EmbryOklahoma 23-Oct-21
BULELK1 23-Oct-21
morganharris 23-Oct-21
Chief 419 24-Oct-21
BOWNBIRDHNTR 26-Oct-21
CPAhunter 26-Oct-21
morganharris 29-Oct-21
19-Oct-21
I see that Morgan Harris posted a comment on my “K114’s Grizzly Encounter” thread. I responded to her, but thought since that thread had mostly run it’s course, I thought I’d put this one up on here, to make you guys aware of her posting on here, as well as sending her some well wishes and other thoughts.

Hopefully, you see this, Morgan! I, for one, would be interested in knowing how you and your family are doing, if you feel comfortable sharing, of course. I’m sure lots of others on here, feel the same way.

19-Oct-21
+1 t-roy. Would love to hear how she is doing. I have zero doubt that she is making her family proud. Kelly is looking down on her and smiling from ear to ear.

19-Oct-21
+2. Absolutely! Would love to hear how Morgan and the rest of the family are doing.

19-Oct-21
Would like to hear how the family is doing as well.

19-Oct-21
She’s a legacy here!! Would love to hear what she’s up to.

19-Oct-21
Yep, hope everyone is well? Give us an plate if you would like too?

19-Oct-21
Hope you and family are doing well, Morgan!

19-Oct-21
I’ll get on this train !

19-Oct-21

19-Oct-21
Hope her and her family is doing well.

19-Oct-21
I copied this from Troy's bear hunt and his reply to her, as follows.

Hi!! It’s kelly’s daughter morgan. I haven’t been on here in almost a year but felt the need to get on. So glad to see this thread near the top of the page!! I don’t want to read through the thread as I want to hear your adventures when I receive the journal. Thank you all for keeping dads memory alive. You’re the best!!!

From: t-roy19-Oct-21Private Reply Glad to see you on here, Morgan! Hopefully you and your family are doing well. It was an honor to get to carry K114 with me, on my hunt, in your dad’s memory. I read the stories in the journal, while on my flight to Alaska, and although our penmanship skills were sometimes a bit lacking, the gist of the entries will certainly bring you a few smiles, and perhaps a tear or two, as well.

20-Oct-21
Morgan - My kids are big fans of you. They think you’re the bomb! We all wish you well and hope you post in the future. We all enjoy sharing in your adventures.

“It’s food, dad!” Is still part of our family lexicon.

Best to you and yours.

20-Oct-21
Morgan, Kelly is in the thoughts and hearts of so many. I was honored to be one of the first to "blood" K114, and my arrow fletches are marked with 114. He is missed but not forgotten. We all hope you and the family are doing well!

20-Oct-21
Getting to take K114 on my lion hunt and sharing the story in the journal is something I'll never forget. Morgan will get to cherish the knife and journal for many, many years!

21-Oct-21

morganharris's Link
haha hi! My family and I are good. Both my brothers have children now and my mom loves being a grandma. I am a junior at Xavier and living in a house with a bunch of my friends. I am trying to get into the radiology technology program (nursing was not for me). I just really work and do school right now.

I have not gone out to the woods (besides a hike at red river gorge) since the fall my dad passed away when my brother took me. I really want to get out this winter (especially after Christmas since I have a retail job and who knows with weekends how that will be) to go hunting and camping where dad and I always went. Thank you all for getting so excited to see that I got on! It was very warming to see that I had a thread about me! I honestly want to get on here often, but every time I do there is a thread about the k114 and I do not want to give myself any spoilers.

I actually turn 21 this weekend! and you all know that I had cancer, so I am doing a Facebook fundraiser for the Live Like Maya Foundation. Maya was a girl I met when I was about 11, and she relapsed and passed away in 2017. Her older sister and I are best friends and roommates. I'm trying to raise 2,100$ since it's my 21st! I have included the link if any of you are interested.

Thank you all again for caring so much about mine and my family's life. You all are like a family and I cannot thank you enough for the support you have given us for the past 10+ years. Thank you.

21-Oct-21
Great to hear you and your family are doing well. Get your education and the hunting time will come.

21-Oct-21
Morgan, I tried to donate but I don’t do Facebook. Is there another way ?

21-Oct-21

morganharris's Link
Here is a link to their website and they give a few different options on how to donate :) thank you so so much!

21-Oct-21
Done ! Good on you Morgan, I know Kelly is proud !

21-Oct-21
Hey Morgan great to hear you all are doing well. My link to your Dad was bowsite and I always enjoyed his adventures. I was honored to be the first to put the knife to good use. Your dad also had a “guess the score” and I was closest by dumb luck and he sent me a bunch of Miller lite swag which I still have 13? 14? Years later. I’m sure bowsite will not disappoint in helping you achieve your fundraising goal. Best of luck and god bless!

22-Oct-21
Hi Morgan! There is a sound reason for a thread about you on Bowsite. You have been a wonderful inspiration to all of us over the years...the Darling of Bowsite. God Bless!

22-Oct-21
Good hearing from you Morgan.

22-Oct-21
Good for you girl looks like you’ve got it going on good luck and stay safe Lewis

22-Oct-21
Donation made. Good luck Morgan, your dad would be proud!!

If everyone here on Bowsite who took K114 on a hunt or read about it would make a donation, Morgan would reach her goal in no time. Lets help her out if you are able!

23-Oct-21
Love this. Glad to see Morgan chime in. Good luck in your future, Morgan!

23-Oct-21
Good to read all is well Morgan.

I was just thinking that you must be in your 20's now, so I was close.

'21, the Age for having Fun'

Good luck, Robb

23-Oct-21
Thank you all for your donations! Maya’s mom has been texting me about who has been donating and I can’t thank you enough!

24-Oct-21
Morgan, We’re all glad to hear you’re doing well. The education you’re receiving will be one of the stepping stones to your success in life. Thanks for checking in and giving an update.

26-Oct-21
TTT....where do you stand on reaching your goal Morgan? Let's help her out guys!

26-Oct-21
Awesome to hear Morgan!!!!

29-Oct-21
Facebook says that I'm at 1,115 but I know a few hundred was donated directly thorough their website so I am probably around 1500. I just need about 600 more to reach 2,100! thank you to all those who have donated. I appreciate it so much.

• Sitka Gear