DanaC 21-Dec-21
JL 21-Dec-21
scentman 21-Dec-21
Jaquomo 21-Dec-21
ahunter76 21-Dec-21
20-Dec-21
Ho, Ho, Ho, Merry Christmas

20-Dec-21
This would be hilarious if it weren't true.

20-Dec-21
Ho Ho Ho would be harris

20-Dec-21
Ho Ho Ho would be harris

LMAO!!!

20-Dec-21
Best Christmas present?

Manchin opposed to Building Back Bulls!t Bill.

20-Dec-21
More like April Fools, not Christmas :)

20-Dec-21
Manchin just gave all of America a $6 trillion Christmas present!

20-Dec-21
Biden says, "Happy Easter to all Americans".

20-Dec-21
Ho ho Harris

Heels up Harris

Just to name a few. Haha

20-Dec-21
Biden has the supply chain so screwed up the easter bunny wont show up until july 4.

20-Dec-21
As Rush would say, “Big Whoop” !

20-Dec-21
Be lucky if it’s that early Owen. I’m hoping Santa’s on time. There’s a brand new rifle with my name on it.

20-Dec-21
All the kid's Christmas presents are on a boat in a harbor somewhere and half the country has Covid, but look on the bright side, no more mean tweets!

20-Dec-21

sitO's embedded Photo
sitO's embedded Photo

20-Dec-21
Here in PA, our gas prices start with the number 3.

20-Dec-21

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo

20-Dec-21
I sure hope Manchin holds his position. Lots of libs gunning for him. I kinda think they are pissing him off and he will hold his no vote.

20-Dec-21
Dale, Manchin has said he may support it if it is re-written. Freely translated - 'I want more for me'. Watch and see, those praising him now will be cussing him again in the spring.

20-Dec-21
Ya funny as he!!, they will simply change a few things to make it look different, fill a dump truck up out back with money for Manchin. Then pass it. Come on people, its nothing but political theater.

20-Dec-21
Just wait until he rails on the unvaccinated Tuesday with his "stark warning"...

20-Dec-21
I believe the Manchin candidate is the real deal... he has morals and is confident enough to see what the future will write about him. Just look at most of your present democrats... sell themselves just for votes and don't give a real chit bout our Country.

20-Dec-21

DanaC's embedded Photo
DanaC's embedded Photo

20-Dec-21
Woods Walker- if that was NOT so TRUE...................it would be FUNNY! : (

20-Dec-21
Headline: "CONTEST WINNER EATS 40 WEINERS"

Kamala: "Amateur!"

20-Dec-21
Being from WV I can say this with 100% certainty. All Manchin is doing is posturing for reelection, he will cave and give the democrats what they want.

20-Dec-21
^......I heard that on the news today. Manchin's re-election is coming up next year or in 2024. His approval among the folks in WV is in the 60%+ range. The report said he barely won last time.

21-Dec-21
"Being from WV I can say this with 100% certainty. All Manchin is doing is posturing for reelection, he will cave and give the democrats what they want. "

He manages to *sound* like an old-school fiscal conservative, but I bet he'll eventually 'settle' for a slightly trimmed bill (with perks for WV, of course. Bacon-fetching is still Job 1.)

21-Dec-21

DanaC's Link
News today is that coal miner unions are asking Manchin to support the spending bill.

"The United Mine Workers of America (UMWA), which represents West Virginia coal miners as well, said that the bill contained important measures that would benefit coal miners — like an extension of funding to aid victims of black lung disease, tax incentives to urge manufacturers to build new factories and employ ex-miners and protect union workers."

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/coal-miners-union-manchin-build-back-better-b1979853.html

21-Dec-21
Sheep

21-Dec-21
When you rely on "freebies" and handouts you become a whore. And it doesn't matter which party you claim to be in.

NOTHING.....repeat....NOTHING is free. Even if your freebie is paid for (this time) by someone else who's wallet was looted for you, you STILL pay a price....your freedom. If they buy you, then the SOBs OWN you.

21-Dec-21
Short term “morals” and “ethics” with an eye one getting more pork for WV into the bill for optics and/or a presidential run in ‘24.

The vast majority of career politicians have no morals or ethics. It is easy to spend someone else’s money…

21-Dec-21
"and/or a presidential run in ‘24. "

Manchin's currently the most hated person in the Democratic Party, and flipping his vote won't endear him to them. So, he can't run as a 'fiscally conservative Democrat'. It's unlikely that he'll switch to the GOP and if he did he'd still be an outcast. I suspect it will be bacon-bringing and re-election all the way.

21-Dec-21
Let us not forget that I do believe Manchin has a history of caving in. I here the West Virginia coal miners want him to side with Biden.

21-Dec-21
Rocky, the independents (and I am one of those) might support him IF he were consistent, but I doubt he'll hold fast to his (current) position. That said, the party 'machine' wouldn't get behind him if he were to challenge Biden or Harris. No chance.

21-Dec-21

JL's Link
I thought this is pretty funny from Sen Joni Ernst. New ones are added each day.

21-Dec-21
WV coal miners don’t like Biden or the democrat ticket unless they are a member of the UMWA. That’s it. Nobody is dumb enough to support someone trying to shut down their livelihood. Except union miners. They are bought and paid for by the same u ion supposedly helping them.

Union mines produce less then a 1/3 of the coal competing permits produce. On the same ground, mining to the same seams, with the cleanest water discharge of any mine in the world. It’s a given.

They set back and bitch about issues nonunion miners understand to be part of the job. So, they can get perks that aren’t even perks. It’s a way to be on the clock without having to work hard. Or, even work at all.

Hence, they remind me of Joe Manchin. All talk. No action at all unless there is more in it then what they originally had.

Manchin is a sellout for Manchin. He has no goal except re-election. That’s all this is. Posturing. He will vote for it in its current form Or one so close you can’t distinguish the difference.

21-Dec-21
I am old enough to remember saying I don’t think in my lifetime we would ever have a worse president than Carter.

Then I thought Obama was an aberration and it could never get worse.

But it did and now I am not taking any more bets. I just want to say I don’t know how it could get worse, but there are actually quite a few who would be worse.

21-Dec-21
Once Hildabeast gets in she will take care of those coal miners.. she loves coal miners.

21-Dec-21
Now your talking Frank! ;,)

21-Dec-21
"there are actually quite a few who would be worse. "

Here in the PRM we're looking at the possibility of Maura Healy as Governor... and no few here believe she has higher ambitions.

21-Dec-21

JL's Link
Speaking of Hil in 2024.....this could be fun to watch, especially if she loses twice.

"Bill O'Reilly: Hillary Clinton wants to face Trump in 2024"

21-Dec-21
I was watching the 5 @ 5 on Fox yesterday.. Dagan said Hil is serious, she used the hot curlers on her hair... I fell off the coach from laughing so hard...Her campaign slogan, " hair we go again"

21-Dec-21
I suspect we truly have "president by committee" now. Biden is clearly incompetent beyond reading from the prompter and signing whatever they put in front of him. As he said himself when signing a litany of EOs, "I don't know what this is, but I'm signing it". We will learn who is truly pulling the strings when the post-Biden books come out after 2024.

21-Dec-21

ahunter76's embedded Photo
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

• Sitka Gear