ND String Puller 11-Nov-21
greg simon 11-Nov-21
Tobpitbull 11-Nov-21
elkmtngear 11-Nov-21
RT 11-Nov-21
TREESTANDWOLF 11-Nov-21
BIGHORN 12-Nov-21
11-Nov-21
To All my brothers and sisters who have served or currently serving.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

11-Nov-21
Yup....a big salute to all Veterans past and present who served. I always put a shout out to their family members who were there for them and held the house down while the military member was gone.

11-Nov-21
Amen. And don't forget, tomorrow and EVERY Friday is RED Friday. Remember Everyone Deployed. May God bless America and all defend her both home and abroad.

11-Nov-21
Yes, a big Semper Fi to all past and present veterans. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

11-Nov-21

Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Every day at my house is veteran's day.
Paul@thefort's embedded Photo
Every day at my house is veteran's day.

11-Nov-21
Thank you veterans for all that you gave. May we never forget that we live in the land of the free because of the brave men and women who have served our country.

I'd like to share a story if you don't mind. My brother who is a Marine Corps Veteran has been in a long term care facility for the last 11 years because he is paralyzed on his left side from a stroke. I got a call from his care facility Tuesday afternoon inviting me to their Veterans Day celebration today, unfortunately I had to decline because I live 160 miles away and could not get off of work on short notice. Anyways in that conversation the lady shared a story that touched their hearts from a couple of years ago. My brother with only the ability to use his right side stood up out of his wheelchair and saluted the flag as they were acknowledging the patients who had served.

God bless our service men and women past and present.

11-Nov-21
Thank you to all the veterans and their families for their selfless sacrifice

11-Nov-21
Freedom is not free! Thanks to all of our Veterans and those currently serving. I was honored to attend our local Veterans Day Parade this morning.

11-Nov-21
Happy Veteran's Day all that served!

11-Nov-21
Salute to the Veterans !! Forever grateful for your service to the USA !!

11-Nov-21
Thank you to all the Veterans.

11-Nov-21
Really feels great when you are thanked for ones service. I am especially thankful for those that did not make it back and those maimed in body, mind, and soul. Let us also remember all those families of vets who lived through these wars as if they were occuring at their backdoor.

11-Nov-21
Happy veteran's day to all who served.

11-Nov-21
Veterans are the reason we get to do what we want every day. God bless them all !

11-Nov-21
Land of the free because of the brave!!!! Thanks to all you brave men and women who serve and have served this great country!!!

11-Nov-21
https://youtu.be/L9qaHL79GFQ God bless our veterans and God bless America!

11-Nov-21
God's love and peace, on the Families of the fallen this Day.

Thanks to all Veterans for their Service

11-Nov-21
Happy Veterans Day to all who served and their families who supported them.

11-Nov-21
Thank you all and everyone who has and is protecting our freedoms.

Thank you Veterans

12-Nov-21
You are welcome. Paul, I fly my flag 24/7 on a 16 foot flag pole.

• Sitka Gear