Mark S 06-Dec-21
Milhouse 06-Dec-21
Hunt98 06-Dec-21
Jaquomo 06-Dec-21
Jaquomo 06-Dec-21
KHNC 07-Dec-21
Stekewood 07-Dec-21
06-Dec-21
No instructions came with the vest. The online instructions that I could find seemed a little vague. I press and hold the button for a few seconds and I get: Flashing red light Press again, etc... Red light Green light Yellow light

What are the different settings for the Pnuma Heated Vest?

06-Dec-21
I would say call them but they never answer their phone. ;)

Red high - yellow medium - green low I think about 2 hours on high up six on low if I remember correctly.

06-Dec-21
I think John is correct.

06-Dec-21
That is correct, as far as the settings go. I believe if you hit the button once, to turn it on, it will automatically go to medium after a minute or so. It starts out on high, I believe.

06-Dec-21
Thanks for the info!

06-Dec-21
Starts out on a "preheat" high, then drops to medium. I run mine for awhile, then shut it off, then on again when I start to chill, and can make it last most of the day on medium.

Having a good multi layer base system with a good insulated shell REALLY helps these vests do their job.

06-Dec-21
Starts out on a "preheat" high, then drops to medium. I run mine for awhile, then shut it off, then on again when I start to chill, and can make it last most of the day on medium.

Having a good multi layer base system with a good insulated shell REALLY helps these vests do their job.

07-Dec-21
I run mine on yellow (low) the entire time. usually plenty.

07-Dec-21

Stekewood's Link
See the link for instructions.

• Sitka Gear