid of that greasy, sweaty feeling and really freshens you up. Just don't mistake them for when you use the bathroom.

• Sitka Gear