Grey Ghost 09-Oct-21
RK 09-Oct-21
Grey Ghost 09-Oct-21
HDE 09-Oct-21
Snuffer 09-Oct-21
drycreek 09-Oct-21
4nolz@work 09-Oct-21
09-Oct-21
There are far, far worse things flooding into this country through our wide open borders than Covid.

The government has failed abysmally and in almost every aspect over the last 9 months. Systematic destruction of what was once the Greatest Achievement in the history of mankind. Freedom.

09-Oct-21
Where is the rest of my thread?

09-Oct-21
Weird

09-Oct-21
The whole thread disappeared , now its back with my post gone

09-Oct-21
A Bowsite whistleblower need to come forward and expose these shenanigans.

3-2-1 PooF

09-Oct-21
Maybe you’re being cancelled.

09-Oct-21
The pink haired wokers hacked you.

09-Oct-21
Lol

09-Oct-21
It's Magic-stro!

09-Oct-21
"Let's go Brandon!"

09-Oct-21
Pat should rename this site, Facebook/Bowsight with all of this unrelated BS that is being presented. Just my opinion (and I bet a lot of others also).

09-Oct-21
Paul@thefort - X2

09-Oct-21
That was the best part of the Community Forum, it kept "most" of the political/non hunting related BS off the hunting forums. Not sure if I visited the community forum more than 5 times in 10 plus years....now we have to wade through the BS everyday on the hunting forums. Fortunately it's just as easy to close a thread as it is to open one! Happy hunting guys!!

09-Oct-21
You got that right, Paul!! X3

09-Oct-21
And yet...no factual explanations from the Bowlibs as to why illegal aliens aren't required to be vaccinated.

C'mon, BEG, KS, soccermom? You clowns seem to think you have all the answers. It's a simple question.

09-Oct-21

Grey Ghost's Link
Umm, I hate to state the obvious, but if an immigrant is "illegal" doesn't that mean he either entered the US illegally, or he overstayed his temporary visa? Either way, do you think that person is going to voluntarily submit to a vaccine mandate?

I also found this and several other articles that state Covid vaccines are required, along with other required vaccines, as part of the medical exam for all immigrant applicants, effective Oct. 1.

So, what was the question?

Matt

09-Oct-21
I think the question was…..What about the thousands that already came across the border and have been dispersed all across our country ? Why did the Biden administration stop building the wall, which was the only thing slowing illegal immigration ? Why are they wanting to give vaccines to people who are here illegally ? Why don’t they just stop illegals at the border ? That enough questions for you ?

09-Oct-21
"What about the thousands that already came across the border and have been dispersed all across our country ? "

Do you have any evidence that illegal immigrants have been dispersed thru-out the country by our government? If so, how many and to where? Or, were they actually legal immigrants who went thru the visa application process, including the medical exam, then they were dispersed.

"Why did the Biden administration stop building the wall, which was the only thing slowing illegal immigration ?"

Again, do you have any proof of this, or are you just spouting propaganda? I'm reading there was only about 80 miles of new barriers built under the previous administration. The rest was merely replacing existing barriers. I'd also note that border apprehension stats show there was no significant decrease in illegal crossings during the previous administration.

"Why are they wanting to give vaccines to people who are here illegally ?"

They aren't. They are giving vaccines to every legal immigrant applicant before they are approved for a visa. Besides, as I said, how could they possibly enforce a vaccine on illegal immigrants? Do you actually think they'd just show up to get jabbed because it was mandated?

"Why don’t they just stop illegals at the border ?

They are. In fact, they have apprehended and expelled more illegal immigrants this year than any year in last 21 years. The problem is, there is an ever increasing number of immigrants trying to cross illegally as conditions in their own countries continue to deteriorate.

Hope this helps,

Matt

09-Oct-21

09-Oct-21

70lbdraw's Link
'Impeach Mayorkas': DHS chief cancels border wall contract during crisis, GOP calls him out

This must be fake news then...huh? Whodda thunk?

09-Oct-21

Did someone claim the current administration didn't stop the construction of the wall? I think that's pretty common knowledge. It's my understanding they want to increase border security thru a number of technological methods instead of more walls. I think in todays age of satellites and other surveillance methods that's an attainable goal. I guess we'll see if that happens and what impact it has.

Matt

09-Oct-21
"It's my understanding they want to increase border security thru a number of technological methods instead of more walls."

If they would put those methods to use, it would be a good start. In the meantime, it's just a decoy...lip service...smoke screen...whatever you choose to call it. You know as well as the rest of us that it's not being properly managed. I have a hard time understanding why certain people condone a porous border. What advantage does it provide for this country to keep allowing it?

09-Oct-21
Agreed. A porous border is a problem, especially when conditions in other countries continue to deteriorate, and the US continues to be perceived as the land of opportunity. I'm just not convinced more miles of wall is the answer. Even if they managed to wall off the entire southern border, that still leaves thousands of miles of open borders and shorelines on other sides of our country. A more technological based security solution has to exist, IMO. If this administration doesn't get it done, perhaps the next one will.

Matt

09-Oct-21

Nemophilist's embedded Photo
Nemophilist's embedded Photo
https://noqreport.com/2021/10/09/more-than-200000-have-already-died-from-the-covid-jab-in-the-us/

09-Oct-21
"IMO. If this administration doesn't get it done, perhaps the next one will."

The last administration tried, and received pushback.

This administration has succeeded in nothing but fencing off the US Capitol building from its own citizens. And its appointed "border czar" is nowhere to be seen.

"I'm just not convinced more miles of wall is the answer."

So GG, do you have porous property lines at your house? Are you unsure of the security measures you have in place to protect your family?

09-Oct-21
Grey Ghost

No offense but you have obviously spent NO and I mean zero time at the southern Border. And to defend or suggest this administration wants to use any means to curb the ILLEGAL traffic at the Border, including new technology shows your ignorance on this matter.

Pretty much showed your colors this time, didn’t you

09-Oct-21
Matt, I don’t know what to say. Do you ever watch the news, or maybe just CNN. My God man, everything I asked is common knowledge. Biden stopped building the wall immediately even though it was already paid for and the contractors got their money whether it was built or not.

And the term legal immigrants you are using is a farce, since none of these “immigrants” are legal. They’re wetbacks, plain and simple. If you don’t know the term it means you crossed the river and not on a bridge. The cartels are bringing them to the border. Democrats want all these illegals here in hopes of getting more votes. The next thing will be to give them all citizenship so they can vote Dem.

09-Oct-21
Lol. I have acres of porous borders around my place. It’s a constant chore just keep my horses inside , and the neighbor’s cows out. But I’m not going to build a wall around my property.

Matt

09-Oct-21
Grey Ghost

No offense but you have obviously spent NO and I mean zero time at the southern Border. And to defend or suggest this administration wants to use any means to curb the ILLEGAL traffic at the Border, including new technology shows your ignorance on this matter.

Pretty much showed your colors this time, didn’t you

09-Oct-21
RK,

Did you get your solution from the last administration, or any evidence their solution was working? If so, what has changed, since?

Matt.

09-Oct-21
"...rename this site, Facebook/Bowsight"

So either Facesite or Bowbook?

09-Oct-21
Liberals ruin lots of things...

09-Oct-21
I keep forgetting how libs just toe the party line and keep on spouting the same old lies. I guess when your prez is Joe Biden that’s all you can do.

09-Oct-21

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear