70lbdraw 18-Dec-21
spike buck 18-Dec-21
midwest 18-Dec-21
MikeSohm/Magnus 22-Dec-21
Norseman 22-Dec-21
Jaquomo 22-Dec-21
LINK 23-Dec-21
04-Dec-21
I was vaxed in Feb/March. Got booster at Va Oct 30th. Got a scratchy throat Dec 2nd. Tested today & have COVID. Scratchy throat & no other problems. Wife & Daughter are nurses & say lots of Covid patients coming in & VAXED too. , So does it really work??? I'm guessing I should be IMMUNE for sure after this, right. Having no other problems.. Just letting ya know. Thank you CHINA & BIDEN.

04-Dec-21
I think it works, at least it did for me when my whole family got it. But I also think it helps to minimize symptoms if you do catch it- i.e. your scratchy throat. I don’t plan on getting the booster, only got the vax for work. I firmly believe everybody will either get covid or they won’t, but the vaccine is very clearly not the end all be all cure.

04-Dec-21
I've heard the same thing about vaxed folks getting the virus and having mild symptoms. I suppose that is a good thing. I just got my 3rd shot last week along with the flu shot. Both arms were a little sore and I was tired a touch but that was it. I'm thinking if I got the virus now it won't be so bad. Either way....still going to live life as always since the beginning.

04-Dec-21
Guys, I think the mild symptoms are to be expected regardless of being vaccinated. At least that’s what the science says.

04-Dec-21
If anyone was paying any attention to the only closed scientific test cases on the cruise ships at the very beginning, and had remembered anything… 50% of the people had NO symptoms, 50% had symptoms.

Of the 50% with symptoms, about 15% were serious.

Of the serious cases, about 1 in 1,000 actually died.

So why the hysteria in the first place???

Why the lockdowns, mask bullshit, or “vaccine” mandates?

Interestingly if you look at this on a global level, in every country that has pushed the “vaccine”, they have experienced a higher peak in cases approximately 3 months after the shots.

Even more interesting is that in Africa with less than 6% of the population injected, the cases per capita are far lower than in highly vaxed countries…

04-Dec-21
WV - I don’t know, but ahunter is no spring chicken. It is his age group that Covid been tough on. Hard to say how his body would have responded with no vacs but I’ll bet he will gladly take Covid with symptoms being a scratchy throat. I knew several guys in his age group that got it and are no longer with us.

04-Dec-21
That’s just it, there’s no way that you can prove what “might” have happened without getting vaxxed. It can be cussed and discussed but it can’t be proven.

04-Dec-21

Matt's Link
Good luck, I hope you come out of this quickly.

No one can say with any certainty that a particular individual's case of COVID would have been better or worse with the vaccine, but there is ample data indicating that on average the vaccinated fare much better than the unvaccinated. Michigan is having a tough go with COVID currently. The unvaccinated comprise 38.6% of the state's population but 76% of cases, 87% of hospitalizations, and 88% of patients on vents. That is in line with what has been observed in other states.

On the Africa comparison, that one is easy to understand. COVID deaths correlate pretty highly with age. Almost 75% of US COVID deaths were in those 65 or older. On the flip side, only 3% of Africa's population is 65 or older. Pretty simple.

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20210818/Why-have-COVID-19-caseloads-been-comparatively-low-in-Africa.aspx

04-Dec-21
I had covid the 1st week of November. Started with a runny nose and an occasional cough. The worst symptoms were 3 days of fatigue and headache. No loss of taste and smell, no fever, no chest congestion or severe cough and I'm not vaccinated. The thing that hurt the worst was that I was off work that week to hunt during the rut. Not trivializing anything, I'm just saying that mild symptoms aren't vaccine dependent.

04-Dec-21
Hope it clears up fast. Hundreds of cases of Omicron confirmed and zero deaths. No Covid is good but hopefully all the hype over the latest variant wasn't warranted.

04-Dec-21
They NEVER claimed it would prevent covid for all, they did say it most likely would make symptoms mild in vexed people.

Sounds to me it's working as facts say it will. They also are open that nothing works for everyone.

Hopefully it passes fast

04-Dec-21
My my wife and I caught covid even after getting vaxed. We both had different vaxs. I was laid up for around 3 days and still don't have a whole lot of energy several months later. I'm 62 so no spring chicken but am super active and stay in great physical shape. We likely caught covid from our son and his family which all got covid the same time. The parents didn't get vaxed and are around 30. They got sick but not bad. Their kids had a few synthons and didn't get very sick.

It's really hard to say if my wife and I would have been even sicker or possibly died if non-vaxed? I really think the vax plus booster is like an insurance policy and good to have just in case. If you are older or in poor physical shape I would definitely consider keeping up on vax shots! Speaking from someone that had it, Covid isn't fun and isn't something to mess around with! Stay smart and safe!

04-Dec-21
The original claims were over 90% prevention of symptomatic cases and 95% serious cases. It has fallen well below that and symptomatic cases and transmission rates after the vaccine are higher than claimed or hoped. The truth is in the middle. No, they aren't currently as good as claimed or as good as natural immunity but they are likely better than nothing. Still should be a personal choice regardless of efficacy and risks.

04-Dec-21
"I was vaxed in Feb/March. Got booster at Va Oct 30th"

" I should be IMMUNE for sure after this, right. "

It is my understanding that the vax destroys any natural immunity you might have gotten if you were not vaxed.

99.8% of people with covid survive and have natural immunity. My 90yr old aunt in a nursing home had covid and survived, before there was a vax.

05-Dec-21
"It is my understanding that the vax destroys any natural immunity you might have gotten if you were not vaxed"

You might do some additional research as that is contrary to everything I have read on the topic. There have been many studies conducted on the topic.

"According to new research, people who have had COVID enjoy strong immunity against the coronavirus for at least a year after they were initially infected. In analyzing antibodies present in the blood of COVID patients, Rockefeller scientists were able to track the evolution of these mutable molecules. They found that vaccination boosts the immunity these individuals naturally develop upon infection, so much that they are likely protected even from the emerging variants."

https://www.rockefeller.edu/news/30544-vaccines-after-covid-recovery/

05-Dec-21
I got my Booster last Friday.

I'm hopeful,

Robb

05-Dec-21
Quit effin testing for it and it will go away

05-Dec-21
My wife and I, both vaxxed with her having her booster, both caught the China plague. She is high risk and only lost taste and smell and for around a month. I had a cough that has lingered for months along with chills and uncontrollable shakes. I was rundown for a week. I work from home and worked through it all other than when experiencing the uncontrollable shakes.

Not sure what the symptoms would have been without the vax. I'm glad we had it. That said, I don't see myself getting the booster now that I had the real deal.

05-Dec-21
Your being played vac people still spread it vac still get vac still die

05-Dec-21
Cnelk no kidding man.. that’s what I’m talking about

05-Dec-21
Brad for the win.

05-Dec-21
Brad is correct. My hometown football team has played for a title the last two years. Not so much as one kid has had COVID. I lost taste and smell a month ago. Still no smell but I don’t need a test to tell me to stay away from people for ten days. My preacher had his second dose in September, along with his wife. Two months later they lost taste and tested positive. He was guilted into getting vaxed by a member of the congregation. I’m glad that member now understands why he didn’t want it. Has anyone wondered why with more vaccine and likely less people testing we had more covid the second year of covid. The “vaccine” is a joke but the professionals will tell you that you would have been sicker without the jab, lol. This thing is real but on the same level as the flu.

05-Dec-21
OP, good luck in getting to a quick and complete recovery. I’m not a doc, but I hunt with one. I have three cousins that got Covid, two were anti vaxers, not sure on the third, all late 50s-mid 60s, all are dead from Covid. And as far as citing stats from SA and many other countries, I don’t think they’re credible. Is North Korea still at zero cases of Covid. Let’s go Brandon.

05-Dec-21
If we had a Mexican variant maybe they'd control the border.

05-Dec-21
Covid… in all its glory is never going away… ever. It’s consuming everyone lives these days and that’s sad.

Ones genetic make up sure can make you die from it. The jab it’s a small part of protection, and if you don’t believe in it, don’t get it, simple.

I just took the booster, for many reasons, but mostly I’d like to lower my odds of dying and the jab certainly has been proven to do that.

The jab only prevents serious complications, not prevention from getting it.

Back to hunting …. :)

05-Dec-21

txhunter58's embedded Photo
Not sure if they have Covid, but saw a couple of interesting bucks this morning. One decent WT 8 point and one axis buck that could have pulled the Grinch’s sleigh

I don’t think the axis broke his antlers. The points are blunt, not broken. The brow tines are both blunt. Have seen several that were damaged like this last Feb during Texas big chill.

05-Dec-21

05-Dec-21
I do find it amusing that MOST people who get covid have mild symptoms and if you get vaxed they say MOST people will only have mild symptoms. Things that make you go hmmm.

05-Dec-21
I think about Covid occasionally and many of those times are when I get on Bowsite and open one of these threads. Then I read the same stuff from the same people who complain about how much so many are focused on it. Look in the mirror gents….

05-Dec-21
Yep. Hunting is good this weekend. Just had a nice 8 point chase a doe past me. No shot opportunity.

05-Dec-21

Matt's Link
"I think about Covid occasionally and many of those times are when I get on Bowsite and open one of these threads. Then I read the same stuff from the same people who complain about how much so many are focused on it. Look in the mirror gents…."

Yep, the same people peddling the same misinformation. And I thought the Chinese were particularly creative when the fabricated the existence of a Swiss scientist that was critical of the U.S. for blaming China as the genesis of COVID.

There are probably some guys here who think there must actually be a Swiss scientist named Dr. William Edwards because the news to the contrary was reported on NBC and has to be false.

06-Dec-21
"Quit effin testing for it and it will go away"

This. Amazing how quickly it will follow the trend of ALL pandemics in the recorded history of humans if you quit looking for a cold virus. The worst of all we know about is the black death of 1348. Estimated 200 million dead. Pandemic over in 2 years. This one is over as well...

06-Dec-21
"Quit effin testing for it and it will go away"

Is this kind of like...hide your eyes and others can't see you...kind of thing?

Unbelievable.

06-Dec-21
^^^ start testing for the flu and cases will rival covid.

That went right over your head, didn't it...

06-Dec-21
Whether you test or not, the same number of people will get infected. It will not stop people from being infected or dying. So you are saying that is a bad idea to track infection rates of contagious diseases? It's called epidemiology.

This is truly the most childlike logic. Astounding...

06-Dec-21
They have been testing for the flu at statistically significant levels that rival past testing levels. We're in the midst of the 2021-2022 season, and I've yet to see the data, but for the last two years:

2019-2020 (pre-pandemic) - 518,000 tests performed in the USA; 80,000 positive cases

2020-2021 (1st year of the pandemic) - 398,000 tests performed; 925 positive cases

This idea that something will go away if you stop testing for it is borderline insanity. Just because you stop looking for something doesn't mean it isn't there.

06-Dec-21
Even the polio vaccine was/is only 90% effective after two doses. And that isnt an influenza type virus that constantly mutates.

It will stands, getting vaccinated is your best protection from getting covid. And it greatly reduces your risk of hospitalization and death.

06-Dec-21
I love lamp.

06-Dec-21
My brother, his wife, and two young kids all tested positive last week. They even found a doctor to prescribe ivermectin. As of two hours ago, all had a head cold and no other symptoms.

My guess is your best defense against Covid is to get Covid. Stats say it’s better at further infection, against all new strains. And, by and large most survive with mild symptoms. By a long shot. With or without the vaccine.

As far as the humanity card being played, the same idiots suggesting vax mandates are quick to shame anyone who isn’t standing inline to get the shot. While defending it as a call for humanity. Irony. It’s a tough one sometimes. How many of you have donated to a veterans organization lately? Cooked a meal for a homeless person? Helped your neighbor? An older person at the grocery store? Anybody really. How many?

Yet you hear about doing this for your neighbor. I’m betting there’s been few dollars spent by anyone demanding the vax mandate, on humanity in other forms. You know, helping your neighbor kinda thing. Or heavens forbid, fight for the life of an unborn child. Oh the humanity. Irony so thick you could cut it with a knife.

To touch on the nutsacks point from California and, the BEGmeister from Louisiana, what disease is caused by the common cold? Or, the flu? See, you can’t pick and choose biased stuff as your ammo. Because everyone makes duds from time to time?

06-Dec-21
that is some steep a$$ country txhunter58!

06-Dec-21
To touch on the nutsacks point from California and, the BEGmeister from Louisiana, what disease is caused by the common cold? Or, the flu? See, you can’t pick and choose biased stuff as your ammo. Because everyone makes duds from time to time?

Biased stuff? LOL this is basic science.

The cold and the flu are both respiratory DISEASES, like COVID. They are caused by different VIRUSES (coronaviruses, rhinoviruses, influenza viruses, etc).

06-Dec-21
Loud Noises!!!

06-Dec-21
Haha you’re right, Brotsky!

06-Dec-21
Quit effin testing for it and it will go away

Lmao!!! This!!!

06-Dec-21
Hundreds of known Omicron cases and no deaths yet. But all I see in the news is scary headlines about it?

I get that bad news sells but so far it's thankfully relatively mild.

06-Dec-21
"My guess is your best defense against Covid is to get Covid. Stats say it’s better at further infection, against all new strains."

Early indications are that Omicron has a much higher rate of re-infection than prior variants, so that may no longer be true.

"One sentence summary: Analysis of routine surveillance data from South Africa suggests that, in contrast to the Beta and Delta, the Omicron variant of SARS-CoV-2 demonstrates substantial population-level evidence for evasion of immunity from prior infection."

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.11.11.21266068v2

"To touch on the nutsacks point from California and, the BEGmeister from Louisiana, what disease is caused by the common cold? Or, the flu? See, you can’t pick and choose biased stuff as your ammo. Because everyone makes duds from time to time?"

Interesting to learn you want to touch a nutsack....

In terms of you doubling down on your ignorance, the common cold and the flu are diseases. These diseases are caused by a variety of viruses - primarily rhinoviruses and coronaviruses for colds and influenza A and B viruses for the flu. This is analogous to the disease COVID-19 being caused by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.

https://www.healthline.com/health/common-cold-causes

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/types.htm

06-Dec-21
I'm doing fine even though older than dirt. No problems at all. Wife tested negative. It's crazy with cases in our area. Kids, old & young.. Vaxed or not. Most all mild... I'm guessig our new flu from now on... I do agree, way to much hype from the start. I will say, thank you China, Fauci for the virus & all those other scientific quacks & Biden for spreading the fear part....

06-Dec-21
I wasn’t doubling down on ignorance. Just better showcasing your inability to apply common sense. Because there’s never been a day when you’ve ever referred to anyone with a cold as ever having a disease. Thanks for walking into that blindfolded.

06-Dec-21
You stated COVID was a virus, not a disease - that is wrong. You insinuated we don’t discuss the diseases “caused by the cold” or “the flu” which is impossible to do as those are actual diseases. Just because you don’t think of them as diseases or call them that doesn’t mean that they aren’t. Not sure what point you think you just made or what you had Matt or I walk into.

06-Dec-21
Matt was salivating at the mouth when he saw this thread!

06-Dec-21
I wish I’d get Covid. Haven’t been sick for over 2 years. Last time was the influenza B.

I bet Covid ain’t nuthin

07-Dec-21
I'm still thinking about somebody wanting to touch Matt's nutsack. That's the most important element of this entire thread.

07-Dec-21

Ricky The Cabel Guy's Link
"The ones who have had the kung flu and recovered with natural immunity are 27X's better protected then that provided by the x-vaxs. 27X's is 2,700% better. Have no fear"

depends on the study i guess...

"Nov. 1, 2021 -- Unvaccinated people who had a recent infection were five times more likely to be reinfected with the coronavirus compared to those who were fully vaccinated and didn’t have a prior infection, according to a new study published Friday in the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report.

The research team concluded that vaccination can provide a higher, stronger, and more consistent level of immunity against COVID-19 hospitalization than infection alone for at least six months."

07-Dec-21
"CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report"

CDC's report? HA! That right there tells you all you need to know about the "report"!

07-Dec-21
^^^This is the #1 attack method for right wing nuts and extremely dangerous. They try to erode confidence in all agencies and media and the democratic process/programs (voting, courts, free press, science, education) claim only they hold the truth…with no proof. Hmmm. The world has seen these tactics before in the 1930s and 40s.

Stick with the constitution. It’s the only way.

07-Dec-21
Yes KS...and this is where your CDC get's it's "data" from.......lies, based on lies. How much BS do you have to be fed before you start to gag? Wait...I know...if a DEMOCRAT says it, then it's not a lie. LMAO!!!

07-Dec-21
I read an article claiming that we wouldn't have to deal with omicrom If everyone was vaxed.

The only thing that has changed since this all started, is the democrats reaction to it. Otherwise, we haven't done diddly to stop or control it. Yet, folks like KS will continue to parrot the liberal talking points as George Soros commands them.

"This is the #1 attack method for right wing nuts and extremely dangerous."

So you still claim to be the "all knowing" when it comes to misinformation? In other words, you think your opinion is the only one that counts. The BS from the left volleys so much, it's like a tennis match.

Ryan, did you buy a new Toyota Prius yet?

07-Dec-21

KSflatlander's Link
“Dr. Ngozi Ezike, the director of the Illinois Department of Public Health, says that in her department’s accounting of COVID-19 related fatalities, they have found that less than 0.6% of the deaths classified as COVID fatalities involved another primary cause of death that wasn’t related to the virus itself.“

First, you have posted that video a dozen times and many on here discussed this at length. Her choice of words was poor. You know this but continue to push it. The Covid deaths are scrutinized to determine if Covid was the primary cause. She has publicly clarified her statement. Second, she doesn’t work for the CDC. Third, even if she did and was wrong that does not mean the whole agency is wrong all the time with some sinister motive.

You know all of this but YOU just keep pushing lies. Freaking Trump sheep.

07-Dec-21
Yes KS...and there's a LOT of us! DEAL WITH IT!!!

07-Dec-21

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo

07-Dec-21
I trust the Israeli studies more than I do the officials in control here in the US. Natural immunity is better than the vaccine but iys a gamble because there's no way of telling how each individual will react to the Virus. Getting the vaccine os no guarantee but studies show those that have the vax and then contract Covid have a better survival rate. Me, my wife n 17 yr old daughter had it back in August. None of us were Vaxed. They had worse symptoms than I did at 61 yrs of age. So, you just dont know. Vaccines have proven to be effective but the problem Ive had along with many others is the way this whole thing has been handled politically. I trust the folks working on the vaccines in the labs.

07-Dec-21
Crazy thing is that these same people would be going ape shit about any other vaccine that had killed at least 20,000 people in the USA in less than a year… Based on the CDC’s data.

If other CDC reporting is to be believed and only 4% of the reported deaths for Covid were from Covid alone, the injections appear to be killing more than the virus….

And we still have no idea what that crap will do to people in the long term!!!!

07-Dec-21
Didn't Trump publicly advocate the vaccines, and take credit for their speedy roll out due to his "Warp Speed" project? Didn't he also implement travel bans to and from Covid hot spots early on in the outbreak? I don't recall any of you anti-vaxers speaking out against those things.

Matt

07-Dec-21
WW- I agree with the premise that public agencies and officials should be closely scrutinized and called out of they are doing things wrong or politicizing public health. That’s extremely important in a democracy. However, if one public health official gets something wrong then call them out. Do try to erode public confidence in all public health officials or agencies. Don’t demonize them. That is childlike logic.

I don’t like Trump but there are things he did that I agree with. We are much better off as a society with the work public health agencies do for us.

What you are doing is anti-patriotism.

07-Dec-21
"Spike Protein" vs entire actual virus, which elicits a more complete immune response?

Both accomplish the same end result (antibody production), but there is plenty of evidence to show, that these current vaccines only give narrow spectrum protection (so...booster after booster needed), and limit your ability to handle some of the variants (due to the "incomplete information" provided to your body, so it can form antibodies).

Being "Pro Natural Immunity" does not make one an "anti-vaxxer". When the CDC has to change the definition of "vaccine" to accommodate this particular mRNA solution, that was rushed out in record time (without long-term trials), something is definitely off.

07-Dec-21
Crazy thing is that these same people would be going ape shit about any other vaccine that had killed at least 20,000 people in the USA in less than a year… Based on the CDC’s data.

I'm curious, Tavis. Do you just not read the responses debunking these statements or do you just not care? Because you keep repeating things that are (1) blatantly wrong or (2) gross misrepresentations of the truth.

There is no CDC data showing vaccines killed 20,000 people a year. There is a Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System that is co-managed by the CDC and the FDA. The VAERS is not used to track deaths caused by the vaccine. It is used to look for anomalies that could be related to vaccination, but makes no determination as to whether individual deaths were related to vaccination or not. A multitude of individuals can enter data into VAERS and there is essentially no review or quality check on the data that goes in there. Furthermore, healthcare providers are asked to report any adverse event to VAERS following vaccination, even if they know it is no way related to the vaccines. As the VAERS website says:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA’s multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as “safety signals.” If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same scientific limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Saying the vaccine has killed 20,000 people a year and this is based on CDC data is a gross misrepresentation of the reality. What is more factual is that something like 15,000 people out 200,000,000 that have been vaccinated died some period after taking the vaccine. Given that some population is always going to die over a given time period, this data suggests that there is essentially no risk from the vaccination.

If other CDC reporting is to be believed and only 4% of the reported deaths for Covid were from Covid alone, the injections appear to be killing more than the virus….

Another gross misrepresentation. What they said is that there are comorbidities in 94% of the cases. The main takeaway is that COVID still killed these people. Maybe some didn't have much time anyway with their comorbidities, but the conclusion is that COVID still accelerated what time they had left.

And we still have no idea what that crap will do to people in the long term!!!!

Again, likely nothing. Long term effects come from long-term, consistent usage. You need chemicals to persist in your body, and persist for long periods of time to have long-term effects.

These vaccines are taken and processed completely by the body in a matter of days. What remains are the antibodies that provide protection. There is no residual chemical to cause long term effects. Whatever side effects will occur will occur over the short term because that's when the vaccine is actually in your body.

So again, do you just not read these responses because you've never actually addressed them in any of your responses, or do you read them and continue with the misinformation anyway because it fits your narrative?

07-Dec-21
"What you are doing is anti-patriotism."

Anti-patriotism...Is that another buzz word from your misinformation rule book?

I dont understand why you get so upset about us not capitulating to your puppet masters. They twist things so badly nobody knows who to believe. Therefore, I'll follow my old man's advice. "Look out for #1 and follow your instincts."

07-Dec-21
Well, if either side is correct, the draw odds for a lot of hunts should get better for whoever lives…

07-Dec-21
Lol, I'll take my chances with the vaccine, even got my 3rd

07-Dec-21
“I dont understand why you get so upset about us not capitulating to your puppet masters.“

Support whoever you like. Keep the difference in opinion and debate/argue it. Just enough with the false and misinformation. It’s dangerous and damaging. Did you see how many QANON idiots who where at the capital on January 6th?

07-Dec-21
Yeah I watched the videos of the insane rabid mob raping looting burning and pillaging the capital on Jan 6th.

07-Dec-21
Well done carcus. Me too. And my kids get #2 Friday, and the misses is about 2 months past shot 3.

I cant even, with the rest of this thread. Brandolini's law just pounds in my head reading it.

07-Dec-21
We would be a whole hella a lot better off with a lot less gov agencies. Another thing, America was not formed as a Democracy. We were intended to be a Democratic Republic...big difference between a Democracy and a Republic. Even though we do seem to have evolved into a Democracy over the last 100 years. If we dont recognize the effects of what this bureaucratic system has led us to we are in worse shape than I thought. Democrats and Republicans ...pick your poison. In the end we end of with less freedom, bigger gov and less money in our pocket. I lknow some will say..." we cant function without all our programs and regulations"...like we are safer after the Patriot Act or healthier after Obama Care. If we fall as a nation it will not be from an outside source it will be from within...and its evident by looking at what a large % of Citizens support

07-Dec-21
azelkhntr: you should know that's fake news because the Fauci god didn't say it...

07-Dec-21
Taking medical advice from an unknown funeral director? Seriously? Wow.

Matt

07-Dec-21
Azelkhntr, that graphic has fine print at the bottom citing the source to 2006, 15 years before the covid vaccine was available......

07-Dec-21
I have seen people catch real "diseases" from touching nutsacks.

07-Dec-21
We need to trust the science.. only 2 chromosomes. X and y. Men,women, and new science,,other..lol...jab yourself all you want, your body your choice..

08-Dec-21
Very well written sir!

08-Dec-21
GG,

Maybe he is trying to drum up more business?

08-Dec-21
More brilliance from azelkhntr. He's on a serious roll this past month, between here and the CO forum. I swear he is a writer for the Onion.

Still waiting for that field photo of him in his blaze orange suit with a stickbow-killed elk...

08-Dec-21
Im with Carcus ill take my vaccine and booster

08-Dec-21

Matt's Link
On the COVID vaccine/Myocaritis theme:

"December 08, 2021 - According to data analytics from a recent study, instances of myocarditis due to the COVID-19 vaccine are usually mild and subside quickly.

Myocarditis has been noted as a rare side effect of the COVID-19 vaccine in adolescent and young adult populations, particularly males.

Study leaders Jane Newburger, MD, MPH, at Boston Children’s Hospital, and first author Dongngan Truong, MD, at the University of Utah and Primary Children’s Hospital (Salt Lake City) found that symptoms of the condition are typically mild with a fast clinical recovery. However, researchers recommend continued monitoring of patients for possible long-term effects.

Dig Deeper Targeting COVID-19 Health Disparities With Data Analytics Data Analysis Helps Create COVID-19 Risk Assessment App How COVID-19 Is Impacting Rural Population Health “We found that teens and young adults who develop myocarditis following COVID-19 vaccination generally have mild symptoms that improve quickly,” Newburger said in a press release.

“This rare complication of vaccination should be balanced against the greater risks of myocarditis, hospitalization, and other complications that occur with COVID-19 infection.”

So, the question is whether the people who get myocarditis and have it resolve quickly still die at an 80% rate over 5 years?

The answer: azelkhntr is not a doctor but is still really impressive as he apparently has data on what occurred in 2031. The only Bowsiter with a time machine apparently...

09-Dec-21
"I wasn’t doubling down on ignorance. Just better showcasing your inability to apply common sense. Because there’s never been a day when you’ve ever referred to anyone with a cold as ever having a disease. Thanks for walking into that blindfolded."

The fact you don't understand what you don't understand and then TRIPLED down on it...

I believe the colloquialism is "bless your heart".

09-Dec-21
I can’t talk right now. I have a disease. It’s called a cold. But, it sounds better when I call it a disease. The runny nose is really wearing me out.

That sounds better. You are right. I did triple down on dumbass status when I said it like that.

13-Dec-21

Nemophilist's embedded Photo
Nemophilist's embedded Photo
How many times is Fauci, CDC, and the Biden administration going to lie to people before they wake up? Fauci's emails showed him, and the CDC has been lying their butts off from the beginning. Buy this book.

13-Dec-21
Azelhntr... you run a very dedicated disinformation campaign. Almost everything you post about covid is a lie. Kind of impressive in a way

13-Dec-21
COVID is real, are vaccine mandates the answer? I don't know, but one day hopefully sooner than later this will be over.

13-Dec-21
Soccermom, give it up. You're no more qualified to identify disinformation than you are to identify voter fraud! Baaahhhhh!

13-Dec-21
Our governor in CO is not good but he is shrewd. He sees public tolerance for mandates changing and is basically saying make your own choice seasoned with a few insults to the unvaxed

13-Dec-21
I got my 2nd shot in may. Got covid last week. I was fairly sick. Fever. Terrible headache. After a couple days i had a bad cold. 7 days out i feel better. Now i just feel weak as a kitten. Get winded easily. No stamina. Cant smell or taste. I was in better physical shape than most people my age (in my opinion) and vaxxed and it still hit me pretty hard. I have asthma and maybe that is why....idk...

I have lots of unvaxxed friends. None of them have gotten sick, and im happy for them. Dont know how i managed to get it, just glad i didnt give it to my mother.

Moral of the story, i wouldnt wish it on anyone..

Happy holidays. If you still got tags, good luck. Go get em.

13-Dec-21
Also, if any of you meet one of the egghead a-holes who brewed this up in that lab, kick em square in the balls for me....that is all.

13-Dec-21
i think the last election the only voter fraud found so far came from republicans sooo yeah...

https://abcnews.go.com/US/man-arrested-wifes-murder-now-accused-voting-trump/story?id=77692708 (the irony of having voted for a dead person)

https://www.coloradopolitics.com/news/fbi-raids-home-of-mesa-county-clerk-tina-peters-in-election-data-breach-investigation/article_3d5d2c2e-4744-11ec-b535-ff721f3339a5.html

like most things for the right, if it comes from a mouth that isn't a republican you refuse to believe it, regardless of how sound it is.

14-Dec-21
"like most things for the right, if it comes from a mouth that isn't a republican you refuse to believe it, regardless of how sound it is."

Yeah...take a look at the approval ratings of CNN and China Joe. That's all anyone needs, to see who the real shysters are! Are you missing the Cuomo Brothers yet?! Lol!

14-Dec-21
Hacky hack.... that's all you keep going back to. An inaccurate quote/scenario that I never said. Aka fake news.

70lb... your rebuttal is on par with hack's, in that it is virtually unrelated to what we were discussing and doesnt back up your previous claims or statements, nor does it discount mine in any form or fashion. How do you feel that the only reputable part of Faux(chris wallace)news just left and joined CNN? I'm gonna guess you hate Wallace and is glad he's gone since he didnt support the rights narrative.

14-Dec-21
What is wrong with people. Politics has successfully ruined a good bit of peoples reasoning. It makes no sense to argue along party lines over something that has been cast all of the world. Politicians or no party is going to save one single soul from catching Covid. Not one. So, why argue it is?

I got a news flash for you fellas. Everyone except the extremist believes we all have a right to choose this supposed vaccine. Get over it. That’s life.

Move on. Live while you’ve got life to live. And, let everyone else do the same. It’ll make Covid scares seem insignificant. Because there is no win in jollying around in other peoples business. That’s my .02 worth.

14-Dec-21
WV x2.

On another note, it's alarming how many people use memes and random tweets as their main source of information about current events. So many of these convo's have these random graphics that don't have any sources cited or from people with zero qualifications and the person who posts it always seems to think they really have a check mate.

14-Dec-21

KSflatlander's Link
“Americans generally approve of President Joe Biden's Sept. 9 plan mandating that millions of U.S. workers be vaccinated against COVID-19. Roughly six in 10 U.S. adults are in favor of those requirements for federal government workers, employees of large companies, and workers at hospitals that receive federal healthcare funds. There is greater support, 68%, for requiring companies to give employees paid time off to get vaccinated or to recover from vaccine side effects.“

If by extremists you mean the majority of Americans…

14-Dec-21
Ryan, are you bothered by the fact that not everyone wants to get vaxed, or is it that nobody trusts the data that's being spewed about, by people that nobody trusts?

14-Dec-21
I’m bothered by misinformation. I’m bothered by people who don’t get vaccinated then whine when they can’t go to Canada.

You don’t want the vac then don’t get it. But don’t whine about the consequences of your choice whether it’s losing a job or not being able to go on vacation.

14-Dec-21
From my perspective, there is a lot of whining going on. But, it has zero to do with not going to Canada. As far as the job goes, that’s an individual decision to be made only by those affected. It’d take a real attempt as horse assery to suggest an opinion on someone else’s individual situation.

14-Dec-21
I guess people who get vaxed and have serious side effects shouldn't whine either. And they need to deal with the consequences of their choices. Because even vaxed someone can still get covid, still spread covid, and still die from covid, and the so-called vaccines are not very safe either. I know a few people who had some crazy side effects. And there has been quite a few deaths but mainstream media does not say anything about that.

14-Dec-21
“Because even vaxed someone can still get covid, still spread covid, and still die from covid, and the so-called vaccines are not very safe either. I know a few people who had some crazy side effects. And there has been quite a few deaths but mainstream media does not say anything about that.“

1.) “Because even vaxed someone can still get covid,” FACT The vaccine does not prevent Covid, it protects you from the serious effects of the disease and hopefully from dying. 2.) Vaxed can still spread covid, FACT, of course. 3.) “Vaxed can still die from covid.” FACT ( Many people do not create enough or any anti bodies at all, which is required to protect them via the vaccine. Additionally, anyone vaxed who has previously had Covid, may have underlying long lasting effects from the disease, such as blood clots which is a contributing factor to their death while being vaccinated) 4.) “So-called vaccines are not very safe either”. NOT A FACT. (Why on gods earth would it be ok, to inject the worlds population with a death jab. This makes no sense at all. Our kids are getting vaccinated and we certainly do not want them to die. The vaccine was not developed to kill people. I don’t see millions of people dying everyday, anywhere. 5.) Know a few people who had some crazy side effects. FACT, me included. That’s your body going into motion to protect you. 6.) And there has been quite a few deaths Please CLARIFY. From the vaccine? I’d like to read that white paper that the vaccine is causing deaths.

PS: Absolutely worn out from all the misinformation. Getting off Bowsite for awhile. This is getting pretty lame.

Out

14-Dec-21
“You succumbed to an unfounded propagandized fear campaign.“

Azelkhnter- and what is it you’re doing with most every post. Then you talk about prepping? Who is it pushing fear?

Nemophillist-

“Because even vaxed someone can still get covid”

Yes.

“still spread covid”

Yes but the transmission timeframe is 5-10 time less than unvaccinated. Mike in CT (virologist) has explained this ad nauseam.

“and still die from covid”

Yes, but at a much much lower rate than unvaccinated.

“and the so-called vaccines are not very safe either.”

Wrong. Why…because peer reviewed medical studies prove this.

“I know a few people who had some crazy side effects.”

Yes some have side effects but anecdotal experience is not science. Side effects have been limited and mild based on the data.

“And there has been quite a few deaths but mainstream media does not say anything about that.”

Has the death rate from the vaccine even reached 1% of the 800,000 deaths from Covid? No.

You two are the misinformation twins of Bowsite. It’s a side effect of getting information from social media, alt-right “news,” and memes.

Science…because it’s better than making s#%t up…like azelkhntr and Nenophillist. Maybe you all can start a self help group with Shawn Magyar.

14-Dec-21
"If by extremists you mean the majority of Americans…"

From the Poll: Support for Federal COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements, by Political Party

Democrats 94% Independents 49% Republicans 19%

14-Dec-21

14-Dec-21
I got thru my Covid with no problems.. Like I said, scratchy throat couple days & nothing else.. My feelings are if you have a business, tell your employees, you choose mask or not. Vax or not. Then, on the entrance it says, Customer, you choose to wear or not wear a mask in our business as our employees are allowed to do which ever they want.. We also welcome vax & un vax patrons.. It's an INDIVIDUAL choice in how you feel protected. Let the person choose, not our " can't get it right politicians"

14-Dec-21
I'm ok if republican's don't want to get vax. more votes for us later because you will not be around. LOL KSflatlander hit it on the button. To Be or Not be Good luck

15-Dec-21
“I got thru my Covid with no problems.“

There you go…problem solved.

Ahunter- great plan. Since you got it figured out, what do you do after your plan is in place and hospitals become overrun? Scheduled surgeries are delayed and people with non-Covid related emergency issues can’t get help. What do you do?

You have to know that your great plan sounds great but it isn’t that simple.

15-Dec-21
"A government mandate is clearly not Constitutional. "

Really? Because the Supreme Court long ago approved the military draft. Which is a heckuva lot more hazardous than a Pfizer jab. (And the Army will vax your a$$ anyway...)

15-Dec-21
The military draft didn't include women, children, and seniors. We also didn't find the need to shut down the economy because of a dodger or 2.

16-Dec-21
https://www.wnd.com/2021/12/4968311/

400,000 dead.

16-Dec-21
The more I think about it the more I think government concocted viruses. Call me crazy but......

16-Dec-21
Also we still have yet to see any government official die of Covid odd ain’t it considering their age?

16-Dec-21

Grey Ghost's Link
According to this article there have been 3 deaths at the Federal level out of 90 confirmed Covid cases, and 11 deaths at the State level out of 260 cases. Do the math and that's a 3.3% death rate for Federal and a 4.2% death rate for State. Both considerably higher than the national death rate of 1.6%

Matt

16-Dec-21

KSflatlander's Link
That’s because they are vaccinated. Yes you are crazy.

Don’t get your information from memes.

16-Dec-21
If they are vaccinated then why are they making themselves exempt from vaccination?

16-Dec-21
Lol. It was sarcasm. How the hell would I know if they are vaccinated or not.

16-Dec-21

Jaquomo's Link
Two things elected officials generally are not - obese, and/or suffering from a comorbidity.

17-Dec-21
"Lol. It was sarcasm. How the hell would I know if they are vaccinated or not."

as of may 2021, 100% of all democrats in the house and senate said they were vaccinated. 98% of senate republicans said they were vaccinated and 95 of the 212 republican members of congress said they have been vaccinated. 112 republicans in the house did not respond to the question. all 50 governors said they have been have been vaccinated as well as all 5 living presidents.

17-Dec-21
"It’s my understanding that 200+ members of Congress have been secretly treated with therapeutics and are not x-vaxd. They’re exempt. Convenient no?"

source?

18-Dec-21
Hospitals are chock full of Covid patients here. There are often no rooms available so new patients are stuck in ER. So if you happen to be in a car accident or appendicitis, or have a heart attack you will not get normal emergency room care because they are swamped.

But I see on here that Covid is over, is no worse than flu and doesn't exist unless you test for it. That's good news. I'll call the hospitals and let them know they can pull those folks off ventilators and send them home. I'll also call the funeral homes to let them know they shouldn't bury the folks that have been foolishly declared dead.

18-Dec-21
Lou, I wish I could drop your link in the Winter of Death thread. I got slammed pointing out why the US struggles with Covid and more healthy nations don’t.

18-Dec-21
Covid never scared me. Marsupials do.

18-Dec-21
I think I'll wait two or three years to see how many vaxed people end up having a bunch of different health problems or die. It's already proven even if your vaxed you can still get covid, still spread covid, and still die from covid. I'm not buying the sales pitch from Fauci, CDC, or the Biden administration. Isn't it funny Biden signed an executive order that congress don't have to get vaxed.

18-Dec-21

KSflatlander's Link
“The claim originated on Twitter, where the Sept. 14 tweet received more than 300 likes and 100 retweets. On Instagram, it garnered more than 900 likes in aday.

The claim is false. Biden’s vaccine requirements were issued in the form of an executive order – directives that apply only to the executive branch. Congress is the legislative branch, and thus, is not subject to the order.”

The President does not have the authority to mandate congress do anything.

Nemo- are you really dumb enough to get your information from social media…apparently. The misinformation guru.

18-Dec-21
"Covid never scared me. Marsupials do." Why is that?...because they're FAST!

18-Dec-21
We just spent 18 days South of the border. 10 of which was on a Caribbean Cruise. No masks on Cruise, no social distancing while on ship. Islands masks were recommended but not worn by most. Too hot to wear.

Was great feeling freedom again.

Tested for free pre cruise. Got tested at border on way home.... a few of us contracted covid on the cruise. Asymptomatic. We are in quarantine now for 14 days. The freedom was worth it!!!

None of us have symptoms. Took 4 days to get home. Trip home we didn't visit anyone and practiced social distancing and wore masks just in case.

95% of people on cruise was vaccinated and 5% were not. The 5% unvaccinated were tested every 3 days on ship and were required to wear a mask at all times. Also most unvaccinated warned others of their vaccinated status.

18-Dec-21
Thank you, 70lbdraw! lol

22-Dec-21
No different than flu and flu shot just because you got a flu shot doesn’t mean your not going to get the flu same with Covid. Isn’t it funny since Covid no one even mentions the flu I guess Covid eats the flu :)

22-Dec-21
“I’m ok if republican's don't want to get vax. more votes for us later because you will not be around. LOL KSflatlander hit it on the button. To Be or Not be Good luck”

Ironic you Dems are still pro choice.

22-Dec-21
Spike buck, perhaps they should have made the unvaxxed wear a "scarlet letter".

23-Dec-21
“ No different than flu and flu shot just because you got a flu shot doesn’t mean your not going to get the flu same with Covid.”

You’re probably right Mike. I have four kids and the only one that ever has trouble with the flu is the oldest. Yep she’s the only one that had a flu shot as a baby or that my wife got the shot with while pregnant. The things first time parents worry about. The others grew up on dirt and don’t have the flu issues she does, lol. The immune system of a healthy person is amazing, especially when you let it do it’s thing.

• Sitka Gear