4nolz@work 20-Dec-21
Mint 20-Dec-21
16-Dec-21
Good luck everybody

Biden has told us now what to expect.

My family is headed underground to ride it out

Prayers for everyone. See you in the spring

16-Dec-21
If you have internet underground keep us posted.

16-Dec-21
I heard that on the boob tube this evening. Sad part is we went to town today in Overland Park and the sheeple ( about 90%) were wearing masks. The liberal news media has them all convinced they are all going to die.

16-Dec-21
Yep. It's pretty much over. LMAO

16-Dec-21
It was a great ride while it lasted.

Hope you don't have to learn Mandarin or Russian when you come out of da bunker.

16-Dec-21
Let’s go Brandon.

16-Dec-21
Can’t believe a position of leadership would encyite hysteria and sense of hysteria. Wait a minute what am I saying Democrat’s thrive off this shit

17-Dec-21
“Can’t believe a position of leadership would encyite hysteria and sense of hysteria.“

You must have been born January 7, 2021.

17-Dec-21
So, longing for "good ol' days" brilliant leadership advice of "wear'm if you want to" mask policy, ultraviolet light treatment, Ivermectin dosages, disinfectant injections and "Don't worry, It'll go away," (you'd stupidly panic if we spoke the truth)? WelI, guess those are still alternative options for some. Bring it on, I'm wearing my kevlar "big boy pants." LOL

17-Dec-21
Wouldn't you think folks would start talking about treatment eventually? Shouldn't Inflation China Joe be doing that? Rather then vaccines, how about every postive test is mandated to get anti-body treatment within 2 hours of testing positive?

Look at sports. I watch hockey. Pretty sure all of the players are vaccinated. Tonight the avalanche had like 5 or more players out with positive tests. The whole coaching staff at nashville was gone. Recently, I think the whole Ottawa team was out with covid.

The vaccine strategy is a failure, but now it is the "winter of death". I also am starting to think the testing is less perfect then described, just like the vaccine.

What an idiot. Can we get Trump back, please. Remember when China Joes mantra in the campaign was he was going to "shut down" the virus, and Trump who had operation warp speed and got it done was somehow "inept"? Now...a year into Biden and it is the WINTER OF DEATH.

Yes, I am vacinated, and expect to get it.

17-Dec-21
2/3 of the country is vaccinated, some portion of the rest have natural immunity or are in a very low risk category. 98-99% survival rate when people get it and rolling out the Covid pill that is 80-90% effective as treatment. Its time (way past) for optimism, not pessimism.

Its almost like they have a reason to want people to live in fear...hmmmm.

17-Dec-21
NAZI Germany...1938

17-Dec-21
My simple theory of why it spreads more and seems worse in locked down areas is;

Watching people in masks. They touch their nose and mouth area every few seconds to move the mask around. Then their hands are contaminated. I think it’s spread by the hands.

Quit wearing those discussing germ factories on your face.

17-Dec-21
"My simple theory of why it spreads more and seems worse in locked down areas is; Watching people in masks. They touch their nose and mouth area every few seconds to move the mask around. Then their hands are contaminated. I think it’s spread by the hands.

Quit wearing those discussing germ factories on your face." X2, ive said this from the beginning, stupid masks that do fuk all other than spread covid

17-Dec-21
I’m patiently waiting to die. I’ve been waiting for two years. Anyone know how long it takes?

17-Dec-21
“ So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is...fear itself — nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance. In every dark hour of our national life, a leadership of frankness and of vigor has met with that understanding and support of the people themselves which is essential to victory. And I am convinced that you will again give that support to leadership in these critical days.” FDR

“ "It’s here now and it’s spreading and it’s going to increase. For unvaccinated we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death if you’re unvaccinated for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they will soon overwhelm." Biden

17-Dec-21
Have and will continue to live life in freedom. No face diapers, no brain swab false tests, and no injections.

It’s blazed through all my family in this area and done it’s thing so we are all good here with natural immunity. Thank the Lord for his Blessings!

I am worried about what the next few years will bring for my family and friends that were FEARED into taking the injections…

Hoping and praying that the world will wake up soon and people will remove their heads from their backsides and see what has really been happening with respect to their liberty and freedom…

17-Dec-21

Altitude Sickness 's embedded Photo

17-Dec-21
A large die off would be beneficial to drawing odds and overcrowded public lands. Just saying always a bright side.

17-Dec-21
" I think it’s spread by the hands. "

What's the one thing that everyone handles all the time? Cash! Unless we dis-infect all our paper currency we have no chance of eradicating this. Personally I use my credit card as much as possible, fewer dollar bills getting handed back to me as change.

Years ago SF author Frank Herbert wrote a story about an artificial plague, the guy simply infected hundreds of dollar bills and mailed them to churches across the country. Wiped out billions.

17-Dec-21
Unfortunately the hospitals are full. Grant you part of the problem is self inflicted from losing healthcare help due to mandates.

17-Dec-21
"You must have been born January 7, 2021."

My hell, get a life. Show everyone where the man publicly said "storm the Capital building! We must overturn the results with violence and force!"

biden is a fool, and you sir, voted for a fool.

"Who's the more foolish; the fool, or the fool who follows him?" ~ Ben Kanobi, 'Star Wars, A New Hope'.

17-Dec-21
I am 62, diabetic, but otherwise in good health and very active. On my trusted doctor's advice, I did receive the shots and booster (all Moderna) and believe the science is with receiving the shots.

I do not believe shots should be mandated as there are enough reactions to cause me to question the safety and was glad I had only minor reactions.

That being said, I teach at a very large community college and one of only a handful (the only one in the business department) that teaches 100% face to face. I fought the mask mandate, and lost, but still go in 5 days a week. I am not living in fear at all. I try and take precautions such as always using hand sanitizer after handling money. We are going out to eat 2 times in the next three days, and only to places we do not have to wear a mask.

I feel bad for the very high-risk folks and all of those negatively impacted. I do believe most Americans probably align themselves to similar behavior as Robin and I do, so I am not yet worried about this Great Nation. We will pull thru this, no doubt in my mind!

Hope all of you have a healthy and safe Christmas and New Year's, as well as any other Holiday you celebrate at this time of the year. God Bless!

17-Dec-21
Liz Cheney for President 24! Kinzinger VP. Ahhhhhhh.

17-Dec-21
Numerous studies have concluded that touching contaminated surfaces is NOT the primary way Covid is spread, unlike what was initially believed to be true. It primarily spreads by inhaling droplets and aerosols that infected people cough or sneeze into the air.

Dana, I've used paper cash to pay for something less than a handful of times in years. In fact, I've been carrying the same $200 worth of cash in my wallet for probably 8 months now, just for emergency purposes. I figure my credit cards wouldn't be too enticing to a meth head, if he decided to rob me at gun point.

Matt

17-Dec-21
My sister in laws father in law got his booster 5 days ago. Now he has covid and it isn’t looking good. I don’t know the science behind everything but I wouldn’t put it pass fouchi and the people making money off these vaccines to put the disease in a certain amount of the shots. The more fear they can push the more they can push their shot$.

17-Dec-21
“My hell, get a life. Show everyone where the man publicly said "storm the Capital building! We must overturn the results with violence and force!"

Nice straw man you got there. The comment I was replying to was about leaders creating “hysteria.” The anti-patriots arrested and charged for January 6th are all defending there actions by saying saying some version of “my commander-in-chief made me do it.” Trump directly created hysteria with his stupid “Stop the Steal” rallies.

Maybe so…I’m a fool for voting for Biden. Better to be a fool and live to fight another day than to trade my morals and values and vote for a con man who went directly after the foundation of democracy, fair elections, with straight up lies and falsehoods. And all just for vanity. He’s an authoritarian and would burn the constitution if it served him. You all know it’s true.

Cheney and Kinsinger 2024 would win hands down in a general election. I’m a liberal and I would vote for them over Biden/Harris because they held onto their values over party no matter the cost. Real true leaders.

Trump is, and always will be, a national disgrace and international embarrassment.

17-Dec-21

Grasshopper's Link
My 82 year old dad got covid about 10 days after his booster. Get the anti-body treatment, my dads doctor didn't even offer it, he had to demand it. It worked amazing, but you have to do it immediately.

Here is a 10 second blurb of China Joe Biden talking about what he has done to save generations of Americans.

17-Dec-21
“ don’t know the science behind everything but I wouldn’t put it pass fouchi abs the people making money off these vaccines to put the disease in a certain amount of the shots.”

Let me guess…no evidence. You just believe that based on absolutely nothing.

Dumbest post in 2021 and possibly 2022.

Link- you are painfully and willfully ignorant. A grown man with a functioning brain and refuses to use it.

17-Dec-21
I hope I can look back after this coyote season and summarize this as the winter of death. Maybe that's what Biden means?

17-Dec-21
"held onto their values" What "values" is that? For congress, the "value" seems to be personal enrichment above all else. Had a call to attend a town hall from my democrat rep last week who was handed to me by gerrymandering my district. What was his top priority right now? Was it bringing the supply chain back from China? Inflation? Hospital capacity? Health care? Nope, his top priority is climate change. Completely out of touch with the world around him.

A little fear in Congress would have been a good thing, IMO. They have none and answer to no one. Jan 6th should have been a message, but no one at the capital is listening.

17-Dec-21
Why are they reporting on the amount of Covid found in sewage water? Is it all BS?

17-Dec-21
Name 3 things that don’t hang themselves: Christmas ornaments, drywall and Jerry Epstein” - John Kennedy best quote ever

17-Dec-21
The uncomfortable truth is one of the primary CoMorbidity's in the US is obesity and other poor health risks. And these are never discussed or brought in to the discussion.

Let’s compare the numbers with South Korea. A country with a healthy population and low obesity.

South Korea 52 million people 552,000 cases 4591 deaths

US 330 million people 50 million cases 802,000 deaths

So with my phone calculator The Us has 6x the people. BUT! 90X the cases And 174X the deaths as Korea, why is this?

The US population is in poor health and and any virus or disease puts unhealthy people at additional risk.

I’m a knuckle head and can figure this out.

But the people trying to run our entire lives leave out a vital part of the equation. Why?

17-Dec-21

17-Dec-21
Knuckle heads cant figure it out, Obesity is actually pretty far down the comorbidity list - Age is massively higher, as are most medical conditions like diabetes, heart disease, etc... Also, the gvmt has spent years trying to stop the growth of obesity, but every intervention outside mandates (see last point below) is shot down. Did the gvmt's recommendations create the obesity epidemic? No. Not even close. And that's clear given actual research into what people eat shows it's not close to the dietary guidelines we have had, of various incarnations, for decades. So, yeah, if you want to stop obesity in the US or around the world, I'm 100% in favor... But helping groups like the CDC and FDA would be good, and not listening to grifty nurtitionism, but focusing on basic sound dietary habits, in particular VOLUME of food, would be great.

S Korea also used a ton of public health measures successfully, which we, as a nation, have tried to avoid at all costs (at least a large portion of the population).

It takes a few weeks to get the immune system educated post vaccination, so getting COVID 5 days out means that person was infected around the day of the shot, for example, thus, they were not yet boosted.

There will be breakthroughs, which is real, and which is FAR from saying the vax doesnt work. The vax is safe and works awesome overall. If one chooses not to believe that, or listens to people arguing that the vax is turd, they are willfully choosing to believe pseudoscience, misinformation or grift. One of those three. That doesnt make that person (who's listening to that stuff) a bad human, it just shows the power of misinformation, especially when it's presented in a way that really triggers peoples ideologies. Similarly, trying to make people pushing that sort of grift/pseudoscience/misinfo isn't censoring. It's trying to stop people from yelling fire in a crowded building.

The evidence for it, for it's safety, and function is excellent.

Early treatment with monoclonal antibodies, some of the new, about to come on line anti viral pills focused on COVID, things like that, also should be pushed hard.

Simple public health measures help a good bit too, but those are to hard for a good sized chunk of the American populace to consider doing, so regrettably, here, we are just not going to be able to implement those via good will or mandate.

17-Dec-21
"it just shows the power of misinformation, especially when it's presented in a way that really triggers peoples ideologies."

THIS ^^^ Some people get so wound up in their ideologies they can only see and hear what confirms and conforms to their belief system.

Religions, politics and philosophies all are full of this. (Be thankful you didn't know me in my 'Atlas Shrugged' - quoting days ;-) )

17-Dec-21
Don’t you guys get tired of bitching and meaning all the time?

17-Dec-21
There's a lot of info out now on how dangerous Covid is/isn't, how effective vaccines are/aren't and how risky vaccines are/aren't (other than some long term effect no one can know yet).

Freedom is more important than the risks of letting people decide for themselves whether to get vaccinated. Losing freedom is far more risky than some portion of the country not getting vaccinated when it's available to any that choose to.

17-Dec-21
“ obesity AND OTHER POOR HEALTH RISKS”

Will, I did not mention anything about trying to get rid of obesity or any of the other leading poor health risks that lead to an early death. With or without COVID.

My point is. If we removed all the deaths of people that most likely were going to die anyway in 2020 and 2021

Our deaths from “Covid” wouldn’t be 174 times higher than Koreas

Also, we need these risk factors brought into the daily conversation. Most healthy people have nothing to fear from Covid-19

We all have heard of the one seemingly perfectly healthy marathon runner that dies from “Covid”.

But seemingly healthy people have been dropping dead for centuries

17-Dec-21

ahunter76's embedded Photo
ahunter76's embedded Photo
I've had the 2 shots, the booster & just got off Quarenteen as I contracted Covid.. I had mild syproms 2 days (scratchy throat). I was never "for" getting the vax since I have never taken the Flu shot either. I'm in that vulnerable age (OLDER THAN DIRT). I respect all business requirements (mask, 6' ect) when posted. Otherwise I have never worn the mask if not called for. Yes, it does spread fast & yes, for many, will & has been fatal. That being said, I go about "normal" as much as possible. I have complied & apparently our so called experts have no friggin idea what they are doing. Thank you China & Joe dumb arse & any other Dem spreading untruths because they sure as hell aren't going by the science... Thank goodness, where I live now I can go into 95% of the places & do what I want (mask or not mask). I go to our G-kids events, we eat out & I like hitting the Casono on occassion. Who wears masks? Currently, about 1/3 of the the staff of places we go into & maybe 1 in 20 patrons (It's THEIR CHOICEas it should be). I look at people in public & the genaral consensis seems to be, FK Biden & the Covid rules. My opinion is if they really dug into Covid deaths, we might find "something" that helped contribute to that death.. We know 3 who have passed due to Covid & ALL had other health problems & 2 that had lingering & serious problems. These persons also had some "other" health problems going on at the time... Just our little observation.. We know another 7 told to have Covin & like me, very mild problems. All, including me said, "like when I get a cold".. Not a scientific study, just observations of what has happened to us..

17-Dec-21
So let me get this straight the media said that the vaccines aren’t reliable against the new Omicron variant and South Africa is saying that the new variant is mostly mild so cause for concern but yet we have Biden saying that the unvaccinated people are going to die? Hmm

17-Dec-21
"My point is. If we removed all the deaths of people that most likely were going to die anyway in 2020 and 2021. Our deaths from “Covid” wouldn’t be 174 times higher than Koreas"

So, you're saying that all but 4609 of the 802,000 US deaths would have occurred anyway? If you struggle with math 802,000/174 = 4609 and some change. Do you seriously believe that?

Matt

17-Dec-21
GG please read the post again. It’s says the number would not be 174 times higher than koreas.

It does not say it would be the same as Koreas. Because we have far more morbidly obese and morbidly sick people than Korea. Heart disease Cancer And a dozen other high risk disease's

Please tell me you don’t think that this country’s poor health has no influence on the U.S. having a higher death rate.

17-Dec-21
Matt your reading comprehension is struggling more than his math.

17-Dec-21
"THIS ^^^ Some people get so wound up in their ideologies they can only see and hear what confirms and conforms to their belief system."

I was talking to a friend the other day who made a very interesting comment: when you combine politics with virtually any other topic (i.e. politics and sport, politics and science), it ultimately distills down to politics. The light really went on for me when I look at how partisan this country has become around the science surrounding COVID. It has very little to do with politics, and yet it has become predominantly about politics for many.

17-Dec-21
"Please tell me you don’t think that this country’s poor health has no influence on the U.S. having a higher death rate."

I won't tell you that, but I also will not say that there are no other factors, known and unknown, that are not as equally influencing on the varying death rates. Going to be very interesting after all of the long-term studies are completed, and a safe bet is there will be strong underlying genetic factors at play. If so, this may explain some/much of the variance in fatalities, etc. I believe we already know it affects certain groups more than others in this country alone.

17-Dec-21
"The light really went on for me when I look at how partisan this country has become around the science surrounding COVID. It has very little to do with politics, and yet it has become predominantly about politics for many."

Really, because some of us look at it and say it has NOTHING to do with science. 2 years later and we're still not any more advanced in learning the basics of the virus than we are about the size of the universe.

There hasn't been, and I suspect never will be, a concept based on science to validate our actions to this point. It flip flops like a fish out of water.

17-Dec-21
"Why are they reporting on the amount of Covid found in sewage water? Is it all BS?"

I didn't know that they were but the utility department I manage is enrolled in a program where we measure copies of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in influent and compare it to new cases of Covid 19 in the area served. Think of this as the canary in the Covid coal mine. We have only been gathering data for 6-8 months but we have enough data to show some early trends already. It is a pretty cool program that is interesting to me as we don't know what this data capture might yield or morph into.

17-Dec-21
Maybe the science/vaccine recommendations, while good intentioned, are wrong in that it is a "leaky" vaccine, allowing the virus to mutate more and prolonging the pandemic or making it endemic. Even Fraudci said that might be happening.

17-Dec-21
“WINTER OF DEATH?” From what? Are they releasing more criminals?!

Right now a young person in Chicago is exponentially more likely to die from a gunshot wound than from COVID! : (

17-Dec-21
As most threads go, this one is no different then others as it starts to go on political lines... from my perspective at least.

I don't know if I have had covid, and I am Vax free and plan on staying that way. I believe it is real and just want the truthful facts, if that is even possible at this point along the journey since a certain culture thrust this scourge upon the Earth. Fauci and company know exactly the situation and could care less... could be a population control at this point, and that may not be a bad thing in their scheme of things.

17-Dec-21
Coming from Wisconsin you make alot of sense Wib! ;0)

17-Dec-21
Oh yea bud, I am on your side! I have family in Wisconsin... lets just say we not on the same political spectrum... but I still love them. scentman

17-Dec-21
Yeah.... he's both a liar and a fool. Said everyone would die in FL too. Now they have some of the best numbers in the country with no mandate of any kind and no shutdowns. How is that? It's no aberration, it's the reality across the country.

That's odd he would say such blather. I recall the house plant these morons voted for telling the world he had a plan and would save us all from covid. Said Trump was incompetent and dangerous..... you do know more have died under Biden than Trump, right? Biden didn't fix this, not even close But then Biden has a decades long history of never fixing anything..... yet enriching his family selling political influence for millions and millions. But then how would you know what the truth is with Biden and covid? The lying POS in the leftist media won't tell you. Under Trump it was a daily death count. Guess Bidens count is just boring and nobody wants to hear it. Yeah, that must be it. I don't know how they can stomach that hypocrite gruel being dished up. Can smell it from here.

Covid Plan my wrinkles, talking out of his butt and counting on a vaccine Trump fast tracked to fix it while he took the credit. He said he was going to cure cancer too. That's not hyperbole.... that's pretty much verbatim right from his mush mouth (when he's not doing the creepy whisper thing). Then claims the people in most open states in the country were all going to die..... when they have some of the best numbers in the country right now.... you are either an idiot, a bald faced liar..... or both. But masks, mandates and lockdowns, fear and panic are the answer. You want real world "science" do the numbers on the differences between the most open and most draconian. Virtually no difference. In some cases better because the virus moved through and far many with natural immunity. Huh. Natural immunity now being proven far more effective than any vaccine in several studies.... that we aren't doing. So why isn't this being touted? Don't give me some BS about "they don't know". They know. They know all the numbers and all the reasons for them. They just don't want to talk about them. No money in it nor the fear and panic they want. Much less the obedience and compliance.

Why? They do this because currently their only hope to not get totally wiped off the political map next election is a freaked out and panicked populace run by highly visible Karens and politicize the virus again. Well, that and one silly riot where NOBODY died and some windows were broken. As the same people TOTALLY ignore an entire summer of riots where dozens were killed and billions of dollars of damages done. A case where Democrats actually funded and organized the riots, right down to the current vice-vegetable. We literally have the receipts. Lets ignore the massive crime waves. Ignore millions of illegals flooding across the border (what? no vax mandate for them?). Ignore an inept military leadership. Totally inept foreign policy. Ignore staggering inflation and inept energy policy. Clearly there is a word for such rampant and willful ignoring....... was on the tip of my tongue......

When the only straw you have left to cling on to is some protest gone stupid and you actually BELIEVED the lies they told about it..... LEO's beaten to death with fire extinguishers, etc. etc. Russia collusion hoaxes (which Democrats also planned and funded), getting Smolletted, literally dozens upon dozens of proven lies and hoaxes for purely political reasons..... all KNOWN lies when they told them, but people wanted so much to believe them they did. Yet will hold none of those who knowingly lied right to your face as the ones responsible for the deception? That is amazing. People openly prefer being deceived, over and over. They just move on to the next TDS lie tossed out and chase it like a dog. Facts, reality, don't matter, just the chase.

WRT covid the "science" has been completely corrupted by sociopaths, just like they have done to the facts and reality of what has been happening in the country. Lets look at real world issues and real world results (or not) for actions taken. Adjust, adapt and overcome. And dump the corruptocrats out on their sleazy slimy azzes next year. Clear the table.

Liz Cheney will be one of the first ones piled in the dumpster, take that to the bank. I doubt if she even runs again, not in WY anyway. You know, the people she's supposed to represent. She's toast there. Maybe she does a Clinton and "moves" to a place she's never lived before and runs. She's already a proven liar, what's one more? You want her, you can have her, please take her. But like most leftists..... you don't really want her, you hated her dad with a white hot hate. You are just enamored by her terminal TDS. Again, it's nothing to do with facts or reality. All about emotion, perceptions and.... feeewings..... nothing more than feeewings.....

17-Dec-21
Just talking to a few good neighbor's, I can't for the life of me understand their view of current political events... total hatred of Trump policies but yet give Uncle Joe a free pass on his inept position to lead this country to greatness.

17-Dec-21
TD speaks...mike drop

17-Dec-21
If at any time in this great Countries history we need tough leadership... this current party is not fit to flush my toilet.... watch and see what happens in the next 3 months America... ain't going to be pretty. China an The Bear are smelling blood... my gramma was never wrong!

17-Dec-21
"Winter of Death?"

I feel like I missed something... Omicron is actually good news. 70x more infectious than previous variants and a big nothing burger in terms of lethality. Welcome to the endemic. Welcome to the common cold.

17-Dec-21
Alright, so I googled the quote. Maybe not the dumbest thing ever, but it ranks. Jimmy's "malaise" comment just got "Trumped" by a comparative hack. Let that sink in for anyone old enough to remember Reagan era.

17-Dec-21
Just don’t get tested. Hmmmmm

17-Dec-21
Wait till Zeta comes out in October’22 and we all get quarantined for a month

17-Dec-21
Holy hell how many times are y’all going to have the same convos . Live and let live fellers gee

19-Dec-21
TD for the win!!

19-Dec-21
Win hell......TD for the annihilation!

19-Dec-21
You’re right WW. He knocked it clean outta the park.

19-Dec-21
“ Well, that and one silly riot where NOBODY died and some windows were broken”

The press must be really lying, or that female military vet is a NOBODY?

Attack the inaccuracies with an inaccuracy? Borrowing from leftists and you get cheered here?

19-Dec-21
Biden is using typical left wing tactics of creating as much fear in the populace as they can to get more control .

19-Dec-21
"Wait till Zeta comes out in October’22 and we all get quarantined for a month " Yeah, and _you_ won't be able to vote by mail...

19-Dec-21
Don't look now TD, but Florida's Covid cases have tripled since last week. Overall, they have done better in both case counts and death rates than most states, but I suspect that's because people tend to spend more time outdoors in Florida's balmy weather. Florida also ranks 5th in state vaccination percentages. That could also partially explain their good overall numbers.

On the flip side, Montana also banned vaccine mandates like Florida. But they have one of the lowest vaccine percentages, and the 2nd highest death rates per 100,000 population. That certainly suggest the vaccines do help to minimize the severity of Covid, IMO.

And so we're clear, I'm not an advocate of government vaccine mandates, despite the fact that most of us were required to get vaccinated to attend public schools in our youth. I think it should be up to the individual person, or employer, to decide their own vaccination status and requirements. I'm not vaccinated for Covid for my own personal reasons. But, if my employer required it, and I wanted to keep my job, I'd have no problems with getting jabbed. The government shouldn't be involved in those decisions, IMO.

As for politics in general, I don't think the vitriol displayed by both extremes sides will ever serve to move the masses closer to their respective sides. I also don't think preaching partisan politics to the choir serves any purpose other than stroking the preacher's ego. TD's post are a perfect example of that.

Matt

19-Dec-21
No worse than the common cold? So researchers have already determined there are no long term health effects like those documented in other variants?

Shawn, just wondering how you became such an expert on numerous topics. Ghost writers working with you maybe?

19-Dec-21
I think others are correct. Everyone will eventually contract Covid.

My wife and I are fully vaccinated and still caught and tested positive for the Delta Death variant a month ago. We are also over 60 yrs old. So in The Death zone.

It was like a bad cold

Im still baffled why vaccinated people are so concerned with other peoples choice to get the vaccine.

If you think the vaccine is the answer, and end all be all. And will save you. Then you should be protected from all the walking dead zombie non vaccinated.

If your still worried about the non vaccinated. Then you must not be too confident in the vaccines ability to protect you.

The argument of the non vaxd spreading it to grandma and the weak is over. Everyone that is vulnerable and wants it has gotten it.

So what is the real reason for all the concern about the non vaccinated

19-Dec-21
Vaccine will not be happening in this house. Govt mandate, work mandate, God's mandate... DGAF. Ain't happening.

We (my wife and I) were seriously considering it. She'll be 58, I turn 60 in a few days. However there were two instances where she was a first hand witness to the side effects of the vaccine. One, her one co-worker received a call from her son-in-law. He was in the ER with his wife, her daughter. She had gotten the vaccine, went blind and paralyized. Fortunately both were temporary, with her eye sight returning in a day and the paralysis fading over the course of a week. The second event happened a few weeks after. Again, my wife was present when the call came in. Her department lead received a call that her sister received the vax, and died within the day. No pre-existing conditions. Cause of death. Severe arrhythmia. Coincedence? Maybe maybe not. Left behind two teen daughters that are now with the sister. Again, this isn't heard it from a friend who heard it from a friend. This is first hand account. No jab for me.

19-Dec-21
CWD Cull happening here. Way too much death. Other than that, no more death than normal in the human population. Same as past couple years. Shutting down for Omicron is insanity.

19-Dec-21

Finishing a Christmas bow right now myself

19-Dec-21
They can look, Shawn, but they won't find a single post where I ever indicated Covid was a farce.

On the other hand, you were the Bowsite's biggest alarmists when Covid initially hit. You claimed to be hoarding N95 masks and making your own disinfecting potions. You predicted the National Guard would be called in to shut down interstate travel. You said Covid would make the bubonic plague look like a common cold. My how you've flip flopped.

Of course, no one can go back and confirm anything you've posted in the past because it has all disappeared, so you can lie as much as you want. Unfortunately for you, I have a good memory, and I will continue to expose your hypocrisies.

Matt

19-Dec-21

elkmtngear's embedded Photo
elkmtngear's embedded Photo

19-Dec-21
What the hell are we talking about

20-Dec-21
Singlestring .. bedtime bro

20-Dec-21
Anyone remember Carter's "malaise" speech?

Elizabeth Warren double vaccinated and boosted tests positive for Covid.Oh-dont worry it will make it mild ...Omicron is mild anyway.

Doom and gloom until the Midterms it's the only way Democrats know."Trust us we're the Government"

20-Dec-21
New York put in the mask mandate and the County Executives on Long island are BOTH Democrats and both are ignoring it and say it will not be enforced. the County Executive of Nassau County who was a moderate Dem lost her election and she still won't enforce the stupid Governors rule.

• Sitka Gear