scentman 01-Dec-21
rooster 01-Dec-21
nowheels 01-Dec-21
Bou'bound 01-Dec-21
craigmcalvey 01-Dec-21
rooster 01-Dec-21
Blood 01-Dec-21
28-Nov-21
I have a bow posted for $425 and I got a great offer from an ill gentleman who asked For the price. I figured I’d try to up it a tad so told him it was $10,500 and he’s going to buy it!!!!!

Love the free market economy of 2021. His response back is below and he seems excited even at a higher price.

Alright no problem I'll let you know that as soon as I recover from the Covid treatment I'm having right now , Hope you do understand me better and I am glad you are accepting my offer . I am very familiar with the HOYT CARBON ELEMENT because I was on a trip around that area some weeks ago .

I am buying the Car at $10,500 ..but I would be glad to make a quick purchase of the HOYT CARBON ELEMENT at $10,500 in advance so I don't lose the Toyota .Please advise with your preferred method of payment cashier's check Also send your details ; first name , last name full mailing address .. phone number ... The payment to be made payable to you . Thanks

28-Nov-21
Obviously he thinks it comes with the quiver for that price.

28-Nov-21
Better toss in a Sitka jacket and call it even

28-Nov-21
Is the quiver loaded with arrows? If so it’s a steal

28-Nov-21
Wonder when be will send his movers to pick it up?

28-Nov-21
Bou, don’t you feel evil taking advantage of a sick guy like that ? I never saw such…….

28-Nov-21
Bou, you should at least throw in some Rage BH's. Otherwise you are just taking this guy to the cleaners. Who's paying for the postage ?

28-Nov-21
Just make sure when he sends the check for 20 k you don't give him change.

28-Nov-21
Just make sure when he sends the check for 20 k you don't give him change.

28-Nov-21
If it falls through I’ll give ya $9000

28-Nov-21
Was his name Harry Pole? I got a similar message from someone using that name. If that is his real name his parents are jerks.

29-Nov-21
I'll sell mine for $5,000.00 if anybody is interested.

29-Nov-21
Don’t forget to give him your social security number too!

29-Nov-21
Yes this was Harry pole.

29-Nov-21
Harry Pole is a jerk, but I hear his step brother Richard Shaft is a good guy :)

29-Nov-21
Had a call like that for a boat I had on Craig's list. The guy said he was sending a check and his "agent" would come get the boat. I told him his "agent" better have a big gun.

29-Nov-21
Double post

29-Nov-21

Shug's embedded Photo
Shug's embedded Photo
He also wants my bow rack…

29-Nov-21
His cousin, Claude Balls, was willing to give me $900 for a cat scratching pole. Sounded legit. His friend, Ben Dover, would pick it up.

29-Nov-21
Bou, don’t you feel evil taking advantage of a sick guy like that ? I never saw such…….

29-Nov-21
I'm booking some serious travel hunts next year because I just got an email from a rich princess who is trying to escape her dad's regime in the middle east and wants to put $100M in my bank account. She's going to give me $10M for helping her get the $ out of the country.

30-Nov-21
All's fine until Harry's GF Iona Cherry calls for the pickup location....

30-Nov-21
You guys have all the luck.... I get wonderful calls about my student loan I currently have out and Im 50 years old. At least you guys are making money!

01-Dec-21
The warranty on my truck expired... I should be getting a call from... oops gotta go warranty center is calling, later dudes.

01-Dec-21
I'm pretty sure that Bou's customer or possible his widow wanted to buy a boat I had advertised on one of the classified sights. All I had to do was send him/her my bank acct number and a voided check and the money would be on the way.

01-Dec-21
This is good to know. I bet this guy will pay 100 grand for my original Silvertip!

01-Dec-21
Mr. Pole came back today asking about a $300 KUIU set and I said it was now $30,000 and he said yes to that. Same terms as the bow. If you see a guy walking through the woods in KUIU and carrying a carbon element just know I outfitted him and he paid me $40,500 for the gear.

01-Dec-21
He must be loaded. Emailed me today regarding a classified ad from years ago!

Craig

01-Dec-21
Hopefully there is no capital gains liability involved.

01-Dec-21
Bou, any chance you can sell him your dry sense of humor with the other two items? THAT is worth everything he’s paying you. It would be appreciated. ;)

• Sitka Gear