KSflatlander 29-Sep-21
smarba 29-Sep-21
DanaC 29-Sep-21
Mad Trapper 30-Sep-21
Norseman 02-Oct-21
trophyhill 02-Oct-21
newfi1946moose 03-Oct-21
16-Sep-21
Move on! Another day at the office, nothing to see here.

10/1. What happen to the author of this thread? I didnt start this ??

Goofy……

16-Sep-21
I used to respect 4 stars until I realized they're all political wannabes

16-Sep-21
He was protecting this country from a temper-tantrum-throwing infant. A tantrum which has NOT abated yet.

16-Sep-21
Dana, what if he alerted China and our forces go there and get slaughtered? Then what?

16-Sep-21
TDS at it's worst. Dana it's time to get over it and address the situations created by what you voted for.

16-Sep-21
Biden has already stated he has full confidence in him so no matter what crime he has committed he will be protected by the President through this term and then he will retire and not a damn thing will happen to him.

16-Sep-21
No Mercy, Trump-baby is STILL whining about how he really won the election and it was stolen from him. And the GOP is picking upon this baby-rant and crying every time they lose. (California, kiddies.) But I'm the one who has a 'derangement syndrome'?

Real Trump Derangement is following a child into oblivion. Enjoy.

16-Sep-21
IMO the good General should have been gone under the Trump admin. He is a woke General and the military is no place for woke-ism or PC-ism.

Now specific to this allegation....Bob Woodward has a history of working the facts to make things more salacious in his books. He is selling a book for profit....we should all get that. I think we need to know more about what actually transpired versus what was claimed in the book.

As Hannity said...either the General is guilty as claimed....or Bob Woodward is lying. If Woodward is lying....the General will have a great lawsuit against the Washington Post and Woodward.

16-Sep-21
"Dana, what if he alerted China and our forces go there and get slaughtered? Then what? "

*What if* the Chinese thought Trump might launch a temper tantrum first strike and they decided to pre-empt that by striking first?

"What if" arguments prove nothing.

16-Sep-21
Dana you can do better than that.

Id love to see a transcript of the call though-you know like the previous administration.

16-Sep-21
Don't let this sht distract you from the the fact that in 1966, Al Bundy scored four touchdowns in a single game while playing for the Polk High School Panthers in the 1966 city championship game versus Andrew Johnson High School, including the game-winning touchdown in the final seconds against his old nemesis, "Spare Tire" Dixon.

16-Sep-21
4, so would I.

16-Sep-21
Wont matter....clemency from Biden with anything he gets, commuted.

16-Sep-21

DanaC's Link
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-58581296

16-Sep-21
If Trump has mental issues then what does Biden have?

16-Sep-21
Frankly it's not worth arguing over because nothing is going to happen.As BHO said "elections have consequences" Nowadays every part of Govt has been politicized even the parts that are meant to be neutral.Add to it an openly corrupt Media.Once you realize you are powerless it's just barking off the porch.

16-Sep-21
"He was protecting this country from a temper-tantrum-throwing infant. A tantrum which has NOT abated yet."

HA HA HA HA. Nope, nada, zippo, zero. The man colluded with a foreign entity without disclosing or being ordered by his commanding officer. If anyone is a tantrum throwing toddler it's the sniffer in chief, the ungreat bidenski...

Miley committed treason. END OF STORY.

16-Sep-21
HDE, what should a general do when the *problem*is his commander-on-chief? Stand at attention?

16-Sep-21
If what is reported on Milley is TRUE, then hang the bastard.

Now, just HOW do we find out if it's true? A government investigation? LMAO!

Ain't happinin'. This country is D O N E. It was nice while it lasted.

16-Sep-21
I am not sure that just representing to a foreign power that you are going to warn them in advance of something is actually treason.

If he actually did warn them in advance, sure without question it is.

Just representing your going to do something like this probably does go on in the intelligence/counter intelligence world. It can sow doubt and disinformation amongst potential enemies and could work to our advantage.

Miley probably didn't have good intentions here, but treason may be difficult to prove.

16-Sep-21
They may force a transcript if so I suspect Woodward was playing fast and loose with the facts as usual.Hit job on Milley possibly.

16-Sep-21
"Miley committed treason. END OF STORY."

I have no confidence in Gen Milley at all. I'm hearing news reports many in the military have lost confidence in him too. IMO, he is not fit to continue serving based on his past actions and attitudes.

That said....in this current case...I want to know more before a toss out a serious charge of treason against a military member. I don't trust the Wash Post or Bob Woodward anymore than I trust the General.

Also...WRT to the phony claim Prez Trump was going to start a nuke war....that was an emotional, fake claim the Dems/Libs and left-wing media colluded on to stoke a false fear across the country. After the first impeachment failed to gain traction, the fake nuke claim was thrown out to see if it would stick and it apparently worked in some corners. Prez Trump has a documented history of not wanting to be in wars or other countries expending resources and lives. He doesn't start wars...he ends them. That is why the nuke claim never had any legs to begin with and has since been demonstrated to be a false claim.

16-Sep-21
if we can justify people's action by saying "well he thought he might ..."

that's a dangerous dangerous precedence isn't it ? especially for military chain of command, right ?

16-Sep-21
Just another deflection from leaving American's behind enemy lines. First the mask mandate, and now this... let's keep focus on the debacle of leaving American's & tons of military equipment in the Taliban's hands. In Biden's own words, "leave no man behind"... appears to be only words from him.

16-Sep-21
Sorry, but if you are a hunter and you voted for anti gun and anti hunting candidates you are the problem and your opinion means nothing. You are the problem.

16-Sep-21
No Mercy X2

16-Sep-21
Agreed No Mercy.

Milley is nothing more than a water carrier for leftists. You can lump him in with idiots like Don Lemon, Joy Behar, 99% of Hollywood and professional athletes.

I question his ability to run anything if he TRULY thought Trump was planning to attack China. Such a moron.

16-Sep-21
Upwards of a million civilians killed in Iraq, Syria, Libya, Afghanistan by Milley , Bush,Obama, Clinton, Biden. But Trump who never started a war is a psychopath child, the media has someone by his atrophied testicles.

16-Sep-21
Yes he committed treason.

16-Sep-21
Dana, I can't help but wonder if you truly support bidens ignorance and stupidity, or are you just trying to convince yourself that your Biden vote was the right thing to do?

Instead if defending the damage that your vote is causing the country, tell us what good has come to America since he took office? And I'm not talking about all the illegals aliens coming here.

16-Sep-21
70, you're *still* assuming I voted for Biden.

"tell us what good has come to America since (Biden) took office?"

Trump is no longer near the levers of power. I'll settle for that. (And I suspect so will the General, even if he is cashiered.)

Y'all seem not to understand that a FOUR STAR GENERAL was AFRAID of what Trump might do or say, and how other countries might interpret and react to that.

Trump was and remains a wretched menace, bent on destroying any and all faith in American democracy because he *lost*. Whiny child.

16-Sep-21
"Trump was and remains a wretched menace, bent on destroying any and all faith in American democracy because he *lost*. Whiny child."

With any luck, we'll get to see how you react if he gets back in, in 2024. By the way, colluding with the enemy is not how democracy works.

Oh wait...Trump colluded with Russia right?! Lol!

16-Sep-21
Trump is losing elections for the GOP now. He'll cause them to lose more of Congress in '22 and by 2024 maybe, just maybe the baby-idolators will have come to their senses. Or not...

16-Sep-21

Whitey's embedded Photo
Whitey's embedded Photo

16-Sep-21
Anyone who has an ego big enough to make he or she think they are the best person to lead the most powerful country in the world should not be trusted.

16-Sep-21
Dana is in for a rude awakening in 22.

16-Sep-21
Darren, wtf are you talking about? The General wanted the Chinese to be clear that the US was stable in spite of the ranting of that fat baby you all idolize.

16-Sep-21
" Y'all seem not to understand that a FOUR STAR GENERAL was AFRAID of what Trump might do or say, and how other countries might interpret and react to that."

This is the perception the Libs and media wanted you to believe. Don't be so gullible. IAW Woodard's book....wasn't it Stretched Pelosi who feigned fear to the General that added fuel to a ginned up fire?? If anything, she duped the gullible, woke General....shame on both of them. And that's if we take Woodward's book as 100% gospel. I'll default back to what I said earlier.....use caution when Woodward or the Wash Post report something. (Remember the fake Sandman kid incident the Wash Post pushed?) Show me the un-doctored evidence of what happened and then we can go from there.

16-Sep-21
Absolutely treason

16-Sep-21
So Dana, what good has come to America since China Joe took the helm? ...Besides eliminating the bad orange man...?

16-Sep-21
70, imo that's plenty. ;-)

16-Sep-21
"LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND" should be Milley's stance as well as the President. What's wrong with these people. The Afghan debacle has to be owned by all in power, including Milley.

16-Sep-21
"70, imo that's plenty. ;-)"

So you're good with the Charlie Foxtrot in 'Stan? Billions of $$ in equipment left. Americans left. Americans killed. And you're happy cuz the bad orange hair man is gone?

Huge spike in fuel and food prices. And you're happy cuz the bad orange hair man is gone?

A general conspiring with the enemy, and THAT is exactly what it is? And you're happy cuz the bad orange hair man is gone?

Begging OPEC and Russia to open the faucet because of his ****ed up energy policy. And you're happy cuz the bad orange hair man is gone?

Crime, serious violent crime, on the rise because of liberal policies. And you're happy cuz the bad orange hair man is gone?

As Kathy once said HYLYFM?

16-Sep-21
Bowbender, do you not understand that the "Billions of $$ in equipment left" is GOOD the US economy, as defined by the Military-Industrial Complex? Now the services have to replenish all the stuff they left behind! Kickbacks for all their favorite politicians on both sides of the aisle.

Trump could have started moving that stuff out of AFG when the treaty was signed and we knew we were leaving. Why didn't he? Because the money talks.

Does anyone actually think that all these little 'political philosophy' discussions mean squat to the MIC million- and billion-aires?

16-Sep-21
No one involved, including China, thought Trump was going to attack China. Just chess moves.

China succeeded in getting some destabilization in our chain of command by pretending Trump's "America first" talk was scary.

Milley isn't a patriot for what he did. He is a pawn who likely acted in the best interest of himself, his agenda and his future ahead of the rules and his duty.

Treason? Not sure. Dereliction of duty? Yes, if the reporting is accurate.

16-Sep-21
Jiving Joe could have made TRUMP look real bad by getting it all out.

BUT NO! And since he and his handlers are at the helm, its all on the big guy……and his handlers.

16-Sep-21
Huntcell, again, it's not a bug, it's a *feature*. Billions to be spent to re-supply. Money to be made.

Ike warned us.

16-Sep-21
With that logic, you can say Hitler was helping to combat climate change by reducing global population!

I don't care how you twist it...admit it...ya got nothing! But you already knew that!

16-Sep-21
Just as I thought. Big nothing burger from someone that has Trump living rent free in their last two remaining brain cells.

16-Sep-21
Why is it that the left always defer to name calling?

16-Sep-21
Umm, I don't think Bowbender is a leftist ;-)

16-Sep-21
I'd like to see proof this happened before anything. We see morons and scoundrels jump on fake news, outright lies and run with it all the time. Was a weekly thing with Shiff, Pelosi, media et al with Trump. These guys that wrote this book have a track record of slimy accusations using "anonymous sources". I'd like to do better than that evil. If proven true he should be in a bucket of chit.

Just contacting the Chinese in an official manner was a crime. Generals do not make Foreign Policy. Period. If asked or given official permission they may be allowed contact. It's what they tried to hang Flynn on except for, well, he was working with official capacity under Presidential Appointment in the State Dept. So they had to make up something else....

Generals take orders from their Commander in Chief. Period. Not to decide if it's a good order. They advise, that's it. Going rogue, defying orders or sabotaging orders... at minimum cause for Court Martial. Same as if a lower rank defied or sabotaged one of their orders. Think a President is crazy? I believe congress is the only body that can declare that and there is a legal process.

This is why liberals have no credibility. They have no understanding of Constitution, Military conduct or law, No rules or ethical foundations at all. Only "this is what I want" ...... currently power and control over everyone and everything. And "I don't care how I get it". It's why double standards don't bother them, it's why lies don't bother them.

Because..... "it was for a good cause...." or "it was for your own good...." or the classic "they were offended" justifies anything and everything. It's not about right and wrong. It's about justifying evil actions. Or rather, the evil ones they approve of.

16-Sep-21
“It's what they tried to hang Flynn on except for, well, he was working with official capacity under Presidential Appointment in the State Dept. So they had to make up something else.... “

TD I think you have some good points but Trump was not president yet when Flynn did what he did. He was absolutely not in official capacity.

I agree that I would like to know more about what transpired before passing judgment. Specifically, I want to know if any laws were violated. If yes, then Milley should be charged and have his day in court.

Claiming he was worried about Trumps mental state and war with China? I did not hear anything Trump said publicly in his last days in office relating to war with China.. Possibly there were things said behind close doors? If true, I want to hear Milleys words under oath.

16-Sep-21
I think we could of won this war with China. Score USA 50 million dead China, 250 million. I say that's a win. :)

16-Sep-21
To answer your question... NO.

Seriously, are you people stupid? The guy has written multiple books that the right calls "fake news/didn't happen" etc, 90% of his stuff bashes trump and is called fake news. But here's one instance where it's gospel all of a sudden.

AND ROFL... "treason" for what?

A general sworn to defend the constitution telling his Chinese counter part "hey our crazy leader who just attempted a coup and has said he likes and wants to use nukes might tweet that he's going to nuke you for no reason, don't worry about that I will make sure it's prevented. So don't nuke us back."

And that's treason?!?!?!?!?

Treason isn't calling a foreign power and asking them to investigate a direct political rival???!!?! Even though you control your own justice department that could investigate that?! You're head would implode if any dem did that.

Treason isn't inciting a coup d'état.... "we're gonna walk down there, and I'll be there with you"!??!?!?

Not only is your hypocrisy unbounded(fake news author, but also true this one time). I've come to the conclusion that many here are Anti-Americans. Some are just dumb bless their hearts, and have been so easily radicalized by the republican's/moscow propaganda machine. But many are smart enough to realize what's happening, it's more, many are simply Anti-American. You don't care about America/democracy/the constitution. It's plain as day at this point. I gave people a pass voting for trump in 2016. But at this point, many of you have just become a giant anti-american snow ball. There's no other conclusion to make when you don't see soliciting a foreign power in an election as treasonous, still support/believe a chronic liar, support an insurrection/assassination of the VP/think it was really ANTIFA, and actually think the election was rigged.

You're anti-American. It's as simple as that.

Anything not pro trump = bad

Anything pro trump = good

Take your anti-American snowball ass out of my country and park it in St. Petersburg, they and the republican party helped roll you into that Anti-American ball anyway.

(try for once in your life to answer without saying..."but biden..., but the dems..., but obama... but liberals..." I bet you can't. Why? because you can't actually defend most of what trump has done, you just try to make the other side seem worse)

16-Sep-21
Hey soccer mom, what has China Joe done for this country that isnt considered a total clusterf***?

16-Sep-21
Brought civility back to the presidency

Removed oil and gas lobbies and allies from the department of interior

Lowered the jobless rate

Rolled back the Waters of the U.S. definition from Trump administration order to something that will actually protect our nations waters

Those are a few off the top on my head.

16-Sep-21
“Brought civility back to the presidency.”

That’s a real tank slapper! Thanks for the laugh!

16-Sep-21
"Lowered the jobless rate"

Really?!...where...China?!

Cuz, in the America I live in, businesses are begging for people to come and work. From McDonald's, all the way up to the semiconductor manufacturing industry... All UNDERSTAFFED!

So, do tell...where are all those jobless folks working now?

16-Sep-21
@70lb... do you know how many times trump has said "china is good. ping did good". Video after video of him saying good things about china.

Miley and his actions during the trump presidency and trumps actions during his presidecny have NOTHING to do with BIDENS current actions. Like me bringing up how bad stalin is and you go "yeah but mussolini did...."

laughable.

@hackabow

please tell me you are joking? There's whores who have spent more time in church than trump has... and that's after he was done raw dogging them while married.

"populating his cabinent"??? ROFL... Trump filled and fired nearly every position of his cabinet at least once, some up to 4 times! He filled and drained his own fictitious swamp!.

Also have you heard of Matt Gaetz? Literally paid underage prostitutes for sex. and the republican party defended him.

Say what you want about shitty democratic policy. In the grand scheme of things Cuomo hugged a woman too long and the dems united and outed him. The republican party is a shamble of a group. Even the taliban has more backbone and are more principled(albeit 13th century principles but principled nonetheless) than they are at this point.

Please... do your best. Defend trump's actions without bringing up the dems, biden, obama, hillary, or anything related to the left. You can't.

16-Sep-21
+2 million jobs since he took office. Look it up yourself.

You asked. Don’t get out of shape cause I answered. Don’t go moving the goal posts either.

16-Sep-21
"So Dana, what good has come to America since China Joe took the helm? ...Besides eliminating the bad orange man...?"

So by your lack of words,, because you have been asked a couple times now and cannot give any. Even you know he has done nothing good for this country...

Not for nothing, but I think this somes up Dana's position on how much Dana cares about preserving this great country and our freedoms. But would rather see it keep going in this direction and burn to ground so your feelings don't get hurt.

Thanks for showing your true colors Dana. You obviously could care less about this country. You deserve neither safety, or freedom! You and your likes truly deserve the catastrophe this administration is going to reign down on this country if we let it.

Shame on you! You should be ashamed to call yourself an American.

But I also respect your right to your opinion. That's what being American is about.

16-Sep-21
“Shame on you! You should be ashamed to call yourself an American.“

Yea, shame on you for using your constitutional rights to free speech and voting for whomever you like for whatever reason.

16-Sep-21
Your right KS. I voted for someone who put America 1st. Not some babbling idiot who has done nothing but sucked off the public teet for 40 plus years and has accomplished nothing, but cause further division. He is steering this country into another civil war at worst, or civil uprise at best. Too many of us will not be subjugated.

16-Sep-21
Did you have amnesia or something the last 4 years?

16-Sep-21
Let's wait and see on Miley, not a fan but the guy hasn't explained himself yet. And to believe Bob Woodward or Costa, please. They want to sell books, so let's see what happens before we string him up.

16-Sep-21
KS, Have you had blinders on for the last 40, especially up to 2016? Then 4 years of election fraud from '16-'20.

16-Sep-21
Prez Trump has a documented history of not wanting to be in wars or other countries expending resources and lives. He doesn't start wars...he ends them. That is why the nuke claim never had any legs to begin with and has since been demonstrated to be a false claim.

Just curious, what war(s) has DJT ended?

16-Sep-21
I seen +60 voter fraud court cases lost or dismissed

16-Sep-21
KS, but, but, but they *believe* . The Holy Trump hath decreed it, hence it must be Truth.

tfic

16-Sep-21
Yes, we all need to believe there was no fraud when DEMOCRATS and TDS cases say there wasn't. Right. And **** doesn't stink. Tell you what.... the more you say there wasn't, the more I firmly KNOW there was! So keep at it. It's amusing.

16-Sep-21
"Just curious, what war(s) has DJT ended? "

That is a figure of speech to put in context what Prez Trump's view is on having U.S. troops fighting in foreign lands. Right or wrong.....he initiated the AFG pull out, he pulled most of the troops out of Syria where we were fighting and he also pulled most of the troops out of Iraq. All of those places are where we had a long military force presence in. Off the top of my head, I can't think of any country where he sent troops into to fight???

16-Sep-21
"+2 million jobs since he took office. Look it up yourself. You asked. Don’t get out of shape cause I answered. Don’t go moving the goal posts either."

That's great,...drop in the bucket compared to the 10 million lost.

Oops...did I move the goalpoast?!!!! I'm not bent out of shape...really!

It still doesn't make up for the lack of workers that refuse to go back to work while sucking off the government COVID teet. It's not hard to show big gains, shortly after you CREATE big losses...now is it?

16-Sep-21
How the hell did you guys keep arguing after that man posted the Married With Children stuff. Lmao.

I got to that and decided he won the thread. There was no reason to read past that

16-Sep-21
@soccermom, keep your friends close...and your enemies closer.

I'm curious, are you a freshman at Berkeley College?

16-Sep-21
@70#... no, veteran. Blue collar worker. Not easily sheepled like some.

17-Sep-21
Military = You are not to wonder why, you are to do or die. You do not second guess your commanding officer. If he did, he needs to go.

Personally I would be more concerned about Joe with the football than Trump.

Terry (Retired Army)

17-Sep-21

DanaC's Link
" Milley on Friday offered only a brief defense of his calls, saying he plans a deeper discussion about the matter for Congress when he testifies at a hearing later in September.

“I think it’s best that I reserve my comments on the record until I do that in front of the lawmakers who have the lawful responsibility to oversee the U.S. military,” Milley said. “I’ll go into any level of detail Congress wants to go into in a couple of weeks.”

Milley and U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin are scheduled to testify Sept. 28 before the Senate Armed Services Committee, in what initially was going to be a hearing on the U.S. military withdrawal from Afghanistan and the chaotic evacuation of Americans, Afghans and others from that country.

Now, however, Milley is expected to face tough questioning on the telephone calls, which came during Trump’s turbulent last months in office as he challenged the results of the 2020 election. The second call, on Jan. 8, came two days after a violent mob attacked the U.S. Capitol in an effort to prevent Congress from certifying Joe Biden's White House victory. "

17-Sep-21

Treeline's embedded Photo
Treeline's embedded Photo

17-Sep-21
Wow, you sure pack a lot of alt-right-ism hate into one picture.

Love the illuminati buttons ;-)

17-Sep-21
Will anyone step down now that we know our "righteous" drone strike in Kabul has been confirmed that it didn't kill any ISIS members? Just 3 adults and 7 children and the main target was actually just a guy working for an American aid organization.

I get that tragic mistakes happen in war but if this wasn't a dem admin the media would have the knives out.

17-Sep-21

ahunter76's embedded Photo
ahunter76's embedded Photo
Sadly, nothing will happen (I hope I am wrong). Given that we have the Southern border (to me) our biggest threat right now. Afghanistan is & was a disaster & Biden has made it worse with his actions. They make all these rules for US on Covid but have NO RULES for all the illigals being shipped & supported by our tax dollars all over the country. NO Accountabilty for "ANY" wrong doing Democrat.. Bidens kid, Swalwell & his China doll spy & SO many other wrongs. They support BLM (same as KKK only Black) & Antifa, pure homeland terrorists & condone their crimes. Biden/Harris & the democratic party are our worst enemies at this time, FOR REAL. They are experts & stabbing you in the back & a smile on their face... YET today, their biggest fear is TRUMP & ANYONE who supports him.. Isn't that something.. I truly wish lightneing would strike these idiots. I say they are stupid but then, look what they are shoving up our Arses..

17-Sep-21
The "unknown compound" they tracked this guy coming and going from all day was the facility for the AID organization where he worked and got supplies. Signs outside and everything. What kind of intelligence capability do we even have?

17-Sep-21
Milley basically performed a temporary coup because he "thought" there was a "potential" for Trump to do something Milley didn't like. He told military leaders not to obey Trumps orders unless Milley (who is not in the chain of command) also gave the ok. He called the Chinese military and told them he would notify them in advance of any of our military actions against them.

Trial followed by Firing Squad is the appropriate punishment for Milley. He did more to damage the constitution and the country than Trump ever did. Milley has set the precedent that Generals, not the President, will be in command of the military based upon their own judgement. How anyone can defend that is beyond me.

17-Sep-21
"How anyone can defend that is beyond me."

That's great new moto for the DNC to adopt!!!

17-Sep-21

BowenAero's Link
Well, well,well, Milley got caught lying again. This time it cost the lives of a man and his children

18-Sep-21
A lot of prophets quoting AON that "for sure" there will be "massive fraud" proven.

If it happens to be the fact, I'll be there with you calling for heads. But the fact of the matter is that there just hasn't been any kind of substantial evidence to substantiate wide spread fraud on an industrial scale. There's been a lot of talk about it, but not proof. Maybe a lot of conjecture/small-scale fraud/big unsubstantiated stories here and there, but that happens on both sides. Not wide-spread fraud that could result in millions of ballots. A lot of claims, but no proof.

So if/when it doesn't happen, will you roll back your claims and for God's sake, stop prophesying and quoting prophesies? This has been going on for years: Case in point, people were saying years back that HRC was on her death bed, that she had cancer, that she had dementia, that she had a seizure disorder, a brain tumor, that she was on her last leg, that she wouldn't make it 3 months. And guess what? She's fine. Alive and kicking.

Seriously, the clairvoyance claims are ridiculous. Conservatives need to man up and realize that there's a ton of liberals in this country and that, although many conservatives were very happy with Trump, he alienated a lot of middle-of-the-road voters. I knew Trump was toast when I read about the 93 year old lady from Iowa who said she'd never voted in her life, but registered to vote against Trump because of his rhetoric.

Trump won because of who he was, but he lost because he took it too far and stepped on his own dick. And COVID fxxxed him. He'd have won if it weren't for COVID.

I wish the CF was still around so I could copy/paste so many of the same folk's words of prophesy that have been consistently wrong. Humans have a horrible track record at predicting the future.

Evidence says that the Dems will get hit hard in 2022. But the "trust me, this bombshell is about to drop" nonsense is just wishful thinking. If it were a bombshell, the mushroom cloud would already be being carried away on the prevailing winds. Bombs dont develop over months. They blow the Hell up and incinerate everything in the process. Everything else is saber-rattling.

18-Sep-21
"Humans have a horrible track record at predicting the future. "

Understatement of the day. Maybe the year. Wasn't so long ago that a lot of folks here were predicting 'President Pence in '24' ;-)

18-Sep-21
"Pence was retired when Trump pulled him out of Mothballs. "

JBG you are totally full of crap. Pence abandoned his re-election campaign for governor when tapped for the VP slot. Is the rest of your alt-history just as crap-laden? You don't get to rewrite history to support your lame-arse narrative.

18-Sep-21
"once AZ AG goes in and siezes..."

So why hasn't he already? Maybe doesn't want to be part of this phony fraud claim? Because after 60 fraud claims have already been shot down he knows better than to step in bullshite?

18-Sep-21
Dana your so far left I am surprised you don’t list your preferred pronouns with each post.

18-Sep-21
JohnMC, wish there were to upvote a comment. Made my day!!!!!

19-Sep-21
Yes. This fits the definition of treason. Rack him

19-Sep-21
I know everyone thinks differently but sometimes I think some folks may come on this site just to be a pain in the ass and cause division. I do know some hunters that voted for Biden but only because they were worried about losing their union benefits.I think that in less then 10 years there will be an uprising in this country that make January 6th look like a birthday party. Politicians need to wake up quick cause a sleeping dog is wakening. How long can people watch as power is abused on both sides. This is not something I am advocating but the frustration is real in honest Americans.

19-Sep-21
"Go to Oann who is the only News source to follow the AZ Audit I can find"

OANN is a network dedicated to praising Donald Trump. Objectivity? 'News'? Only if it serves Trump. AZ is reporting *nothing* because they *have* nothing, and they're trying desperately to spin gold from nothing. Meanwhile, every day there's false hope, Trump still rakes in money from the gullible.

When the 'audit' results show nothing they'll find another BS narrative, maybe conduct vote audits in the US Virgin Islands? Anything to keep the money coming in.

19-Sep-21
What does this have to do with bow hunting?

Yes, he should be tried for treason along with quite a few others. Will never happen.

19-Sep-21
DanaC, can we quote you on this when the report comes out?

Terry

19-Sep-21

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

20-Sep-21
When I was at CGHQ......I was around a lot of flag officers, senior officers and senior enlisted folks including myself, on a daily basis. One thing some, not all, have in common is the perception they wear a teflon uniform. They feel they are untouchable and that gives them a false sense of high authority and prestige.....a God-like self image. Feeling like your teflon isn't necessarily a bad thing as you need that feeling when you're in a bad or dangerous situation and have to stay focused on the task at hand. When you actually believe the teflon perception is reality, you can abuse it. I suspect the teflon perception is one of Gen Milley's ongoing issues.

20-Sep-21
Is this before of after he blew-up an innocent family with 7 children using a hellfire missile claiming they were ISIS-K targets, lying about a massive secondary explosion from the terrorist bomb, and then boasting how it was a "Righteous" strike ?!?!?

24-Sep-21
"DanaC, can we quote you on this when the report comes out? Terry "

YES, you can, IF you promise to quote me whichever way it turns out ;-) Early indications are, this pig, like so may others ain't gonna fly.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/politics/elections/2021/09/23/arizona-audit-draft-report-confirms-biden-beat-trump-2020/5835521001/

24-Sep-21
Cyber ninjas!!!!!! LMAO. Shawn Magyar pinned his hopes on Cyber Ninjas. LMAO. Forever the follower.

28-Sep-21
Based on Gen. Milley's testimony today concerning his calls with China military, it appears he was rightfully fulfilling his duties and responsibilities, and the was directed by the Ec. of Defense to conduct the calls. I understand that 8-11 Trump administration officials were also on the various calls.

I for one am thankful we have a Joint Chief who properly if doing his job.

Thank you General Milley.

28-Sep-21
Sooo Milley doesn't comment on private conversations with the POTUS......unless it's Trump.

28-Sep-21
Box

28-Sep-21
""Based on Gen. Milley's testimony today concerning his calls with China military, it appears he was rightfully fulfilling his duties and responsibilities, and the was directed by the Ec. of Defense to conduct the calls. I understand that 8-11 Trump administration officials were also on the various calls.

I for one am thankful we have a Joint Chief who properly if doing his job.

Thank you General Milley.""

I didn't watch the hearing as I was in the woods most of the day. I just read the post-hearing news articles. In all the stories I read, I didn't see any specific name directing the General to make the October and January calls. That said....he may have been operating under written directives that outline what the CJCS job responsibilities are?? We'll need to hear what Sect Esper and the other guy ( Act-Sect Miller?) have to say about the Gen's testimony. One thing the hearings did bring to the forefront....the General talks too much to people writing books.....five I think it was. I suspect now that his tail feathers have been burnt by his eagerness to get his name in books....he won't be talking to too many book writers in the future.

28-Sep-21
The closed hearing testimony will get leaked soon enough

28-Sep-21
I could care less what the “news” says about it. I wanted to hear it from the general himself. I was satisfied with his answers.

The afghan withdrawal on the other hand…it sounds like Biden did not take his military advisors advice and then lied about it.

28-Sep-21
When the Gen (or anyone for that matter) brings up other people's names.....it may be wise to wait and see what they have to say.

Concur about Prez Biden. He either flat out lied to the country or he had mental confusion when he was advised to keep some troops the in AFG. Neither is good for a sitting Prez. There should be more on that in the coming days.

29-Sep-21
IMO.....I just watched the Gen say live on TV the Sect of D directed him to call the Chi-comms. If that was true for both calls, then I would say the General is off that particular hook as long as the then Sect of D confirms the Gen's statement.

There are 3 people testifying and stating that Prez Biden was told to leave some troops. Prez Biden says he wasn't told "as he can recall". The ball is in Biden's court as I see it. He will have to either continue to claim he was never told and stick with it......or have to fess up, admit/acknowledge he was indeed told and then admit he forgot that highly critical piece of advice that he was told. He loses either way.

Looking at his other massive failure at the border.....he will either have to admit he is an open borders guy or his border policy has failed. It was hilarious watching Jihad Jen state yesterday at the WH press conference the border is not open. She is clearly the female version of Baghdad Bob......making foolish claims that the rest of the world knows is a lie.

29-Sep-21
" then I would say the General is off that particular hook as long as the then Sect of D confirms the Gen's statement."

And if he doesn't? Who will you believe?

29-Sep-21
^....good question. We would need to hear the SOD's version of the specifics and then weigh their credibility. There should be some type of transcript or recordings of the discussion(s) involving the ChiComm calls. If the then SOD states (or the transcript shows) he did indeed direct the Gen to make those specific calls....then the SOD owns it at that point. Then we can ask the SOD if he did advise Prez Trump of the calls. Prez Trump has already stated he wasn't aware of the calls.....which might not be abnormal as I'm sure the various Secretaries throughout the decades don't/didn't tell the Prez of every single foreign call their underlings make.

29-Sep-21
Gulp gulp gulp some more left wing propaganda kool aide Dana C. and all you other left wing Democrats who have no idea how the Dems are controlling your brainwashed heads with propaganda. Dana C, name ONE policy or ACT that Trump committed that made this country worse off than what he inherited. WE WERE energy independent, rebuilt the military, secured the border, all time low unemployment across the board, largest tax cuts in history including corporate tax bringing jobs back, made our allies pay their fair share and toe the line, wiped out ISIS, got us out of terrible deals like the IRan deal, the stupid Paris and climate accord, reformade the VA, made China, NorthKorea, Iran and Russia toe the line and respect the US. Our adversaries dont respect a weak and feckless Biden, they own Biden. I'll be waiting for your answer there Dana C. and any other brainwashed Democrats who refuse to admit their party has been hijacked by radicals and they don't have the coconuts to admit it. Im sure all I'll hear from people like Dana C. is more lies and propaganda about Trump like Russian collusion lol, what happened to that fairytale. Nothing the Dems or the media said about Trump is true, nothing, its all misinformation for the brainwashed Dem base,

29-Sep-21
"name ONE policy or ACT that Trump committed that made this country worse off than what he inherited"

Inciting an insurrection/riot on January 6th. Eroding the foundation of our democracy with lies about election integrity. Greatly increased the division among Americans (as witnessed here with a few Trumpers calling for civil war). Made excuses for Russian meddling in our elections. Taking the word of Putin over our intelligence agencies. All-time record national deficit. Just a few of the top of my head...

29-Sep-21
"name ONE policy or ACT that Trump committed that made this country worse off than what he inherited" Siting an insurrection/riot on January 6th. Eroding the foundation of our democracy with lies about election integrity. Greatly increased the division among Americans (as witnessed here with a few Trumpers calling for civil war). Made excuses for Russian meddling in our elections. Taking the word of Putin over our intelligence agencies. All-time record national deficit. Just a few of the top of my head...

The left just can not stop lying

29-Sep-21
"The left just can not stop lying "

And 'the right' can't let go of their denialism.

29-Sep-21
"Siting an insurrection/riot on January 6th"

It's "Citing" (short for "inciting"). And the fact that you're hanging on to that media-fueled narrative (only one actual unarmed Patriot, shot in cold blood...wow, what an "Insurrection"), tells me all I need to know about you.

29-Sep-21
My bad...too much scientific righting so my subconscious went right to "Citing." Corrected and thanks.

Just because they were unsuccessful (thank the heavens) doesn't mean it wasn't and insurrection. Because you defend the actions of the idiots on January 6th says all I need to know about you. And your anti-vax BS you parrot from alt-right wing nut social media propaganda.

29-Sep-21
Why did dems not want video released for the "Insurrection"? The ones that have finally been released after 9 months of "INSURRECTION" being crammed down our throats, which pretty much show people milling around casually, no rioting, looting, yelling, etc. You know, pretty much similar to the "mainly peaceful" BLM riots...

29-Sep-21
Maybe because the people *inside* the Capitol were too busy to take pictures?

30-Sep-21
I can’t imagine General Patton calling Rommel to ket him know that we were going to attack them. Man I am glad these clowns who are in charge were not in charge back then.

02-Oct-21

02-Oct-21
The only thing Milley was protecting is his own ass. And the asses of the puppet masters. Obama, Rice, Pelosi, Graham, McConnel, Schumer, the commander in thief and former Vice President Biden and sidekick Harris and others I’m quite sure. Yes there are a lot of asses to cover here.....

03-Oct-21
And the puppet show continues..........beware the possibility of a severe correction in China's economy and the fallout from that. BEWARE leftist agendas in our backyard.

• Sitka Gear