TD 30-Sep-21
DanaC 01-Oct-21
DanaC 01-Oct-21
DanaC 01-Oct-21
TD 01-Oct-21
2Wild Bill 01-Oct-21
27-Sep-21

JL's Link
This one came out yesterday. With the media continually pointing out Prez Trump still claims he won the Arizona (and Georgia) recount, figured I'd throw some balance out there. This was in yesterday's NY Post and is a summary of Prez Biden's and his Admin's recent, "alternative facts". The writer explains each one at the link. She did a good job laying out the details.

Biden White House’s lies a matter of life and death: Devine

By Miranda Devine September 26, 2021 10:23pm

President Biden has gotten away his entire career with bending the truth and taking people for fools. Now the habit has infected his entire administration.

So many lies are pumped out these days that it is impossible to keep up.

They aren’t just the silly, self-aggrandizing exaggerations that used to send the Trump-hating media into paroxysms of outrage during the last administration.

They often are matters of life and death that have a profound impact on the future of this country.

Lie 1: The southern border is closed.

Lie 2: Border Patrol agents on horseback “whipped” Haitian migrants.

Lie 3: We will not leave Afghanistan until every American is evacuated.

Lie 4: The drone attack on Aug.?29 in Kabul was a “righteous strike” on ISIS-K terrorists.

Lie 5: Hunter Biden’s laptop is “Russian disinformation.” (Edit: IMO the information on this laptop will be the undoing of Prez Biden and Hunter)

Lie 6: The cost of the Democrats’ $3.5 trillion social welfare bill is “zero” dollars.

27-Sep-21
It would be nice to have a president that wasn't a liar for once.

Biden: "My Build Back Better Agenda costs zero dollars."

Obama: "If you like your doctor, you're going to be able to keep your doctor,..."

Trump: I would post up the quotes, but don't want to crash the site.

27-Sep-21
IMO....the reality is most all politicians have told inaccurate, false or misleading things. In Prez Biden's case.....he has been doing that going back to the 1970's. His record is very long. In his case, he does it intentionally thinking he can get away with it. Unfortunately, now that he is the Prez with no one to hide behind.....it has major consequences. However, I don't think any politician is going to beat the media in lying.

27-Sep-21
Obama's best was.....

"If you have a business, you didn't build that, someone else did it for you."

Gee....I've had my own business now for 44 years, and I never realized this! Good thing some racist government hack who never held a real job or produced a single damn thing in his life told me this!

27-Sep-21

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

27-Sep-21
“So we say to ourselves, ever since the founding of this country, you know what, there are some things we do better together. That’s how we funded the GI Bill. That’s how we created the middle class. That’s how we built the Golden Gate Bridge or the Hoover Dam. That’s how we invented the Internet. That’s how we sent a man to the moon. We rise or fall together as one nation and as one people, and that’s the reason I’m running for President — because I still believe in that idea. You’re not on your own, we’re in this together.” - Barrack Obama

Ending to the same speech WW is referring too. I think we could all use a little bit of those words right now. One people and one nation. Instead of WW civil war drum beat…SMH

28-Sep-21
Pretty sure Obama was referring to the government when he said "we". And his "One people, one nation..." That was a punchline, not a core belief.

28-Sep-21
KS is good at punchlines! His comedy act is sold out!

29-Sep-21
"One people and one nation".

obama was a damned liar as is biden, and anyone else that thinks they hung the moon. They are the ones who keep racial tension afloat...

29-Sep-21
Obama was as guilty as anyone can be when it comes to polarizing this country. He did more damage to race relations than all the dems before him put together, and in case kansas flathead doesn’t remember, it was and always has been the dems who perpetuated segregation and racism.

29-Sep-21
Agree with drycreek.

29-Sep-21
"in case kansas flathead doesn’t remember, it was and always has been the dems who perpetuated segregation and racism. "

That statement totally ignores American history since Kennedy and then Johnson pushed for civil rights in the 60's, whereupon most of the 'Dixiecrats' left the Democratic party for the GOP.

More denialism.

29-Sep-21
Yeah...like J. William Fullbright, Bull Connor, Robert Byrd and the current POTUS who stated that you ain't black enough if you vote for Trump.

29-Sep-21
Bowfreak, shall we look at how the southern states voted for POTUS before and after the 60's civil rights era? And not rely on a few outliers for ultimate truth?

29-Sep-21
That is absolutely the dumbest…aw forget it. If you think white nationalist, KKK, and white supremacist voted for Obama or Biden and not for Trump you have climbed to the peak of Mt. Stupidity. Congrats and plant your flag to let the whole world know your made your summit.

I’d love see that Democrat Convention with BLM and the KKK on the same side. The left has to own BLM and racists now. Nice trick…LMAO and SMH

The stupidity is really next level.

29-Sep-21
Now KS...you voted for Biden, now THAT is stupidity! Keep it coming, you're amazing!

30-Sep-21
Woods Walker…the head Sherpa of Mt. Stupidity. He’s been to the summit many many times. He can lead you there too. His only asks that you keep your head down and follow. And absolutely don’t think for yourself.

30-Sep-21
Well...... history did begin yesterday.....

Seems "Feelings 101" has replaced teaching History. Civics replaced with how to get likes on Twitter.... Math replaced with "facts don't matter".

Lincoln was a Republican, you know, that whole civil war thang. Civil Rights Act was a Republican bill that narrowly passed over Dem opposition. George Wallace, LBJ of "I'll have those n-------rs voting democrat for the next 200 years" fame.... et al..... dems. I remember "Sheets" Byrd of KKK Grand Kegal Exerciser or some such being one of the highest ranking dems in congress up until 2010. Yes, that fun loving party known for their long history of civil rights. The majority of it in opposition.

Interesting side note.... House Plant gave the eulogy at Byrd's funeral, minus his hood. But hey, you know, poor kids are just as smart as white kids.....Guess no more dots for connection there than Hunter asking Syrians for $2,000,000 to talk to his then VP Dad. Guessing the going price has gone up since Jan..... Good thing the Chinese had him on layaway.....

Makes you wonder if anybody has paid any attention at all to history, facts and reality or if they will swallow any BS being shoveled with enough whip cream on it. Just obey their given instructions, don't ask questions and follow the herd..... in this case clearly right off a cliff....

30-Sep-21
"Civil Rights Act was a Republican bill that narrowly passed over Dem opposition. "

Okay, the Civil Rights Act of 1957, "establishing the Civil Rights Commission".

How about the Civil Rights Act of 1964? You know, the BIG one, " prohibiting discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin by federal and state governments ".

And you have yet to address the abandonment of the Democratic Party by the southern states subsequent to that Act being passed into law. (As I noted above, how did they vote before and after?)

PS 'Lincoln was a Republican' is the most inane argument you could use. He would NOT be welcome in today's GOP, hell, Ronald Reagan wouldn't be welcome either.

30-Sep-21
Been following along with this post, Doesn't matter which side of the debate you are on , if you can't see how bad of shape this country is in you are the problem. After Obummer this country was polarized by his policies on racism back to the 60's. "Come on man" is taking this country to the biggest dumpster fire ever!

30-Sep-21
Oh come on now Jack, just listen to KS. You're just being stupid. He's the only smart one here.

30-Sep-21
You know Dana, not every anti-Democrat is a racist... actually very few. You bandy about ugly accusations repeatedly, but that does not make them true.

Your commenting on the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as though it was a Democrat triumph is laughable.

" With a little research, the actual voting record for both Houses of Congress shows that the Civil Rights Act of 1964 passed the Senate on a 73-to-27 vote. The Democratic supermajority in the Senate split their vote 46 (69%) for and 21 (31%) against. The Republicans, on the other hand, split their vote 27 for (82%) and 6 against (18%). Thus, the no vote consisted of 78% Democrats. Further, the infamous 74-day filibuster was led by the Southern Democrats, who overwhelmingly voted against the act.

An examination of the House vote shows a similar pattern. The House voted 290 to 130 in favor. Democrats split their vote 152 (61%) to 96 (39%) while Republicans split theirs 138 (80%) to 34 (20%). The no vote consisted of 74% Democrats. Clearly, the 1964 Civil Rights Act could not have been passed without the leadership of Republicans such as Everett Dirksen and the votes of Republicans.”

30-Sep-21
Jack, I see the *real* problem as being how we *define* our political stance/philosophy etc. 'Left' and 'right' come from back when pre-revolutionary France when the 'Royalists' sat on the right side and the 'Republicans' sat on the left. But the real debate in my mind isn't 'who rules?' but 'how much does the *individual* count'?

The 'spectrum' that concerns me doesn't run left-right or Dem-Rep but 'individual to 'collective.' And frankly I don't care WHAT the collective calls itself, a democracy, a republic, a kingdom, empire, oligarchy, theocracy, 'peoples democratic republic', tribe, etc. The question is, do the rights and sovereignty of the individual matter more than society's wants, needs, or 'mandates'?

The extent that individual rights are respected is the extent that a government is 'good'. In the beginning the USA had a pretty good government, limited to essential functions. Over the past 220 years the scope and powers of government have been expanded and our individual rights have been eroded.

(Consider that there are organizations out here that HAVE TO *DEFEND* practically every right enumerated in the first ten amendments. That by itself speaks volumes.)

Government is just a tool, but the more powerful it is, the more it can be used to suppress individual rights, and the more people want to use it for personal gain/prestige/power. In short, to *rule*.

Today getting elected is not about getting a chance to *serve*, but to obtain a sinecure of wealth, position and power, with benefits far beyond what the voters earn.

Am I for Democrats or Republicans? Hell no. Am I for term limits? Hell yes. Putting limits on the presidency was a good start, but until we can get rid of the 'lifers' in Congress I see little hope for the future.

30-Sep-21
Well we agree on something DanaC "Am I for Democrats or Republicans? Hell no. Am I for term limits? Hell yes. Putting limits on the presidency was a good start, but until we can get rid of the 'lifers' in Congress I see little hope for the future."

30-Sep-21
Reasonable Congressional term limits....Yes! IMO....if Prez Trump had that as part of his 2020 platform....it just may have kept him in office. I hope he, or whomever is the final pick, has that as part of his/her platform. I think the time has come to get it done.

30-Sep-21
Anyone who claims the Republican or Democratic Party is the same as it was in 1980 or 1964 or 1860 either does not understand history or is lying about it or doesn’t live in today’s reality.

Like I said, only a Trumpers logic could come to the conclusion that Democrats are the party of BLM and White Nationalists. Unbelievably dumb or naive.

If WW is booked TD will take you to the top. But he will sing the same tune over and over and over all the way.

30-Sep-21
"Reasonable Congressional term limits....Yes! IMO....if Prez Trump had that as part of his 2020 platform....it just may have kept him in office. "

Are you kidding? If Trump had been re-elected he'd have pushed for a REMOVAL of term limits on the *Presidency*.

He is ON RECORD as saying he 'probably DESERVED' to be POTUS for 12 years. ON RECORD, dammit. Look it up.

(And if you claim 'he was joking', bull shite.)

30-Sep-21
Dana....I wasn't talking about Prez Trump getting a 3rd term.....short of some ongoing real national crisis, I can't think of why we would want any Prez to be in office beyond 8 years. I was just offering the opinion if he had Congressional term limits as part of his re-election platform in 2020.....he would have been elected to a 2nd term. There are only a few ways to amend the Constitution and the Prez couldn't do it by himself. Even some of Prez Obama's supporters wanted him around for a 3rd term.....nope!

30-Sep-21
Rocky- where did I say Republicans are white nationalists? I only commented on your (and others) insinuation that todays Democrats are the party of racists because the democrats of the 1800s were slave owners and pro slavery. I don’t see the southern battle flag flown at the Democratic National Convention. But I do see it a lot at Trump rallies and on January 6th. So which is it. Are those flying that flag at Trump rallies Democrats?

Antifa does not represent the left no more than white nationalists represent the right. They are alt-extremes and neither have any place in mainstream American politics. But like you do…you try to paint every Democrat as aligning with Antifa. That’s BS. Anyone who tries to paint all Republicans as racists are full of BS just the same. Woods Walker is ate up with a generalization brain worm. And you never call him out on it. You are complicit and without a ball sack.

Generalizing and demonizing whole groups of people for whatever reason is a sign of a weak mind. Anyone with any life experience knows it never holds water.

30-Sep-21
“Generalizing and demonizing….” Like the left is doing to unvaccinated group??? Again, can’t make some of this stuff up:)!

30-Sep-21
Classic. Using a generalization to prove a point about generalizations. You’re right…you can’t make this stuff up.

30-Sep-21
so the left isn't actually doing it to the unvaccinated group?!

30-Sep-21
I’m left and I’m not generalizing and demonizing the unvaccinated. Some have legit reasons to not get vaccinated. If your individual reason is you heard on social media that the vaccines are (insert crazy false information here) then you should be called out…individually.

Do some people and media generalize the unvaccinated? Yes. Does it hold water? No. But if you are not getting the vaccine because of misinformation and try to spread the misinformation then be ready to be called out/challenged.

30-Sep-21
Thank God we still have free press , l like all the info I can get especially in these times of tyrants .

30-Sep-21
“Generalizing” sorry, nothing to see here. Move along! Yeah, I didn’t think I was the only one to see the hypocrisy in that last sentence of the post.

30-Sep-21

TD's Link
Not calling dems "racist" just pointing out their hypocrisy (seems that's all they got these days is hypocrisy) of trying to paint the right.... or really anyone who disagrees with them about anything.... as racist white supremacists. You know, like calling Larry Elder "the black face of white supremacy". And trying to distort facts and history through a false narrative. Might even call it Fake News.

If you had a white supremacist group on the right, the right would disavow them openly, publicly and LOUDLY. But it's always the same crap. How many times did Trump disavow such views or even "groups" such as they may exist? Dozens of times, publicly, on the record. But lying POS on the left/media/corporate would literally edit video and transcripts and take that out to perpetuate their narrative. Such honesty and integrity.... There are so few cases of "white supremacist hate crimes", so rare they literally have to stage "hate crime hoaxes" they then try to point to. To "Smollett" has become a verb. To the point where when you see crosses burned or racist vandalism, etc. the first though now is "they staged another one". Did so again just a few days ago at yet another college. No outrage from the left? huh. Guess they were doing it for your own good...

Same as they made up and knowingly lied with the Russia Hoax, and a dozen other things. I hear NO ONE from the left calling out those lies. More like looking at the wall to see what lies and BS they threw stuck and never notice what the truth wiped off. That speaks volumes to me. Speaks volumes when so many are OK with it.

OTOH..... I see things like cities burning,businesses looted and destroyed..... peoples living, very lives being destroyed. Innocent people. Not disavowed..... ENCOURAGED. Supported. Our own VP putting up bail for these criminals. "Somebody" putting up the cash to literally PAY these people to riot, real organizing, not Fake News. Busing the same people from city to city. Now 20-30000 Haitians magically "appear".... coming from Mexico? All at once? Vast majority haven't been in Haiti for years, but illegally crossing and seeking "asylum". huh. This is organized, you don't feed, much less move so many people without a good deal of logistical support. And cash. WHO is doing this? Why? Media isn't showing the least bit of interest in who. WHY is totally off limits. Such a hunger for facts and truth.

But Jan 6th "was worse than 9/11" or "worse than the civil war". An organized "insurrection by right wing white supremacists" and the deemed by this administration as the greatest danger to America.... well, up until it wasn't. Turns out it was just a riot. A very lazy unorganized unarmed one at that, the vast majority on video wandering around behind rope stanchions taking pictures like they were in a tour group. Yet we still have citizens in prison for 9 months with no hearing, no trial, no bail. For trespassing. That's it. That's all they got.

The double standards are appalling. But I see NO ONE from the left standing up to those elitists who employ them, telling them to stop, to crawl back to their hole and go away. From protests and looting to shutdowns and mandates..... rules for thee but not for me. Lies justified when pointed out "hey, scumbag THAT'S A FLIPPIN LIE and you know it".... justified because, well, I'm doing it for the "right" causes.... can't you see my virtue?

Some will tell you to ignore it all. Nothing to see here. Even though leftists openly SAY they want to take away guns.... your free speech, rights as to what goes in your body, hunting, etc. etc. etc........ they don't "really" mean it, wink wink. Shut up and quit struggling. It will only hurt for a second and then you won't even feel it, the freedoms lost, the authoritarian takeover. And that yellow stuff running down your back is really just rain.

In other words, resistance they say..... is futile..... and exactly what they WANT you to think.

Naw. Hope I'm not hurting anyone's feewings..... I think I'll just keep resisting.

01-Oct-21
Wow, Hackbow, you managed to pack every AM radio talking-point generalization in the book into that reply, (or should I label it a 'screed'?)

The last paragraph alone could fertilize a half acre of cow corn.

01-Oct-21
Newbow, are you assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is a 'Biden voter'? Because that's just more bullsnot generalization.

01-Oct-21
"Are you assuming what I am thinking? "

We're discussing 'generalization' and you post a link that's all generalization. I don't even assume that you're paying attention.

01-Oct-21
Was pretty spot on really. If New hadn't posted it I had it cued up to..... =D

Right now there are mostly two kinds of Biden supporters. Those who voted for him and now regret it (just say you're sorry and won't ever do it again....)

And the other kind are like this guy.

Actually there is a third kind..... but they are few and baseline evil. Redemption will be near impossible as they are very aware of what is happening. Many are the folks pulling House Plant's strings. Someday they will be judged for their..... actions.

01-Oct-21
"No people that lost their character, kept their liberties." - Lawrence Reed

"It is when a people forget God, that tyrants forge their chains." - Patrick Henry

• Sitka Gear