Aluminum Rain 22-Sep-21
DEERAHOLIC 23-Sep-21
Bou'bound 23-Sep-21
grape 23-Sep-21
theronmad 27-Sep-21
theronmad 27-Sep-21
theronmad 27-Sep-21
12-Sep-21
Has anyone successfully used the CVS/ Walgreens Rapid Diagnostic Test (ID NOW): The Rapid Point-of-Care (POC) - NAAT (ID NOW) test also detects genetic material (mRNA) of the virus. The test is performed on-site, and results are available within 24 hours. to drive into Canada? The PCR test they have doesn’t guarantee test results in time. This test has results in 24 hours. If so, was your print out if results in MyChart accepted?

13-Sep-21
ken

i called three walgreens that are listed as doing the ID-NOW test and they said it is basically an anitgen test not a PCR. I thought it was a stronger test that may take place of pure PCR, but that is not what the testing places are saying.

13-Sep-21
The ID NOW test is acceptable to get into Canada. My son and I used it. We printed the results and passed them with the rest of the documentation to the agent.

13-Sep-21
Thanks happygolucky. The Rapid ID Now is a molecular test and therefore should be acceptable. A Binax Now rapid test is an antigen test, which is not accepted for going into Canada according to sources i found online

13-Sep-21
Complete the ArriveCAN app which includes Vax card Covid test result and quarantine plan and you’ll be all set. Quarantine plan will be address of your camp in Canada.

13-Sep-21
I run a Walgreens testing site in Alaska (so as you can imagine a bulk of my day is discussing testing with Canada travelers). ID Now tests are molecular tests and accepted. Binax Now tests are antigen and not accepted. ID Now kits have been on a nationwide shortage the past month or two so it’s becoming more difficult to find testing sites that have them in stock.

22-Sep-21

22-Sep-21
I called Walgreens locally and was first told the ID Now was an antigen based test....then called again the next day as their website said differently. The second time they told me it wasn't an Antigen test so I was getting confused. I'm glad TEmbry cleared that up. My local Walgreens said they could have the result of the ID now test emailed to me in about 30 minutes!

Now all I need to know does the test contain patients name, DOB, testing facility, type of test, etc, etc, etc that Canada expects to be on the test. I'm kind of hoping that if you the Arrivcan app is completed and the test results are provided....they might overlook all the things they say have to be included with the test. Maybe TEmbry can chime in?

22-Sep-21
I've flown to Canada once earlier this month using the ID NOW test from Walgreens and I'm flying again today for second hunt. Have another Walgreens ID NOW test for this trip as well. I've received results in un 2 hours both times.

22-Sep-21
I went through the border at Sault St. Marie, driving, on 8/21. Used the 24 hour test from Walgreens without a problem. Sent pictures of documents on the ArriveCan app on my phone about an hour before I got to the border. Took about 2 minutes to get through. No test requirement to get back into the US.

22-Sep-21
Walgreens will email you a pdf letter containing all the specifics. Time, date etc.

23-Sep-21
Used Walgreens test with no problems on my fly in trip to British Columbia. Results were emailed to you in very short time.

23-Sep-21
Any tips on using the ArriveCAN app?

23-Sep-21
Bou, Put everything in the arrive Canada app just don’t hit “submit” . You will have to put in a date to be changed later. Use a date in the 72 hour window. When you are ready for your trip, put in the correct date, check what you have saved on your app for correctness, and submit. Greg

27-Sep-21

27-Sep-21

27-Sep-21

theronmad's Link
I literally recently wrote college essays on this topic and the varieties of coronaviruses throughout the existence of mankind. And he described there that these tests can be done, BUT they do not give a complete picture of whether you are really infected, since initially their previous meaning was completely different. if you are interested in https://essaywritinghelp.pro/ , you can easily find my work and familiarize yourself with it. But spoiler - it's better to pass the IFA test

• Sitka Gear