LINK's embedded Photo

25-Sep-21

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
Last one

25-Sep-21
Link has to be an Cowboys fan!!! Lmao

25-Sep-21
I love it when OSU fans or any other fans that NEVER gets to the top 4 always slam OU for getting beat on the big games. I’d rather get there and have a chance than NEVER get there. But that’s just me. :)

25-Sep-21

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo
I am a University of Oklahoma graduate

And in you last meme I only see a couple of cowboys! Might want to retire that meme ;)

All in good fun.

25-Sep-21

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo

25-Sep-21
Lol

25-Sep-21
Link, your on!

25-Sep-21
Which meme was it that hit a nerve for you Dale? ;) I’m cracking myself up. You gotta love razzing OU fans.

25-Sep-21
I don’t think you hit a nerve he is egging you on to most up your next meme

25-Sep-21
You know why more okies go to OU than OSU?

25-Sep-21
It’s easier to spell….

25-Sep-21

Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Jaquomo's embedded Photo
Not a Sooners fan, but I know how to pronounce it..

25-Sep-21
I do like that the OU fight song has 14 unique words. 15 if you count "Rah". Because, you know, 16 would be just one too many for an OU student to remember!

25-Sep-21
I don’t care anything about foorball but LINK’s memes are funny !

25-Sep-21
I tried to find a decent WVU sucks meme in spirit of the game but no one cares enough about them to make a decent one.

26-Sep-21

PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
PushCoArcher's embedded Photo
Pistol Pete is the perfect gay cowboy name.

27-Sep-21
Why doesn't anyone piss-n-moan about sports threads the way they do with political threads? It ain't bow hunting either.

27-Sep-21
Not that much much piss -n- moaning about political threads and that is half of bowsite these days. Besides Oklahoma football ranks up there with hunting and losing your virginity

27-Sep-21
Meh, go Gators(I think)

28-Sep-21

Ok...Russ's embedded Photo
Ok...Russ's embedded Photo
Scoot, that's the only kinda gals in Norman! Most likely a couple of 'em tackled JohnMC after a late night at O'Connells and stole his virginity against his will.

Embry, I assume you are ONLY talking about football right? Seems that's the only sport OU fans bring up. Yeah, OSU ain't so hot in football....or basketball.....but we rank pretty good for overall NCAA titles in case you're interested. Mic drop!

Go POKES!

28-Sep-21
Russ but 51 of those are titles in cow chip chunking.

28-Sep-21
Wrestling and Golf. In the last 35 years OSU has 1 less national football title than OU. OU did win a few back when Jaquemo was in college though.

28-Sep-21
The WVU game simply demonstrated how good the OU defense is. John is just mad because the buffs have hoof rot and can’t play.

One thing is for certain. It’s always been that way too. OU has the best looking women in their fan base. Undisputed national champs in that category. Only team close is Alabama.

28-Sep-21
WV Mountaineer the women you are referring where a pain in the ass when I was there. Would not leave me alone. I could barely get to class and could forget about sleep. ;)

The probably with the ones in Alabama you can only date them if you are related to them...

28-Sep-21
Link, when I was in college the players wore leather helmets and cheerleaders wore ankle-length skirts...

28-Sep-21
"cow chip chunking"? Is that the best you got John? Ok Boomer.

28-Sep-21
That’s it Jaq I think OU won all their championships in the 50’s. ;)

28-Sep-21
Hubcap frisbee better?

28-Sep-21

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo
Or the toilet seat toss?

28-Sep-21

JohnMC's embedded Photo
JohnMC's embedded Photo
There is the hubcap toss for some reason it put a pic of a deer

28-Sep-21
John I think I know that guy tossing horse shoes and he didn’t go to college anywhere. We’ve all ready established those guys are OU fans.

28-Sep-21
That guy chuckin' the toilet seat is Jaq's yearbook photo from his senior year!!

28-Sep-21
John, Glad you remember it that way.

28-Sep-21
Steve, everybody says I haven't changed since then. Just took a critical look in the mirror and yep, still look like that stud I was back then!

28-Sep-21
WV - Apparently Lou and I remember I younger days through similar glasses ;)

29-Sep-21
No kidding. Lou seems to have a creative side as well. I’m happy for you two. ;^)

29-Sep-21
Just realized that was a toilet seat. Lol

09-Oct-21
Hello Texass fans! Got to admit for about 3 quarters I was not overly optimistic. But the (Crimson and) Cream rose to the top!

Boomer Sooner!

Boomer Sooner!

Boomer Sooner!

Boomer Sooner!

09-Oct-21
Nothing worse than a Bowhunting site that is polluted with sports threads! ;)

09-Oct-21
Unless it about the greatest college football program of all times like this one! ;)

28-Nov-21

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
Well the cowboys tried everything they could to give that away. They practically handed the Sooners their last 16 points. Just had to gloat a little, cowboy fans don’t get to very often.

28-Nov-21
I’m a huge Sooner fan and that one was hard to watch but I do admit the Cowboys earned it. I hope they make it into the playoff. I’ll be rooting for them next week

28-Nov-21
^^Agreed the Cowboys earned it.

28-Nov-21
And now their Boomer coach is headed for the west coast. So much for that loyalty factor that everyone thought Lincoln had.

Nice job OSU !!

28-Nov-21

29-Nov-21
Lincoln focusing on the sooner part…as in…buh bye. Lmao

29-Nov-21
Lolol sito

29-Nov-21
Looks like Lincoln didn’t want to be just another coach in the SEC. Can’t say I blame him. A lot of folks have come accustomed to conference titles and now are going to have to get used to playing 3rd or 4th fiddle.

29-Nov-21
Smart move on his part. He will have an opportunity to be in the playoffs every year at USC. Oklahoma and Texas will find that SEC money comes with a lot more losses too.

29-Nov-21
Very little football knowledge here. Lots of fan knowledge which is awesome. I have that too.

29-Nov-21
Stoops may stay on

29-Nov-21
Oh, Texas is gonna get hammered in the SEC. I dont understand gettin a check to become completely irrelevant in college football. As a Texas fan, it sucks to watch ur team blow lead after lead in an awful big 12, and now we r gonna go to the SEC? Straight GAVE games away this year, one if them to Oklahoma.

So this whole lincoln riley thing, it blows my mind that he is leaving the school he was groomed to take over. But it sure does ease the pain of what texas football is right now… I mean, oh my gosh how terrible to be an oklahoma fan right now. Thanks Lincoln, i appreciate it.

• Sitka Gear