JL 23-Nov-21
JL 24-Nov-21
Beginner 24-Nov-21
TGbow 25-Nov-21
JL 25-Nov-21
21-Nov-21
It's not looking good......

21-Nov-21
And not much info coming out considering this happened a number of hours ago (8:45 ET at the moment). Sounds like one or more deaths, with dozens injured. I've seen nothing yet about the driver.

Prayers sent for the victims and their families.

21-Nov-21

JL's Link
Here is an aerial from someone who filmed the incident from a building top. There is supposed to be another press conference but it got pushed back some. Not sounding good.....

21-Nov-21
Dan....I wouldn't go down that road just yet. Too early and rumors are flying every direction. Even some of the early press reports have incorrect info. I would not be surprised if the FBI isn't already at the perp's home going thru his/her stuff looking for a motive or evidence or accomplices.....at least I hope they are!

21-Nov-21
A cop shot the back widow out of the Ford Escape according to some reports. I think the driver is in custody.

21-Nov-21
Dan....if the perp was drunk or on dope....he would be guilty of some crime but I don't think it could be categorized as an intentional, federal domestic terrorist incident? If no booze or dope involved...then ya, I could be open to that thought. Maybe the next press conference will bring more updates.

My wife's nephew works at a bar/pub right there on Main St. He could see what was going on but stayed inside. My SIL lives there too. I've been there a few times at the bar eating. Pretty active place on Friday nights during the summer.

21-Nov-21
The cops say there was no shooting from inside the vehicle, just the cop was shooting. I saw a picture of the Ford and the hood was bent real bad and the front bumper was dragging the ground. The back widow was busted and there was a bullet hole in the windshield. Must have come from the back. One report I saw that isn't verified that three black men were fleeing a robbery. Not verified though and you can[t believe everything you find on the internet. If it is true you will never see it on the lame stream media.

22-Nov-21

JL's Link
Early reporting....haven't seen this officially confirmed by the authorities so at this point, keep that in mind....unconfirmed.

22-Nov-21
Assorted media reporting 5 deaths this morning

22-Nov-21
This so reminds me of an incident a few years back where a Muslim terrorist plowed down bicyclists and walkers on a roadside path in lower Manhattan.

https://www.newsweek.com/photos-videos-new-york-city-terror-attack-show-bodies-suspect-running-698059

22-Nov-21
Prayers sent for the innocent victims.

22-Nov-21

Woods Walker's Link
More on the suspect.......

"...let out on bail two days ago..."

22-Nov-21

22-Nov-21
Is there an English version of that?

22-Nov-21
Can't wait to see how Joy Reid and the other MSM white hating "journalists" cover this one!

22-Nov-21
Red Ford was found backed into a driveway? Especially odd after a vehicular homicide. One might say 'backed-in-parking' could be a possible identity clue as well.... for those who live near a city.

22-Nov-21
Black man runs over non confrontational white parade go'ers. Sure seems more racist than white man shoots other white men defending himself.

22-Nov-21
So far, it's a felon released early only to commit another crime...

1 stupidity point for liberalism, again...

22-Nov-21

JL's Link
I was just watching FNC and they stated the local police said he was just in a domestic disturbance situation and may have been fleeing that. If true, that's why I was hesitant to jump to any hard conclusions at first. Thank Sean Hannity for that advice. I'm sure more info will come out as the story develops and things could change.

"......The suspect, Darrell Brooks, will be charged with five counts of first-degree intentional homicide and other offenses, according to police chief Dan Thompson.

He was fleeing a domestic violence incident that occurred moments before the tragedy.

"There is no evidence that this is a terrorist incident,” Chief Thompson said. "We have no information that Brooks knew anybody from the parade."

One officer discharged his firearm to try to stop the suspect, but did not strike Brooks or any bystanders......"

22-Nov-21
From what I have seen so far...then private citizen and Prez-candidate Biden's slanderous accusation/claims about Rittenhouse might have his handlers in a panic right now telling Prez Biden to keep his trap shut on this one to limit his culpability to a future lawsuit.

23-Nov-21
That clown sounds like a one-off, hanger-on. I seen the vid on Tucker a bit ago. The radical terrorists in the sandbox sometimes try to claim responsibility for some attack some other terrorist group did.

24-Nov-21
Sadly, I heard yesterday an 8 yr old died from injuries sustained from being hit or run over.

24-Nov-21
Very sad, prayer sent.

25-Nov-21
Prayers for those families

25-Nov-21
That Comm Cornwall who set that low bail is going to have some 'splainin to do. The article also shows he used poor judgement in other cases. He needs to go quick.....

"On the same day he set bail for Brooks, he set bail at $500 for a man accused of strangulation, battery and domestic violence, court records show. And a day earlier, he set bail for a woman facing three felony charges, including one for child abuse, at $1,000.

And in 2006, he set a $100,000 bail for a foreign exchange student accused of a violent sex crime — but didn’t order him to surrender his passport, according to FOX 6 Milwaukee. That man, Tim Tse, then fled to China. Hong Kong authorities later arrested Tse on an unrelated charge and saw his international warrant, allowing for his eventual extradition back to the United States."

• Sitka Gear