brettpsu 17-Nov-21
JohnMC 17-Nov-21
Boris 18-Nov-21
rattling_junkie 18-Nov-21
17-Nov-21

DanaC's Link
News from that are is floods and landslides. Hope everyone is okay

17-Nov-21
I have to ask what’s the point of this post on a bowhunting website? Is it just to add to the climate alarmism narrative?

17-Nov-21
Mike, I'd guess at least a few people here either hunt there, live there or have friends and relatives there. Not every topic is political.

17-Nov-21
I'm being told that several rail lines are buried by landslides right now. One 2x4 and 2x6 stud mill I buy from is telling me to expect an additional 2-3 week lead time for rail cars to arrive.

17-Nov-21
Dana it is when you pick a article with this in the first few paragraphs "The provincial minister of transportation, Rob Fleming, told a news conference it was the "worst weather storm in a century". Minister of public safety, Mike Farnworth, said he had "no doubt" that the storm was linked to climate change."

18-Nov-21
I lived in Lynden, Washington many years ago. Was there a couple of years ago for my older brother s funeral. I still has friends there. That area west of Mt. Baker to the ocean is flat, I mean flat. Been trying to get in touch with them. Not yet.

18-Nov-21
My parents are in Abbotsford but haven't been affected by it yet. Hopefully the pumps are able to keep up, and water levels drop, so they can open the gates.

• Sitka Gear