Dale Hajas 30-Aug-21
KSflatlander 30-Aug-21
itshot 31-Aug-21
scentman 31-Aug-21
JL 31-Aug-21
scentman 31-Aug-21
scentman 31-Aug-21
17-Aug-21
Have a LEO partner that was contracting there, still have not heard where they are…What a cluster!

17-Aug-21
Unbelievable that there was such bad planning.

17-Aug-21

Matt's Link
I was really disappointed that Biden couldn't find a path to bring the Afghani interpreters who helped us here.

But now that I see 5K-10K Americans are stuck in Afghanistan, I can't help but think that this borders on criminal. I watched the attached interview with Matt Zeller earlier who called this and it sounds like the Biden administration ignored his warnings.

18-Aug-21
The intel and military staff will soon start leaking that they warned against this “plan” because they are getting heat also.

They wanted to leave more boots on the ground with air support and wait till winter.

18-Aug-21

wvfarrier's embedded Photo
wvfarrier's embedded Photo
Im sure China told ol Joe just what to do

18-Aug-21
Well gee....you elect crap, and then you GET crap! Who'da thunk it?

We are in R E A L L Y in trouble. And just think, we have THREE AND A HALF MORE YEARS OF THIS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!

18-Aug-21
Hurts me to say this. But I would have a very hard time going and fighting for this country right now..I’ll stand up and fight for anything I believe in, that said I don’t agree with much the USA does anymore ..and I be damn if I would fight for something I don’t believe in or trust ! They have ruined our country to the point we are a embarrassment to ourselves… and I’m sure no I’m positive other countries see how weak and torn apart we have become ..than god to still live here and be free for now ..it could be worse

18-Aug-21
Evacuating 10,000+ Americans from one airport with one runway is no plan at all.

Joe and Beto don’t trust us with AR-15s, yet they just armed terrorist for the next twenty years.

18-Aug-21
Follks should take the time to read the news link Matt posted. This is abhorrent, Biden should be impeached /removed...outright ignoring the subject matter experts either from incompetence or apathy is criminal. This mistake has and will result in countless lives lost, women raped, and in country relationships destroyed. Ask yourself, what frame of mind would you have to be in to desperately cling to the side of an aircraft as it took off knowing you would fall to your death? Godspeed to those Americans stuck in country, I pray they can escape.

18-Aug-21
This is beyond "bad planning", it is criminal.

But Biden did take a few hours out of his Camp David vacation to tell his people he did the right thing and handled it well before going back into hiding, so it's all good now!

18-Aug-21
That link should be read by everyone who posts on this thread. I agree with Zim whole heartedly. What he’s doing is 100% criminal. Hope the people who voted this nut bag in are happy. Hillary Jr. I spoke with several friends yesterday as Charlie did, and they are all beside them selves with how this is going and the decisions being made. Ridiculous.

18-Aug-21
But hey...no "mean Tweets" !

Nice job, America :^/

18-Aug-21
My son got back from that hell hole last Christmas. It was his second tour there. So thankful he's home, praying for those still there.

18-Aug-21
Afgan complete fubar, southern border a complete fubar, shut down of the energy production a complete fubar, inflation/economic and covid policy a complete fubar, public education a complete fubar and 2020 election a complete fubar = Biden & Co. complete fubar.

Just grab your bow and go hunting because there isn't one thing we (pions) can do one thing about it. Hunt like it is your last hunt, which could be possible.

Good hunting to all.

18-Aug-21
Why evacuate in the peak of the fighting season? Why not wait until Winter when almost all are with their families or caved up? Doesn't make sense.

18-Aug-21
"Hurts me to say this. But I would have a very hard time going and fighting for this country right now..I’ll stand up and fight for anything I believe in, that said I don’t agree with much the USA does anymore ..and I be damn if I would fight for something I don’t believe in or trust !"

That's the attitude China Joe and his hoe are expecting from us. It's also the attitude that is carrying us down the path of democratic destruction.

It pains me to hear able bodied Americans talk this way. It's just another stick in the eye of the people that DID choose to stand and fight regardless of the circumstances. The new generation is poised to give up everything we've fought for to this point.

...At least we were able to finally got rid of those pesky racist statues that were littering our public parks!

Sad...to say the least...

18-Aug-21

JL's Link
Part 1....

Gen Milley was brought into the discussion above. I was not impressed with Gen Milley last year before all this mess started. He is a Wokee. I have lost confidence in him and he needs to be "invited to retire" ASAP. He should not be made out to be the sole scape-goat as there are numerous folks who failed to do their duty. WRT to the General......

Gen Milley is also the guy who was wanting the military to study Critical Race Theory.

Gen Milley is the same guy who wants to rename military bases that aren't PC-named.

The below article sums up the General's lack understanding. With all the resources he has at his disposal....how could he be so wrong.

July 22, 2021 / 12:04 AM

Milley: Taliban takeover of Afghanistan 'not a foregone conclusion'

By Darryl Coote

July 21 (UPI) -- The United States' top military leaders on Wednesday touted Afghanistan's abilities to prevent the Taliban from taking over as the militant terrorist group has made territorial advances amid the United States' withdrawal from the war-torn country.

Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, told reporters during a press conference with Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin that despite the narrative that the Taliban is winning, the Afghan Security Forces "have the capacity to sufficiently fight and defend their country."

"A negative outcome, a Taliban automatic military takeover, is not a foregone conclusion," he said. "We will continue to monitor the situation closely and make adjustments as necessary."

The United States began its drawdown from the Middle Eastern country in early May, which is at 95% complete with a deadline of Aug. 31. Amid the withdrawal, the Taliban has been making territorial gains.

Milley said the militant organization has gained control of about half of Afghanistan's 420 districts, so "strategic momentum appears to be sort of with the Taliban."

However, none of the nation's 34 provincial capitals have been seized, he said.

"There clearly is a narrative out there that the Taliban are winning," he said. "In fact, they are propagating an inevitable victory on their behalf, they're dominating a lot of the airwaves."

The militant organization has been "putting pressure" on the outskirts of 17 of the provincial capital with the plan to isolate major population centers, but the Afghan military is capable of keeping them at bay, he said.

"The Afghan Security Forces, though, are consolidating their forces," he said. "So part of this is they're giving up district centers in order to consolidate their forces because they're taking an approach to protect the population, and most of the population lives in the provincial capitals and the capital city of Kabul."

The defense of the country, he said, is up to the Afghan people.

"There's other factors that determine outcomes," he said. "The two most important combat multipliers actually is will and leadership. And this is going to be a test now of the will and leadership of the Afghan people, the Afghan Security Forces and the government of Afghanistan."

18-Aug-21
I've had my eyes opened about how political these Generals are it sickens me

18-Aug-21
"Matt, you look for a path when you are lost. When you have the most powerful military in the world you create a path."

Totally agree and re-reading my post I see I was not clear. I was disappointed in Biden that he made excuses and did not show the will to create that path.

18-Aug-21
This may go down as the biggest cluster in the history of clusters. Praying for everyone there who doesn’t want to be…..

18-Aug-21
Part 2.....

Recall during the Prez debates last year that then candidate Biden responded weakly to a question and then Prez Trump jumped in and stated that was a political answer and called Biden a politician in a negative sense. I thought Prez Trump was right and thought that one-liner was funny. Well....it's not too funny today in light of the collapse of A-Stan and the U.S.

Prez Biden IS NOT a leader nor manager....he is a career politician with no successful, high-level practical experience. He and the left-wing media touted his international and diplomatic cred. Both Robert Gates and the late Sen John McCain said Prez Biden was wrong on many foreign policy issues going back to the VN war timeframe.

IMO history will show Prez Biden was wrong to dismantle many of the policies that Prez Trump had in place. We can look at the Trump policies Biden changed by line item and see he was wrong at many of these things. The border, energy independence, economy, international diplomacy, crime, etc. Prez Biden did these changes for political reasons and not practical reasons because Prez Trump put them in place. We have the luxury of now looking back and comparing both men's decisions and can now see who was right and who was wrong (so far).

Now.....a huge mistake we are now realizing is Prez Biden's pick for his VP. The VP is supposed to be the right arm to the Prez. The VP is supposed to have broad, high-level leadership experience....a track record. VP Harris has none. She was a politically correct choice to get votes. She was tasked with overseeing the border and she ran away. She is of no use to the President. With Sarah Palin.....she was picked for votes too (as most running mates are) but at least was a successful governor of a state. Pence had high-level experience too. Ironically...VP Biden did not.

Prez Biden's cognitive issues will now come under more scrutiny. When the left-wing media turns on their candidate, you know something is catastrophically wrong. IMO....it's safe to say Prez Biden is a paper President. Someone else is pulling the strings....I'm not sure who or what though.

So....where do we go from here?? I see 4 possible directions we (the country) can go and I believe they will be topics of great discussion nationwide in the future.

1. Prez Biden resigns

2. Prez Biden is impeached

3. The 25th Amendment is invoked

4. Prez Biden stays in office

None of those four will be good for the country....but I think one of the first three is now necessary. The major problem with those is the common denominator....VP Harris would become the Prez. If/when/should we (the country) get rid of her.....that means the Speaker of the House then becomes the Prez. I don't see something like that happening until after the 2022 Congressional elections. I think any person running for a political office in 2022 with a "D" after their name is in dire trouble.

Now for the media......they are a major problem for our democracy. IMO.....they are active political advocates and supporters for the Dem Party. That has to change or they should loose their 1st Amendment protections.

FB and Twitter have to be looked at for their biased censorship. I just read a news article a bit ago saying so far today, Twitter is allowing the Taliban to keep their accounts. If a Repub Prez (2024) or Congress (2022) becomes a reality.....FB and Twitter need to be held accountable. It would be nice if that could be done in a bipartisan way.

Congress......simple.....Congressional term limits need to be put into the Constitution. The lack of reasonable term limits allows individual politicians to become career politicians and way too powerful over the rest of the country. We can not rely on a state to self-correct their politician. Career politicians are bad for our country and democracy. Congressional term limits are a national equalizer. The folks need to demand it!!

18-Aug-21
"I've had my eyes opened about how political these Generals are it sickens me"

Mike.....my last five years in the CG were in CGHQ inside the Beltway. I worked with many CG flag officers. Most are political in nature but that is not necessarily a bad thing. They are the interface between the real politicians (usually Congress) and the troops/sailors in the field. As long as they fight for the service and troops...that's cool. When they fight for their own benefit or political agenda....that's not cool at all. If you're around them enough, you can sniff out whether their intentions or agenda is/are for the service/troops or themselves. I've seen great Admirals and not so great ones.

18-Aug-21

JL's Link
I just seen this from some retired flag officers. I know one or two of the CG ones. Good for them!!

Their letter was posted in the media on 5/12/21. They are looking like geniuses right now!

18-Aug-21

JL's Link
These Biden-supporting Flags aren't looking too smart right now.....I also know some of the CG ones including ADM Zunkuft. The back door needs some oil as it squeaks as these Flags run thru it!

18-Aug-21

Rut Nut's Link
Remember when Obama said: “DON’T UNDERESTIMATE JOE’S ABILITY TO F*** THINGS UP!”

Well, I don’t even think HE knew how right he was at the time!

18-Aug-21
I could be in left field, but to me it seems there is some high level collusion at work here. You don't leave your own people and those who helped you, along with billions of dollars of the newest high tech weaponry including 160 Blackhawk choppers there just for the taking. Seems like a high level deal to me.

18-Aug-21
If any special ops aircraft were left there.....the Russians and Chi-comms will get them....if they don't already have them.

18-Aug-21
I heard $80B billion worth of high tech weaponry left behind...agree Steve B, that's not accidental. If for some unknown reason it HAD to be left behind, there should have at least been a plan to render it useless...

18-Aug-21
Southern border unsecured?...check!

Create chaos in Afghanistan?...check!

Leave behind $80 B in battle ready U.S. military equipment and weapons?...check!

Transport thousands of afgahn refugees and distribute them accross the USA?...check!

Hope the American people forget that the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 attack is a month away?...check!

Now Joe and the hoe will sit back and watch it all burn! F'n genius!!!

And to top it off...we have bowsiters admitting they have no desire to stand up for this country...pretty shameful...

18-Aug-21
Is there really any surprise? This isn't incompetence. He was bought and paid for to destroy America from within. This was known before he was elected. We literally have the receipts. But any kind of common sense was being destroyed as the masses stared at their navels in wonder with highly censored twitters and facebooks. Self absorption blinds common sense. It wasn't about "right" or "left" it was being caught between Scoundrels and Cowards. Egos and Power vs Fear. People were openly LIED to. With impunity. Attacked if you don't fall in line. And many REFUSED to see, heads in the sand. So we are here.

This Foreign Policy debacle is just the latest one. Domestically, open border invasion by the MILLIONS, covid be damned. Yet closed to Cubans fleeing communism? Easy to see a pattern with any semblance of common sense. But nobody sees a thing. Closes US pipeline and weeks later gives blessings to Russian pipeline. nah.... nothing there. Does all he can to shut down drilling and exploration in US (great job NM....) calls for OPEC to open supply. Support riots and the destruction of race relations with CRT, etc. Declares a guy with a buffalo headdress and a flag literally the greatest threat to the country since the Civil War. Then calls to put anyone who complains about mask mandates on terrorist watch list. This just scratching the surface in what.... 7 months??? But nobody sees a thing. Most popular president ever...... you people are insane.

Folks, we literally have RECEIPTS of those who bought and paid for Biden. Chinese in it for millions. Ukraine in for millions. Moscow in for millions. Best money they ever spent. Proof, bank statements, transfers, etc. And most of it all known and available BEFORE the election. Some knew all this, people not among the clueless sheep. And STILL voted for it. Complicit in the willful destruction of the country.

How? How could this have possibly happened? The most free, most powerful country the world has ever seen. Caught self involved over pronouns and unicorn farts. Trust our government, they have your best interests at heart. What could go wrong?

There will be a day of reckoning for those involved. If not in this life then the next. Those who conspired will pay. Evil for a "cause" is still evil.

Impeach him? Resign? Cool, we then go to most incompetent VP since Biden himself, Heels Up Harris. Caught once again between Scoundrels and Cowards.

18-Aug-21
An empire has 7 ages

1.The Age of Pioneers 2.The Age of Conquest 3.The Age of Commerce 4.The Age of Affluence 5.The Age of Intellect 6.The Age of Decadence 7.The Age of Collapse “we are here”

18-Aug-21
I'm waiting for the resident liberals to comment or opine silence,guess they're busy on the vaccination thread

18-Aug-21

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
One new poll. I'm surprised the numbers against Prez Biden are not more. I'll be curious to see if other polls that will inevitably come out soon reflect similar sentiments. I don't hear a lot of folks supporting Prez Biden and his Admin on this. Chuck and Nancy are noticeably quite. AOC and her peeps are hiding in the Starbucks bathrooms.

18-Aug-21
JL - One big problem with that graph. It doesn’t take into account the following: mail in ballots, dead people and illegals all voting. Joe still wins…

18-Aug-21
Good point Old School. And valid.

18-Aug-21
Lets hope by the time Nov 2023 rolls around, photo ID's will be required everywhere, voter rolls are cleaned up and the loose mail in balloting system is reined in.

18-Aug-21
Comment from a resident liberal...this situation is a disgrace and an international embarrassment. This is how you create foreign terrorists...just abandon them after they put their life on the line to help the U.S. This couldn't be more messed up with incompetence. Icing on the cake...he blamed Trump. Cowardice. I feel for those Americans and their families that fought, for the Americans still there, for the Afghan translators and advisors, and for the Afghan women. This blame is on Biden and he should pay for it politically and personally.

Somehow I don't believe this honest reaction from a liberal will be enough for some here but hey...you asked.

18-Aug-21
Moving forward....

1. How do we get our citizens, contractors and allies out of there? I think that is the first priority.

2. If we choose to go back in there with massive amounts of troops and fire power to rescue those folks and clean house, do we have the stomach for it? I have no doubt the Taliban will take our citizens hostage and kill some if we did that. What is acceptable?

18-Aug-21
Ryan - glad you see it for exactly what it is. An absolute disgrace

18-Aug-21
This is just more liberal weakness. My nephew who went to Afghanistan and Iraq 5 times and came back totally ptsd is having a hard time dealing with all the friends of his who he feels died in vain after seeing Biden just throwing everybody to the wolves.

18-Aug-21
Thumbs up

18-Aug-21
“I'm waiting for the resident liberals to comment or opine silence,guess they're busy on the vaccination thread”

They are busy dealing with erections lasting more than 4 hours because of the news that Greg Abbot has Covid.

18-Aug-21
Generals in history have been fired quicker for less.

Move to unseat pelosi as Speaker and elect the one who needs to be the successor.

Impeach the entire administration fixing the harris conundrum.

18-Aug-21
"asymptomatic covid"

18-Aug-21
I want to make a bumper sticker that reads:

WHAT DID YOU ALL EXPECT ...........................WHEN YOU VOTED FOR A DEMENTIA PATIENT???!!! : (

18-Aug-21

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Kipling had it right.......

18-Aug-21
Beat me to it WW

18-Aug-21
"Somehow I don't believe this honest reaction from a liberal will be enough for some here but hey...you asked."

You're right!... someone close to me died while providing security during an historic vote in the AL Anbar Province. This is the most unacceptable moment in my life...but hey...the bad orange man isn't here to hurt our feelings anymore!...right?

Not to mention how many Afghan citizens have been, or are about to be, executed for enjoying the American influence we forced upon and falsely promised them for the last 20 years.

If you're even slightly surprised that Biden and the hoe would f this up THIS bad!? ...well...again...you're more ignorant than I gave you credit for.

Are you a religious man? if so, you should thank God Trump got banned from Twitter and Facebook. He might argue with the Taliban that still has freedom of speech in the good Ole USA!

Yeah...you don't know DICK about honesty!

18-Aug-21

'Ike' (Phone)'s Link
This is just a drop in a very big barrel….SMH

21-Aug-21
The worst part of this is how weak we are in the eyes of China and Russia. This is going to embolden them.....and there could be huge consequences. Taiwan invasion? Not out of the question now.

Who is going to stop them....Biden?

Heck our weakest president ever Jimmy Carter could have snapped Biden in half.

>

21-Aug-21
Every liberal that voted for this moron should be volunteering to go to Afghanistan to fix the mess their vote created.

We warned all of you jokers that he was incapable of leading.

Now the world is paying for your ignorance and pride!!!

21-Aug-21
Deaf ears Rupe, deaf ears…

21-Aug-21

JL's Link
Not good optics for the Germans or Merkle if this is true.

Angela Merkel shamed after Germany 'evacuated cans of beer before people' in Afghanistan

ANGELA MERKEL has been shamed after reports in Germany claimed that the country evacuated 65,000 cans of beer and 340 bottles of wine before people in Afghanistan, amid the ensuing chaos.

By Oli Smith

PUBLISHED: 08:50, Sat, Aug 21, 2021 | UPDATED: 08:52, Sat, Aug 21, 2021

21-Aug-21

ahunter76's embedded Photo
ahunter76's embedded Photo
Mealy mouth Generals more worried about "WOKE" than real military issues. Inept President & an entire political party.

21-Aug-21
Your SecDef seems to have gotten political aspirations in his eyes. IMO.....once a senior military man or woman has aspirations outside of the military.....in this case, a political appointee.....watch out!

PC-ism and woke-ism is a cancer within the military. It is a prime example of failure by our senior officer and enlisted leaders to keep the military out of politics and social experiments.

21-Aug-21
Insiders are reporting that Austin is refusing to play the fall guy for Biden. He is starting to make moves behind the scenes. He is reportedly not listening to the politicians and setting up his own plan to evacuate Americans.

“The military is working on alternative ways to get Americans, Afghans, and third-country nationals safely to the airport. "We are executing an alternate path,” a defense official said.”

Hopefully the military will go rouge on the politicians.

21-Aug-21
Joint Chief Milley is too busy pushing CRT and BLM on our troops to be concerned about Afghanistan. It’s disgusting.

21-Aug-21
OMG....they may actually have to use WHITE people to get everyone out! That will NEVER, EVER do unless they all apologize for being white first.

How about Biden et. al. apologize for being dishonest, lying, inept morons first?

21-Aug-21
For you folks that have Newsmax...Prez Trump is getting ready to do a rally in Alabama.

21-Aug-21

22-Aug-21
They sure have some nice equipment on!

I bet if the military folks were polled....the Biden/Harris approval numbers would be in the bottom of the tank.

22-Aug-21
My Dad fought on Iwo Jima. Glad he’s not here to see this. How far we have fallen from the country that generation gave us.

22-Aug-21
TD nailed it! Reread his post.

“Is there really any surprise? This isn't incompetence. He was bought and paid for to destroy America from within. This was known before he was elected.”

22-Aug-21
MIke X2

22-Aug-21
Prez Biden did say he would be a "transitional Prez".

22-Aug-21
We all know Biden isn't capable and isn't really running things. But be careful letting the ones who are off the hook with the "incompetence" label. These people have a terrible set of ideals and priorities but they are intelligent. The withdrawal happening the way it is isn't a dumb mistake. It's part of something intentional or the result of something intentional. They would love nothing better than for people to accept that it was just a misjudgement.

22-Aug-21
In other words......DON'T TRUST ANYTHING THE B******S TELL US!!!!

22-Aug-21
I'm pissed at anyone who voted for this clown,but they didn't elect him...Trump won by a landslide...Biden was installed.

22-Aug-21
The news report just now detailing the amount of weapons the Tali's now have is amazing. Over 200 aircraft, 600K weapons and a bunch of vehicles. The report didn't mention how much other gear the Tali's got.

22-Aug-21
I saw that too, and it made me sick.

Biden and his whole team need to be removed from office..... N O W!!!

22-Aug-21
To keep my post hunting related, I won’t be surprised to come home from any of my elk hunts this year to some big news.

I don’t think you could pull the military out over night, leave all the weapons behind for our enemy to have, leave tens of thousands of civilians behind, and think everything would turn out swell.

From news reports it sounds like we have 3 times as many boots on the ground now, as we did a month ago?

Oops I guess the well thought out plans didn’t work, with contingency plans for everything completely failed on every single level.

Kind of feeling like Joe Joe may have been tricked into starting a world wide disaster to get him out of office? Or maybe some powerful people just tricked him into doing this to get another war going and get the money rolling in, who knows.

Hard to imagine failure on this level could be accidental. Like everyone around him saw him driving towards a cliff at 60 mph, but no one said anything.

Elk season starts Saturday. Guessing either a new president or war in The Middle East before season is over end of September.

22-Aug-21
What’s worse, a demented Biden or Kamala Harris who would then appoint another nutcase female like or worse than herself?

22-Aug-21
Why aren't the bow-libs here to explain the genius of the democtrat thought process in this situation? They defended the mask and vaccine with every ounce of available energy, trying to convince us that it's the right thing to do.

KS has admitted it; unfortunately he can't explain or justify it.

22-Aug-21
70lbdraw, because they only argue about an issue before the crap hits the fan. They will pontificate, disparage, insult, and so on.

But once their ridiculous positions meet the real world and get destroyed they simply ignore it and move onto something else.

22-Aug-21
i believed the results would have been the same with Trump or who ever when time came to leave. Oh, We will never know because Trump and the others lost. Bummer!

22-Aug-21
Rupe, you're right, and I get it.

I've decided since I'm to blame for the rest of the country getting COVID, they're to blame for bloodshed that is just around the corner. I'm going to call them stupid for their selfish voting decisions that will kill thousands of people...both American and otherwise. The worst part is the knife they jammed into the backs of the men and women that sacrificed their lives for our freedom. I blame them for the ultimate act of treason against their own!

22-Aug-21
Unlike Rupe, 70, and Shawn Magyar (Hedge Hunter/Alham), my allegiance is with the constitution and the U.S. not any one politician. Even if I voted for them. I don’t wear the name of an idiot ex-president on a bumper stick, shirt, or hat. I definitely do not wave a flag with one mans name on it as a substitute for the American flag and puff my chest out like it’s patriotic.

I already stated my opinion when asked and said this whole mess is stupid and Biden owns it. So you want me to justify something I think is wrong. I’m not justifying s#%t. I don’t justify things that are clearly wrong or stupid because I voted for the guy…unlike you jokers. You can’t even condemn what happened on January 6th. Hell, Shawn Magyar admitted on this website that he was there on January 6th and broke the law. Like it was something to be proud of. And you all just give his traitorous actions a pass.

Until you can start call balls and strikes for both teams your nothing but hypocrites.

Lastly, Shawn Magyar (Alham) was so concerned about his “hunt bud” in AFG that he made this thread but yet he only mentions his “hunt bud” once in 13 posts. Amazing…

22-Aug-21
Yes the riots on Washington were WRONG. But no worse than the MANY riots of BLM ect.

22-Aug-21

Rupe's Link
The FBI is now saying there was no insurrections you can stop beating that dead horse. You’re lying about it. And even the FBI has labeled you a liar with their recent confession that Jan 6th was outrageously exaggerated.

Lastly we don’t need comments from self professed morons. need. We’re over your BS.

22-Aug-21
Prime examples of justifying something that is wrong.

By the way, the FBI said nothing in your linked article. Who’s the liar? I’ve never seen a official statement from the FBI that it was or was not a insurrection. That’s what I saw. Violence (against cops no less), organization by some groups, military tactical gear, a noose for Pence, breaking into the capital to stop a constitutional process. That pretty much nails insurrection definition. I know what I saw.

But you just can’t make yourself condemn the wrong because you keep justifying it as right. Go ahead and put lipstick on that pig.

22-Aug-21
YES! Keep proving our point KS! You excel at that!

22-Aug-21
Make that 14…

22-Aug-21
ksflatwateronthehead

bland, maybe u should throw q-anon into your nonsensical rants, just for flavor

22-Aug-21
It’s just a matter of time before the Tali’s do something really stupid…

22-Aug-21
Never thought I would see the day when the U.S. would pull out troops leaving tens of thousands of AMERICANS stranded in a foreign HOSTILE country! Absolutely unthinkable! : (

23-Aug-21
I don’t know them, but a buddy that I played rugby with has several friends and guys he’s trained that are over there. He’s not pleased.

23-Aug-21
Hey KS...do you know the name of the cop that shot the unarmed woman during your "insurrection" yet?

Yeah...neither does anyone else. She's the only one that died due to the situation. But keep pushing your narrative...

23-Aug-21
"I already stated my opinion when asked and said this whole mess is stupid and Biden owns it."

Not just Biden. Everyone that voted for this man "owns" it. You knew he was blatantly incompetent. They man can't string five words together to form a coherent sentence and proved all thru the campaign. Pretty much accomplished nothing in fifty years feeding at the public trough, other than enriching his own coffers.

His gross incompetence was known and voiced by his former boss. And you still voted for him. The man that couldn't beat the most unlikable woman in the world in 2016, along with a VP that couldn't garner any more that 5% support from her own party in the primaries......you voted for it. 'Cuz the orange hair man bad.

23-Aug-21
"The withdrawal happening the way it is isn't a dumb mistake. It's part of something intentional or the result of something intentional. They would love nothing better than for people to accept that it was just a misjudgement".

THIS^^^: As I said earlier, this smells of a high level deal. Even an idiot like Biden wouldn't leave the enemy with billions of $$ in weaponry without it being absolutely intentional.

23-Aug-21
First major respect to all the soldiers that served in Afghanistan, they answered the call to serve their respective countries. Many made the ultimate sacrifice in an effort to make the world a better place. My question is why haven't the Afghan men learned from these great soldiers to defend their own country? I find it odd that Afghan men are fleeing the country knowing what will happen to their women and children.

23-Aug-21
"I find it odd that Afghan men are fleeing the country knowing what will happen to their women and children".

They consider them chattel.

23-Aug-21
Looking forward....I hope folks who vote will look closer and what actual leadership and management experience a person has at executive levels. I've said this before....Prez Biden has none....at least nothing successful of merit. Career politicians who have been holed up in DC forever do not necessarily make great leaders. I believe Prez Biden has been bluffing his cred for many decades. When he finally got to the top where he has to stand on his own and show what he has....well.....he can't get it done. He might be a nice guy....but an executive leader/manager he is not. VP Harris is worse than Prez Biden...so not much to fall back on there. She was recently sent to the far east to provide her top cover and keep her out of the headlines. She can now say she was out of the area...and border.

Unless I missed it....I still haven't seen any plans on how we will get our citizens and allies out of that area safely.

23-Aug-21
How hard would it have been to fly those choppers to a place like Jordan or Israel? At least leave them with an ally of ours instead of leaving them with the enemy. This administration is the most ridiculously inept at doing anything positive for the United States I have ever witnessed!

23-Aug-21
At least the mean orange man is gone...wtf did they expect?

23-Aug-21
This wasn’t an accident or mistake. This was a favor done and hid within the politics of it. No one is this dumb. No one. No one is this incompetent. No one. There is more then we will ever be able to prove. But, we will see the results of it.

23-Aug-21

Whitey's embedded Photo
Whitey's embedded Photo

23-Aug-21
Spot on whitey

23-Aug-21

Whitey's Link
Flatheads vision for America https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1425013359326359554

23-Aug-21
WV...... China, Soros, Moscow, Ukraine and others paid good money..... and are at least for now getting their money's worth.......

and we are once again caught between Cowards and Scoundrels.

23-Aug-21

Rut Nut's Link
I read this article at lunchtime today about Biden and this entire fiasco and could not agree more! The author really NAILED IT!

23-Aug-21
For KSFlathead, either you’re dumber than I thought or just lying. Probably both. BTW the 1st link is from MSN. A lib favorite.

FBI confirms there was no insurrection on Jan. 6 www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-confirms-there-was... Aug 20, 2021 · By that definition, there was no “insurrection” at the United States Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the FBI.

BREAKING: FBI Confirms There Was No Insurrection https://welovetrump.com/2021/08/20/fbi-confirms-there-was-no-insurrection Aug 20, 2021 ·

BREAKING: FBI Confirms There Was No Insurrection. So while the world is focused on the debacle in Afghanistan, the FBI quietly drops this little piece of news into the media cycle. After almost 8 months of persecuting, harassing, and detaining Americans for minor crimes the FBI could find no coordinated effort to accomplish an insurrection on ...

The FBI Comes Up Empty-Handed in its Search for an ... https://jonathanturley.org/2021/08/23/the-fbi-comes-up-empty-handed-in-its-search-for... 6 hours ago ·

The FBI Comes Up Empty-Handed in its Search for an Insurrection Below is my column in The Hill on the recent reports confirming that the FBI has not been able to establish a planned insurrection on January 6th despite the overwhelming references in the media. The vast majority of charges concern trespass or unlawful parading.

FBI Admits There is No Evidence of Any Insurrection Plot ... https://bigleaguepolitics.com/fbi-admits-there-is-no-evidence-of-any-insurrection-plot...

Aug 20, 2021 · FBI Admits There is No Evidence of Any Insurrection Plot by Trump Supporters at Jan. 6 U.S. Capitol Demonstration. Aug 20, 2021. The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is admitting there is no evidence of any sort of insurrection or coup plot regarding the Jan. 6 protest at the U.S. Capitol. This admission drives a stake through the heart of ...

FBI Destroys ‘Insurrection’ Lie – No Planning or ... https://americandefensenews.com/2021/08/20/fbi-destroys-insurrection-lie-no-planning... Aug 20, 2021 · Well, now, according to Reuters, after months of intensive investigation, the

FBI has concluded the same thing as I did the day after January 6: there was NO insurrection. This is a MAJOR DEVELOPMENT that must be disseminated widely. These FBI findings destroy the “insurrection” lie.

FBI Admits There Was No Planned Insurrection | 08.20.2021 ... https://www.phyllisschlafly.com/constitution/fbi-admits-there-was-no-planned... Aug 20, 2021 · What You Need to Know is the FBI admits there was no insurrection. Despite the FBI report, Nancy Pelosi (who was in charge of Capitol Police on Jan. 6th) gets to keep her position, move on with her life, AND will not be investigated for any part she played that day. But she should be investigated!

23-Aug-21
Do you read any of your own sources and links? Please show me where the FBI actually said "insurrection" in any of their statements. Give me a direct quote with a name of an active FBI person who is working on the investigation or an official spokesperson, or FBI letterhead/report. Your links are only the opinion of journalists, bloggers, and in some cases hacks on the FBI investigation into organization of the riots. The FBI said they did not see an overarching organized plot but most were just protestors that got caught up. However, they did say that there was organization to the riot from the Proud Boys, and 3%ers. Show me in any actual FBI report where they said it was not an insurrection…or that it was.

The right-wing nuts can spin this any way they want and try to white-wash it. It was wrong and you have yet to state that...hypocrite. What's the matter...the pig won't hold still for the lipstick?

Are you a member of the Proud Boys or 3%ers?

23-Aug-21

Whitey's embedded Photo
Whitey's embedded Photo
Here’s Flathead on his way to his daily Blue anon struggle session. Today they are crying about insurrection , the Russia hoax ,the fine people hoax and how all 5000 members of the proud boys are responsible for the crime wave sweeping through American cities.

23-Aug-21
What’s that matter Shawn Magyar/HedgeHunter/Alham? You’ve been canceled over 20 times. You want to BS to cancel or “Woke” me?

23-Aug-21
Lol. Hey, didn’t Shawn Magyar say on BS that he was wearing a red clown wig at the insurrection eeeer January 6th riot. Oh, I remember him saying that. I almost forgot.

Irony everywhere lately. Thanks for the reminder Whitey.

23-Aug-21
They'll be using the terms "armed insurrection" for years as long as the MSM is complicit.We had more troops in DC for weeks keeping with the false narrative than we have in Afghanistan

23-Aug-21
I still can’t believe this went down like this. But, it’s not as hard as believing people who exhibit the same thought process of Dana truly exist among common folk.

It’s takes an effort so monumental to claim that you hate partisan politics, to only blame the previous president as the cause, that it truly can’t be matched in irony.

23-Aug-21

Rupe's embedded Photo
Rupe's embedded Photo
Flathead so where are all the “insurrection charges”? There hasn’t been a single charge of insurrection. Maybe you need to call the FBI or the Biden Justices Department and straighten them out.

“ Reuters said there has, “Been little, if any, recent discussion by senior Justice Department officials of filing charges such as ‘seditious conspiracy’ to accuse defendants of trying to overthrow the government,” and no plans for racketeering charges.

Sources also said no charges were pending against any individual or group for playing “a central role in organizing or leading the protest .”

The officials also noted investigators “so far found no evidence” that former President Donald Trump “or people directly around him were involved in organizing the violence.”

You also called it an “armed insurrection “ but the FBI has debunked that lie too!

Johnson: How many firearms were confiscated in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds during that day?

Sanborn: To my knowledge, we have not recovered any on that day from any other arrests at the scene at this point, but I don’t want to speak on behalf of Metro and Capitol police, but, to my knowledge, none.

Johnson: So nobody has been charged with an actual firearms weapon in the Capitol or on Capitol grounds?

Sanborn: Correct. The closest we came was the vehicle that had the molotov cocktails in it and when we did a search of that vehicle later on there was a weapon, but…

Johnson: How many shots were fired that we know of?

Sanborn: I believe the only shots that were fired were the ones that resulted in the death of the one lady.

The picture is what a real armed insurrection looks like. The one your boy enabled.

23-Aug-21
Unarmed female Veteran shot through a door and they won't name the shooter or which Senator they work for-DA already said no charges without giving the details.THIS should be the outrage.

23-Aug-21
Quit moving the goalposts. Show me the FBI officially stated there was or was not an insurrection. You made this claim…not me.

For the sake of argument there was no insurrection. Does it diminish what happened on January 6th?

I noticed you won’t answer any of my other questions:

Were those that participated in the riot wrong?

Should those who entered the capital illegally be prosecuted and imprisoned if found guilty?

Are you a member of the Proud Boys or 3%ers?

Notice these are simple yes/no questions. However, you likely won’t answer all of them and it shows your hypocrisy.

23-Aug-21
Looks Like the taliban take over is “mostly peaceful”. Shm

23-Aug-21
Guys, the conversation is not about Jan 6th, even though some would like it to be. The conversation is about the Charlie Foxtrot that is this current administration & the debacle unfolding in 'Stan. From Biden stating "no one is dying" to Heels Up Harris laughing when asked a simple question about the situation in 'Stan. If I voted for those contemptible, worthless, inept, unqualified, pieces of sh!t, I'd try and change the subject as well.

Doesn't matter, though. You own the the whole steaming pile.

23-Aug-21
strange days indeed when the kansas folks are nuttier than connect-ti-cans here

23-Aug-21

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
Do you think if they found it WAS insurrection it would be reported? The politicians would stampede to the microphones.

23-Aug-21
Yes where are our politicians while thousands of Americans are “left behind”. Cowards. Starting at the top!

23-Aug-21
We are going to find out Aug 31st if a taliban red line is the same as an Obama red line.I fear it is not.

23-Aug-21
Flathead, I guess Reuters and MSN and MSNBC are in league with Trump to cover up an “armed insurrection “!

You’re just floundering. Swimming in your ignorance.

Truly pathetic.

23-Aug-21
That’s what I thought.

I clearly stated that Biden owns this Afghanistan debacle. You can’t do the same for Trump and the morally wrong and corrupt things he has done and said. Nor call out the idiots responsible for January 6th. Back the Blue my a#%!

Who’s floundering? Hypocrite.

24-Aug-21
Thanks for proving my point again trublu.

24-Aug-21
You? You have no "point", other than to prove over and over again what a TDS victim you are!

Keep at it though...you're entertaining at least!

24-Aug-21
Only in the new America where we are re-defining everything can you have an armed insurrection instigated by Trump when the sticky details show no instigating in Trumps speech and the perpetrators were unarmed. Yet it’s an armed insurrection caused by Trump. Ok.

KS - I’ll at least say you’re calling out Biden for what he’s doing in Afghanistan as truly deplorable. Where I believe you are way off base is placing it on the level of Jan 6, that kind of logic makes me scratch my head. You place the blame solely on Trump even though he didn’t directly or indirectly cause this Jan 6 event - now finally acknowledged by our liberal anti-Trump media sources. Yet you continue to be stuck clinging to this false narrative. Other than Dana C and Biden, the rest of us clearly see that this debacle in Afghanistan is all on Biden - his decision and he should be held accountable as you said personally and politically. Don’t soften that by equating it to an overblown event by some lawless crowd on Jan 6. These 2 events have little in common - in severity or in their consequences.

24-Aug-21
Old School- the point is many of you can’t condemn obvious wrongs on your own side. You and many others are so blinded by bias your unwilling to call out anyone on the right for anything. Always excuses and justifying wrongdoing. Rupe blatantly provided an example and will not condemn an obvious wrong. Instead he wants to argue about what to call it. And where did I say January 6th was solely Trumps fault? I asked if what happened in January 6th was wrong. Rupe won’t say because it...he will only deflect or justify.

Many of you are no different than what you despise. Both with excuses and justification for any words or actions of your own side even when wrong and illegal.

You all want to dog pile on me for posting here when you all asked me to. What I said was honest and I call it how I seen it. Yet you don’t have the courage to do the same. There’s no getting around it. You are hypocrites.

You can’t even admit Trump lost an election after many audits and over 70 court case losses. Pathetic.

24-Aug-21
Shaen Magyar/HeadHunter/Alham-That’s funny hearing that from you. How many times have you been kicked off Bowsite? 12-16 times. Yet I’ve never been kicked off.

Do you want to cancel me…woke me?

Irony everywhere.

24-Aug-21
I agree..... the Number 1 BOWSITE agitator & distracter is coming from the instigator called, KSflatlander... and he should be canceled.

24-Aug-21
"You all want to dog pile on me for posting here when you all asked me to. What I said was honest and I call it how I seen it. Yet you don’t have the courage to do the same. There’s no getting around it. You are hypocrites."

I asked for comments from the resident liberals ,you responded with your comments and I posted a thumbs up.Dont include me in the name calling.

24-Aug-21
Liberal/Conservative I don't consider name calling fwiw.I figure when it resorts to name calling the debate is lost.

24-Aug-21
KS, I'm still waiting for the name of the black officer that shot and killed the white, unarmed, Ashley Babbit. Apparently he was released from any wrong-doing. So, if he was justified, shouldn't we know his name?

I just figured that's how it worked...the officer gets shamed and jailed, while the perpetrator gets their name and likeness plastered all over town as a martyr and hero. Soooo, when do we get to beat this cop into submission...or possibly execute him in the streets? You know?...the way your side does it. Your claims of hypocrisy are, wait for it,...hypocritical to say the least.

24-Aug-21
KS - I’ve never said what happened on Jan 6th was ok. Matter of fact I’ve stated it was wrong - but to put it on the level of what Biden has done in Afghanistan, that’s what is wrong. No hypocrisy here with me.

24-Aug-21

24-Aug-21
Ashley Babbit, as unfortunate as it was, was in the act of breeching a door in the Capitol building with at least 5 armed police officers pointed guns at her commanding her to stop. She was not in custody in handcuffs face down with a knee in her neck. If a police officer has you at gunpoint it is best to follow his/her instructions. The two situations are not the same. Even you have to acknowledge that.

My understanding is that there were senators/representatives and their families taking shelter in offices beyond that door and they did not have a way to escape. The justice department said the shooting was justified. I'm ok with that as I feel the shooting was justified based on what I see with my own eyes from watching video of the shooting. Based the George Floyd video, there is no way to justify what Derek Chavin did. Full stop.

Curious, why do you want to know the officers name?

By the way, I don't have a side. I condemn the Portland riots, Antifa, and Proud Boys all the same. Those who are (or will be) charged for their actions on January 6th will get their day in court. I'm good with that. If found guilty they should get what they deserve. Those charged for the Portland riot are let off...that is a disgrace. They too should have had their day in court to get what they deserve IMO.

24-Aug-21

4nolz@work's Link
You consider this justified?

24-Aug-21
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/2021/01/08/ashli-babbitt-shooting-video-capitol/

24-Aug-21
For anyone to equate what the former vice president has done in abandoning thousands of Americans in a terrorist country like Afghanistan to what President Donald Trump accomplished is stupidity at its highest level. I’m pretty sure Mr Trump would not of left any American behind purposely as has the puppet

24-Aug-21
If the link doesn't work just Google Ashli Babbitt video and you'll be able to view.The only gun I saw was the guy behind the glass (until the heavy armed officers arrived from behind)

24-Aug-21
Any one notice KSflatbrimmer is a " one horse pony"

24-Aug-21
KSFlathead is another well earned moniker. Dude is just plain nuts.

24-Aug-21
I was able to see the video. I feel the shooting was justified. There appears to be 3-4 armed police officers in tactical gear beyond the barricaded door before the shooting from what I saw. Regardless, she was not following commands and advancing toward police during the act of a crime. This does not take into account why the door was barricaded, who or what they were protecting beyond, nor the intent of the rioters from the police perspective. They had already attacked and hurt police officers prior to this shooting and I'm certain that was being broadcast on the police radios. Based on the video, I agree with the Justice Department that the shooting was justified.

4nols- Did you hear the "F#$K the Blue" in the video? What are your thoughts on what you saw happening in the video?

Rupe- at least I’m not a hypocrite.

24-Aug-21
"Ashley Babbit, as unfortunate as it was, was in the act of breeching a door..."

Oh ****ing please. You make it sound like they went in "Avon calling" with flash bangs, battering ram, and gas.

"I was able to see the video. I feel the shooting was justified. There appears to be 3-4 armed police officers in tactical gear beyond the barricaded door before the shooting from what I saw. Regardless, she was not following commands and advancing toward police during the act of a crime. "

Let's remember that the next time YOUR side burns down cities when someone is actively resisting arrest, with a weapon and not following commands. Or basically just rioting because they can. See Portland.

And this is about the debacle in 'Stan. As much as you would like it not to be. Like I said, if I elected this current shit show, I'd be looking for distractions as well.

24-Aug-21
the armed guys came up the stairwell from behind,you also hear a guy tell the police we had your backs last summer,she was shot through the barricaded door.I do not see how that video would have been justified if it was BLM in Portland last Summer doing the same thing at the police station-are these politicians worth more than anyone else in terms of deadly force? Why?

24-Aug-21
The left vs. right dichotomy is hilarious. They both want control over our lives and both have different avenues to gain that control. The constant bickering between the two sides is proof that it's working, divide and conquer. Also, the fact that we keep electing old dudes, who would not be considered for any high capacity position in any industry might be even more entertaining.

24-Aug-21
Has anyone noticed the Taliban leader that we freed in trade for Bowe Bergdahl the deserter? They should both be rotting in prison.Some of these Democrat decisions are hard to ignore.

24-Aug-21
hearing weird things happening to Kamala in SE Asia some type of illness? Anyone heard anything?

24-Aug-21
I'm still waiting for the "I'm sorry I lied my azz off right to your face" apology from the fake news media and their leftist hypocrites for accusing this unarmed "insurrection" of beating an officer to death with a fire extinguisher. Just another BS lie stacked on top of the rest of the BS lies starting with phony dossiers and illegal warrants for made up Russia accusations, etc. etc. Lies upon lies everyone was spouting, including some here, but no one wants to own after the truth snuffed them out. A mountainous pile of pure BS..... and not even a little touch of shame for being such lying hypocritical POS. No contrition. No apologies. No personal honor. Just deceit and insanity. Repeated over and over.

This "insurrection" turns out to be just another BS lie, clear to anyone with common sense and open eyes. Just another one of dozens and dozens. And BTW Babbit was UNARMED, exactly what was she going to use to batter down a door? The only thing being "justified" is leftist TDS sufferers justifying lies.

Yeah, worse than 9/11, worse than the Civil War. Greatest threat to America is Trump voters. Many would argue over half the country. Not China, Russia, etc. Hard working people that just want to get back to work and keep the country moving on. People who just want to be left the hell alone. People who value their rights, their freedoms. And hate the hypocrisy, corruption and double standards of the elitist classes making their bid for a takeover.

It's pretty easy to see who the "fascists" and dictators are, the left throwing terms around when they literally don't know the meaning of the words. The influence peddling corruptocrats and establishment hacks. Easy to see for anyone with a lick of honesty and a dash of common sense anyway. They need to be removed from office. Every damn one who's made their millions while in office. That puts Biden right at the top of the list.

But..... My apologies for sliding off into another leftist open sewer.

Please, by all means, lets rejoin the discussion of House Plant's latest greatest FUBAR..... this time Afghanistan. Maybe it's to distract away the debacle and total mess he and his party are STILL currently embroiled in at the southern border. A desperate bid to import democrat/socialist/communist voters as I think they see the way they are rejected by most American CITIZENS. A path to literally destroy the country they see as being in the way of Globalism and a Global Socialist Government. That is were their allegiance lies, not America.

This Afghanistan surrender was no mistake. He's an inept clown, but no one is that inept. It's along the same lines as the southern border mess. Arming the Taliban with billions of dollars in weapons, having to pay for hostages,etc. would seem to be along those lines as well. He was well paid to do what he is doing. He knows he's only in this for a short time..... and he really doesn't care what happens after.

24-Aug-21
Agreed TD

24-Aug-21
TD for the win. Because that’s just reality no matter how slanted and obscured your perspective is.

24-Aug-21
The capital cop committed murder. Plain and simple and ought to face justice. Which he will because there is no statute of limitations on murder. This woman and her family deserve justice!

24-Aug-21
Only a complete moron and coward would consider that murder “just”!

“ Rupe- at least I’m not a hypocrite”

Oh that is rich coming from the biggest hypocrite on Bowsite.

24-Aug-21
I think it's safe to say people are dug in with their views on almost everything now and will never be convinced to change their views.Im going to try to leave this alone until Sept 1st** unless a major tragedy happens **

Hey at least the covid shot thread is dying

24-Aug-21
I think you guys are over reacting to this Afg withdrawal. Joe clearly explained that it is safe for us to leave because there were no terrorists anymore in AFG and that we must leave by August 31st because it isn't safe for our troops to stay any longer because of all the terrorists there.

I really can't understand why you guys don't understand Joe's logic.

24-Aug-21
I'm against global policing but we were holding Kabul with only 2500 troops prior to the pull-out. Good Lord. We have over 10,000 stationed in South Korea alone. These Americans and allies are sacrificial lambs. Period. Even incompetence has its limits. This is so obviously bad, the administration cannot hide its purposefulness.

24-Aug-21

TD's Link
Jocko has it covered..... =D

24-Aug-21
I stand corrected. But, TD still has the best post.

24-Aug-21
LMAO . We’ll explained Aspen Ghost. he he he he he

24-Aug-21
i'll give this admin big credit for one important thing

it is an absolutely phenomenal representative of its constituents

"historic", sadly

25-Aug-21
Hey now...they're just Democrats after all, doing what they do best...making EVERYTHING they touch a total FUBAR.

But I do give Biden credit, he has set the bar SO high, that even Hyena Harris will have trouble clearing it.

25-Aug-21
This is from Sky News Australia and a good watch. The guy makes a fantastic point I never thought of about the problem the Dems have if/when VP Harris becomes Prez. She is the tie-breaker vote in the Senate. If/when she becomes Prez, the Dems loose her as a tie-breaker and thus....their majority in the Senate. That means the Dems could not vote or pick her replacement as VP.

25-Aug-21
Thanks for that Rocky! I just don’t believe that the woke 4 star general or the commander in thief believe that

25-Aug-21
My guy got out, won’t say how, as he still has other guys there also…They were trying to disable as much equipment as they could! Saw today that the Tali’s had a BlackHawk running and taxing, unknown if it actually flew though!

We need to make a bombing run on all US equipment left behind!

25-Aug-21
JL the 25th Amendment: Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

The former VP now POTUS would pick their VP and would have to be approved by House and Senate. If it was a 50-50 in Senate not sure what happens. But does not matter because Mitt would go along with who ever the Kamala picks.

25-Aug-21

sjj's Link

25-Aug-21

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
Thanks Joe!

25-Aug-21
JohnMC....I think the Senate conundrum is what the Sky News (Aussie) report was about. If the Senate does not go along due to VP Harris's lost vote, that is where the challenge is.

IMO....once the Repubs take over the House and Senate next year with clear majorities, that's when we will see Prez Biden leave. The caveat to that is if the upcoming Durham investigation and report implicates all three Biden's (father, son, brother). We know Durham has been providing more evidence to the grand jury. That could be for the Russia hoax piece of the puzzle. However the scope of Durhams investigation was broadened so we'll see if any of the Biden's get popped.

25-Aug-21
Biden is a loser, I have to say the same for those who voted him into office. Where was your head?

25-Aug-21
I know the answer to that question, but I can't answer 'cause I'll get banned!!!

Here's a hint...they TALK from it too!

25-Aug-21

25-Aug-21
"Anyhows, they have 5000 men now up north of the new ANLF. Wonder if Slow Joe will some air assets to support these fighters?"

I think these are the fighters Ollie North was talking about. I don't think he confirmed it, but I think he is helping those folks out behind the scenes. This is right up his alley.

26-Aug-21
"Military CDR’s must relieve the CinC under whatever means available and get this under control. Military Law has provisions to relieve CDRs for cause under combat duress!!!"

My Readers Digest response to that. We're not there yet....if ever.....to have our military take down a sitting U.S. Prez. That is the job of the Congress as part of the Framers checks-n-balances. If any POTUS needs to be removed for legit reasons.....I expect the people to do it thru their elected reps in Congress. If the elected reps won't carry out the will of the folks....then we need to get new reps who will. The folks elect a Prez, the people can remove a Prez thru their reps. If the military took out a sitting U.S Prez....that would be a military coup and we're better than that.

IMO......in these troubled and dire times....folks need to keep a cool head. The calls for Prez Biden to go are now increasing. I'd like to follow the Constitution in this matter.

26-Aug-21
I sure hope my hunt bud is much smarter than that!

26-Aug-21
Elections have consequences.

Stolen elections have even worse consequences.

26-Aug-21
The only "coup" I want to see is our elected reps in Congress to reconvene in both chambers and come up with a POA for the way ahead. I would hope whatever plan they come up with would be a swift, bi-partisan effort. Someone of high power....the Prez, the VP or the Congressional leaders....need to speak to the country fast and explain what happened and where we're going.

26-Aug-21
Terrorist attack in Kabul kills marines women and children. Way to go commander in thief........

26-Aug-21
Like we didn’t see this coming…SMH

26-Aug-21
I watched Prez Biden's press conference just now. He looked tired and haggard. He said some powerful things about killing those folks who did the bombings and making them pay. As Bill Hemmer said....that was about 10 days too late. I got the impression he hung his military and Pentagon advisors out to dry a little bit. We'll see what the fallout from his pressor will be.

Of note.....I didn't see VP Harris anywhere.

26-Aug-21
12+ Americans killed today thanks to China Joe. And of course there are folks at MSNBC acting as tho it's no big deal, compared to the daily COVID death rate?? WTF? Unfortunately the death toll in AFG is about to sky-rocket. But it's ok... as long as we all keep our face diapers on.

26-Aug-21
Bryan MSNBC is a joke. They should be god damn ashamed that they report in that manner. Legitimately comparing soldiers dying to the number of people dying of covid. And your right. Unless something big changes the numbers will go up. But wait, we have resources still there to fight with. Planes, ammo, guns, oh wait… the Taliban has all that now. Good doing sleepy joe. Hope heels up is enjoying her flight back in luxury

26-Aug-21
I was thinking about the Prez's pressor while at the local shooting range. Specifically his line about going after the folks responsible for today's attack. What came to mind was JDAM's and MOAB's. Me thinks some of those are getting locked-n-cocked as we talk.

27-Aug-21
I keep hearing the Left brag about the largest airlift and evacuation in US history. As if that’s some sort of accomplishment.

If Joe hadn’t of bungled this so bad we wouldn’t need a world record airlift and evacuation.

They’re just stooges.

27-Aug-21
Great analogy Rocky.

“ Germany's Laschet: NATO's 'biggest debacle' Among those who were critical was the head of Chancellor Angela Merkel's Christian Democrats (CDU), Armin Laschet.

Laschet, who is running to succeed Merkel in national elections next month, said the withdrawal was an embarrassment to the alliance and that lessons needed to be learned. "It is evident that this engagement of the international community was not successful." "It is the biggest debacle that NATO has suffered since its founding, and we're standing before an epochal change."

Chancellor Merkel calling the Taliban’s conquest of the last major parts of Afghanistan over the weekend an, “extremely bitter development. Bitter, dramatic and terrifying.”

Every Allie is lampooning Biden.

World leaders once celebrated President Joe Biden's election. Now, some are claiming that his handling of the U.S. withdrawal from the Asian nation is a major blunder.

U.K., French, German Leaders Blast Biden Over Afghanistan: 'We Thought America Was Back”

Until Sunday, Europe thought Joe Biden was an expert on foreign policy.

Now, the American president’s decision to allow Afghanistan to collapse into the arms of the Taliban has European officials worried he has unwittingly accelerated what his predecessor Donald Trump started: the degradation of the Western alliance and everything it is supposed to stand for in the world.

Across Europe, officials have reacted with a mix of disbelief and a sense of betrayal. Even those who cheered Biden’s election and believed he could ease the recent tensions in the transatlantic relationship said they regarded the withdrawal from Afghanistan as nothing short of a mistake of historic magnitude.

“European leaders dismayed by Biden administration's withdrawal from Afghanistan“

In the British Press, Tom Tugendhat in The Times said the fall of Kabul was the 'biggest foreign policy disaster since Suez'. It’s Biden’s fiasco.

Biden’s Afghanistan Withdrawal a ‘Total Failure of His Presidency’, Says Brexit’s Farage

French President Emmanuel Macron lectured President Joe Biden on the “moral responsibility” their two nations owed to Afghanistan during a call with the president on Thursday.

A readout of the call released by the French included a pointed note of Macron’s message to Biden.

“The head of state emphasized our collective moral responsibility toward the Afghan men and women who need our protection and who share our values,” it read. “We cannot abandon them.”

The United States readout of the call did not include similar rhetoric, noting that both leaders “underscored the importance of continued close coordination among allies and democratic partners on Afghanistan,” and the importance of “humanitarian assistance and support for refugees.”

The hits just keep coming.

But we on the Right told everyone!!!!!

27-Aug-21
"The United States readout of the call did not include similar rhetoric,....."

That reads as though someone in the Administration censored/edited what was actually said between Macron and Biden on that call.

27-Aug-21
"Dems are running like they are the last few wooly mammoths walking the surface of earth".

I wonder....will carbon dating work on the liberals?

27-Aug-21
Only thing House Plant is an expert in is being a World Class Foreign Extortionist. Policy he doesn't and never had a clue. Literally at the wrong end of every foreign policy decision his entire life. But VERY good at making his family wealthy from influence peddling (millions from China and Moscow) to outright extortion (Ukraine anyone?) Lord only knows what evil crap Soros has paid him to do.Maybe someday we will know if the right people live long enough.

Anyone who didn't know that long ago was willingly blind and stupid. Or did know it..... evil as to the "cause". The leftist media et. al. hid all of it from the public, literally lied FOR him whenever such questions came up. And all need to walk the plank alongside Biden when this all shakes down. It called "accountability"..... a term the left treats like vampires view sunlight.... but will soon be well acquainted with it.

27-Aug-21
I 100% consider the shooting justified. Darwin has a way of thinning out the population. Every person rushing to the front of a crowd illegally advancing and ignoring valid and legal orders clearly communicated that all persons should disperse deserves whatever consequences arise. In this case, a person authorized to be armed and used force then used force. Full stop. If you can't get behind that shooter then please explain what you will do when 50 people unexpectedly decide to begin are pushing into your workplace. Doors are shattering, items are being thrown and there is no path for retreat that does not endanger your co-workers. Emergency exits may also have a crowd pushing into your building. Fog of war confusion. You have a handgun in your hand. Your CEO pleads with you to protect your co-workers and stop the destruction of property. 911 has been called but no response is forthcoming. You are outnumbered and have a sworn duty to protect. So, what do you do? Lay down your weapon? Run? Or, make one more clear command and squeeze off rounds. I know what I would do, what my father would do and his father. I am asking what you would do.

27-Aug-21
Of all of the cops that were in the immediate vicinity, why was he the only one to shoot?

Michael Byrd basically sat in his interview and admitted that he shot her in cold blood! He had absolutely no balls, or clue WTF he was doing! Seems to be common theme among Capitol cops lately.

27-Aug-21
If someone was doing that at your front door would you shoot? Listening to most Gun owners they would.

I’ve been in that situation and I didn’t. I found out later that it was a schizophrenic off his meds. I don’t want to know what it’s like to have to live knowing you killed someone. Even if they deserve it.

27-Aug-21
Big difference between someone climbing through the door to your house and someone climbing through a door to a building owned by us all. I would like to know more facts like we often get when there is an open process and an agency other than the one the officer works for does the investigation. With what we know, I don't see an imminent threat. I see a potential threat. Officers aren't justified in killing people who are uncooperative, disobey commands and don't pose an imminent threat.

28-Aug-21
“ I 100% consider the shooting justified”

Then you’re a fool! If that was your child I’m sure you’d think differently.

28-Aug-21
Imagine if you will, that the shooter was white and the victim was a black woman.

28-Aug-21
Unarmed trespassing = justified? Whoever said that truly is an idiot..........

28-Aug-21
“Back the Blue” until we don’t.

29-Aug-21
Any idea where Jr got those totals above?

30-Aug-21
Its called the “The Great Reset”. They have a “great reset” facebook page and probably a website. The World Economic Forum, World Health Organization, and The United Nations running it all. The final nail is Climate Change and big companies like Amazon are preaching it. Did you or anyone in any other country vote for these people?

We’ve been under their rule for some time actually. Has anyone here elected someone to the Council of Foreign Relations, which contains members of BOTH parties? To bring a world to order. Most thought the reset was just financially, but emotionally, electronically, physical well being(???) or governance, dictatorially, and militarily. Folks this wasnt just a stupid decision. It was thought of months maybe a couple years ago. Better to be thought a dumbass mistake prone president- and living, than a Treasonist ba&$#@rd and hanging until your ribs feed the birds. Read up on the great Reset.

30-Aug-21
“Defund the Policed” has to be one of the dumbest ideas/slogans I’ve ever heard.

31-Aug-21

31-Aug-21
Yep the War is over... now comes the payday to the ones who sold us out and " collateral" damage soon to come stateside... the payoff, like it has been done so many times in our history.

31-Aug-21
"The new AFG war about to begin."

I think that is very correct. The General said yesterday he can guarantee there are no American military folks in AFG. I suspect that is an inaccurate statement or the GEN doesn't know about any covert ops already in place.

31-Aug-21
They"ll gitter done!

31-Aug-21
Alham, those videos and pics of that non- insurrection they keep playing was just Bill's Mafia at a tailgate party.

• Sitka Gear