JL 28-Sep-21
BowSniper 28-Sep-21
TGbow 28-Sep-21
Shuteye 28-Sep-21
TGbow 28-Sep-21
Shuteye 30-Sep-21
TGbow 02-Oct-21
24-Sep-21
Biden removes Lee Greenwood from National Endowment for the Arts https://www.newsbreakapp.com/n/0c6iBVEU?s=a4&pd=09XGOo4C&lang=en_US

24-Sep-21
I "think" Lee Greenwood is a registered Dem too. Dang spineless anti-American Prez we have. Unless there is something Greenwood did bad we don't know about or this is a fake news story....this will be a horrible PR move by Prez Biden. For you guys old enough...remember the Beach Boys debacle??

24-Sep-21
"God Bless the USA?" Take a look at appointees. Maybe more like "God D**n The USA."

24-Sep-21
What a shocker..not really when you have what we have for a president

24-Sep-21
Im waiting for the obligatory defenses of Biden by the LW regulars

24-Sep-21
biden is a clueless fool...

25-Sep-21
.....and lying scum, just like the rest of his party, and sadly many of the GOP.

25-Sep-21
Tru that Lou

25-Sep-21
Biden is a POS.

25-Sep-21
Woods Walker speaks truth.

25-Sep-21
Greenwood should pen a new song and dedicate it to Democrats.....

"We Hate The USA"

It'd be a big hit at the 2024 DNC convention.

25-Sep-21

JL's Link
I think we are starting to see very early indications folks on the left side of the aisle are starting to question Biden and the Dems. Bill Maher was the first high profile person I noticed questioning the Biden regime's actions. A couple of days ago liberal Russell Brand was publicly stating on his YT channel that folks were lied to about the Russia hoax by the Clinton's and the DNC. The Clinton lawyer who was just indicted for lying to the FBI is what started that.

We maybe seeing hints the tide is turning. Trump did a rally in Georgia tonight. He is still saying he won Arizona even though the recent audit didn't appear to support that. However, the energy at tonight's rally was pretty strong.

A Rassmussen poll says if the election were held now, Trump would beat both Biden or Harris. I think the 2022 elections will be indicative of any red wave leading into 2024. 20% of Dems (1 in 5) said they would vote for Trump.

""Rasmussen Poll: Trump a Shoo-in Over Biden, Harris if Election Were Now

By Solange Reyner | Thursday, 23 September 2021 04:18 PM

Former President Donald Trump would be a shoo-in over President Joe Biden or Vice President Kamala Harris if the next election were held now, with 1 in 5 Democrats saying they would vote for Trump today, according to a Rasmussen Reports survey of 1,000 likely U.S. voters released Thursday.

Trump in head-to-head matchups with Biden or Harris would win by double-digit margins; 51-41 percent over Biden and 52-39 percent over Harris.

Voters are divided on whether Trump should run again in 2024, with 48 percent saying it would be a good idea and 44 percent saying it would be a bad idea.

The poll also found:

75 percent of Democrat voters say they would vote to elect Biden again while 84 percent of Republican voters say they would back Trump Among unaffiliated voters, Trump would get 51 percent against either Biden or Harris, although 14 percent of unaffiliated voters say they would prefer another candidate 49 percent of voters 65 and older say it’s a bad idea for Trump to consider a 2024 presidential run 52 percent rate Biden’s handling of immigration issues as poor and his ratings on immigration have worsened since April, when 50 percent of voters rated his handling of immigration as poor 70 percent of voters say the current situation with migrants at the U.S.-Mexico border is a crisis, up from 66 percent in May 54 percent say America’s current immigration problems are being caused more by the policies Biden has in place since taking office; 37 percent blame Trump’s policies Voters think Trump’s ''aggressive, controversial'' style ''wasn’t so bad'' by a 52-44 percent margin.

Biden’s approval numbers have dipped amid the surge of illegal immigrants at the southern border and a chaotic Afghanistan withdrawal. Trump has been hinting at a 2024 run and his top advisers have suggested he is locked in.

The survey was conducted Sept. 21-22. The margin of error is +/-3 percentage points.""

25-Sep-21
"A Rassmussen poll says if the election were held now, Trump would beat both Biden or Harris."

Not if they still have unverified mail-in voting. The lying scum Democrats will keep that fix in as long as they can.

25-Sep-21
^....the fix to that is get way more votes than last time and take any "fixing" out of the equation. Just like in football.....score enough points so the ref's can't decide a close game with a muffed call.

26-Sep-21
For crying; out loud, he’s a mediocre country singer who sang an awesome patriotic song. Don’t make it the end of the world….

26-Sep-21
I'm sure Biden didn't remove him. Whoever his "dementia resolving" puppeteers are removed him.

27-Sep-21
"For crying; out loud, he’s a mediocre country singer who sang an awesome patriotic song. Don’t make it the end of the world…."

And biden is a failure, yet some think he hung the moon.

The issue is because of the song. Try and keep up...

27-Sep-21
Lee Greenwood, Willie Nelson and Chris Kristofferson are some of the best song writers on the planet. If you had the revenue for just one song they wrote you could retire in luxury if you didn't blow it. How much money do you think Crazy by Patsy Cline made? Willie wrote that and went broke.

27-Sep-21
Greenwood supported Trump Democrats are a vindictive bunch

27-Sep-21
"Now they cry they have no money to vacation, get a new truck, or new gun or bow. Had to sell my boat and cant go out west to hunt".

JBG, throw in their dog died and you may just have the next country hit!!! lol

27-Sep-21
No you need momma and a train to have the perfect country song:)

27-Sep-21
^....or trucks, prison or getting drunk.

27-Sep-21
Why do we have a "National Endowment for the Arts" anyway?

27-Sep-21
“we all thought he was a harmless middle centrist. Boy we were so wrong”.

If you thought he was a harmless middle centrist, then they must also think stupidity is a virtue.

27-Sep-21
Keith, the same reason we gave a lot of the other BS pork ...why do they care when they spending OUR money

27-Sep-21
Man this site needs a like button.

“Well I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison…”

28-Sep-21
You pick her up at the train? Lol

28-Sep-21

28-Sep-21
Replaced with who... the guy that wrote the Venezuelan national anthem??

28-Sep-21
Bout right Bowsniper

28-Sep-21
Before I got to the station in my pick up truck, she got run over by a damn old train.

28-Sep-21
Lol. Im 61 yrs old and never dreamed Id see America in the state we are in. Bowsniper may not be that far off with his last post if we keep goin

30-Sep-21
TGbow, I am 79 years old and miss the good old days. I used to carry or drag deer out of the woods and now I have to use my Gator or front end loader to get them out of the woods. The front end loader is great for putting them in the back of my pick up truck or hanging them up to wash them out.

02-Oct-21
Shuteye, Im glad you are still out there doing it..God bless ya

• Sitka Gear