DanaC 08-Dec-21
c5ken 08-Dec-21
sticksender 08-Dec-21
JohnMC 08-Dec-21
Phil Magistro 08-Dec-21
AZ8 08-Dec-21
c5ken 08-Dec-21
07-Dec-21
Can someone tell me why I have to register (enter my pin) every time i go to Bowsite.com?? Is there a way around the above??

07-Dec-21
The problem is likely that your computer isn't saving the cookies from this site. Check your settings and allow cookies and you should be fine.

07-Dec-21
If you on “private browsing” that will do it to you

07-Dec-21
Probably not vaccinated

07-Dec-21
If you on “private browsing” that will do it to you

07-Dec-21
That's not registering, that's logging in. Most likely cookie related, your device doesn't "remember" you've already logged in, which is does by saving a cookie from Bowsite.com

07-Dec-21
Scan your vac card and mask up , then you should be in with no further complications.

Option two send Pat $100 for lifetime membership. >>>>~~~~> *[••]*

07-Dec-21
That’s strange most political sites allow you to post anonymously.

08-Dec-21
I checked my settings & I'm set to Allow Cookies. Now what do I do?? PS: I'm vaccinated & always mask-up...

08-Dec-21
Quit your browser and re-start it. That should 'set' the changes. You'll probably have to log in one more time for Bowsite to install the cookies.

08-Dec-21
I quite Safari & verified I do not have cookies blocked. Opened safari & bow site. Same problem... Have to enter my pin every time I go to bow site... Any addition suggestions??

08-Dec-21
Sounds like you're using private browsing mode. With Safari open, touch the "two superimposed squares" in the lower right corner to enable/disable private browsing.

08-Dec-21
" Any addition suggestions?? "

Use Firefox instead ;-)

08-Dec-21
I'm so frustrated... Non of the above is working. Still have to enter my pin every time I go to Bowsite. I want to stay with safari...

08-Dec-21
Can you post a screenshot from your device with this bowsite page displayed?

08-Dec-21
It is probably because you are wearing a mask.

08-Dec-21
Safari works fine. It does not allow to delete cookies on exit and you've said that in Settings -Privacy the box Block all cookies is unchecked. The only other possibility is that you are in a Private Window. Try opening a browser window using Command-N and see if that works.

08-Dec-21
Phil is correct. I just opened Bowsite in a Private window and have to register again to reply. Opened a regular tab and I’m still logged in.

08-Dec-21
Hooray!!!!! Command N worked

Thanks for all the help...

• Sitka Gear