Contributors to this thread:
DanaC 04-Oct-21
2Wild Bill 04-Oct-21
DanaC 04-Oct-21
bentstick54 04-Oct-21
skookumjt 04-Oct-21
2Wild Bill 04-Oct-21
04-Oct-21
Anyone else having problems with Cabelas and BassPro websites lately?

Can't get past the first page of stuff, checking boxes doesn't change the page. Stalls out. It's not my i'net service, works fine for other sites.

Wondering if they sub-contracted their website service to some shop in Wuhan...

04-Oct-21
I just tried the Cabela's site and it seems to be working.

04-Oct-21
I can get on it but when I tried to go to 'page two' of trail cameras it bogged down completely. Bass Pro, same.

04-Oct-21
I’ve had problems also. Site freezes up constantly, have to select a store every time, but then it won’t let me. When I try to look at an item , the screen turns gray then freezes up. No problems with other sites. Mine has been going on for quite awhile now. I never cared much for Bass Pros website, and then they started changing Cabelas website and I think it has gone downhill since.

04-Oct-21
I haven't gone to either website in several years and don't plan on ever trying again. Cabela's used to be my first stop for most outdoor goods but they don't even cross my mind any more. They had gone downhill for years and then being bought out by Bass Pro was the final part of their collapse.

04-Oct-21
Some months back I was having a problem and it turned out to be my VPN. I turned it off and the site worked.

• Sitka Gear