Huntiam 09-Dec-21
Bou'bound 11-Dec-21
Bou'bound 11-Dec-21
70lbdraw 11-Dec-21
molsonarcher 11-Dec-21
Bob Hildenbrand 11-Dec-21
Heat 12-Dec-21
08-Dec-21
Looking for stocking stuffer ideas. My wife is adamant about doing it this year. I usually just buy the things I need and don’t ask for gifts, but figured what the hell. Trying to keep things on the cheap end. Already have my lifetime supply of ivermectin, elk calls and zinc. Thought maybe pyro putty would be good but any other small ideas you guys have gotten over the years?

09-Dec-21
OnX Elite is 30% off right now and includes automatic membership to Huntin Fool and a few other hunting resources.

They also just started issuing discount codes for products like Primos and Vortex. I just bought a Vortex Rangefinder for $50 dollars cheaper than the Amazon price using a discount code. OnX is a great resource for hunting and now You can potentially make two to three times the Elite fee with these free memberships and product discount codes.

09-Dec-21
My wife is also a stocking stuffer and some of my favorites to get in my stocking that don't break the bank are, Chapstick or your choice of lip balm, hand lotion again your choice and no I don't care if it isn't manly LOL, little LED flashlights for the pack or the glove box, new pocket knives fit nicely in stockings, usually a new pair of wool socks finds there way in as well.

09-Dec-21
You could always go the reverse route, buy her some stockings form Victoria's secret and tell her to fill them for you. Naughty is one of the lists after all. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

09-Dec-21
Broadheads, hand warmers, gift cert. Compass, jerky seasoning kit, Paracord.

09-Dec-21
Never hurts to have an extra compass, 4 pack of gutting gloves (cheap $4.99), lens cleaner kit that comes with the cleaner, brush and couple cloths, set of those tiny screwdrivers to put in your archery tackle box.

09-Dec-21
Headlamps, hand warmers, SD cards, havalon replacement blades, jerky are good Stocking stuffers

09-Dec-21

GhostBird's embedded Photo
Here are a few I picked up for my hunters...

09-Dec-21
Wig Wam socks are handy. Toe warmers too.

09-Dec-21
Costco Weatherproof Socks. They are a wool blend, very warm and comfortable. $7 for 5 pairs. What a deal.

09-Dec-21
What Pat mentioned plus armachillo underwear from Deluth.

09-Dec-21
Bows, arrows, broadheads, cameras, batteries, SD cards, lighted nocks, flashlights, range finders, binoculars.

09-Dec-21
Thanks fellers. Some good ideas here that I would’ve overlooked

09-Dec-21
chemical glow sticks, the kid ones you "snap" to get them to glow. Great for marking where I left my deer/elk when I need multiple trips in the dark.

Knife blades (if you use replaceable)

Batteries for headlamps etc.

Diaphragm calls, need news ones every year

flies/fish hooks

09-Dec-21
Filet glove

Game bags

MSR Groundhog tent stakes

Dynema cordage

Just a few that I didn’t see.

09-Dec-21
Mountain house, crankbaits

09-Dec-21
Makers mark

11-Dec-21
Thermacell butane and pads.

11-Dec-21
Thermacell butane and pads.

11-Dec-21

70lbdraw's Link
Perhaps a fire starter?

11-Dec-21
70lb beat me to it. I was going to suggest pyro putty.

11-Dec-21
Prosthetic legs make great stocking stuffers. :^)

12-Dec-21
I got a butt out tool in my stocking once, LOL!

• Sitka Gear