samman 10-Jan-22
Inshart 11-Jan-22
tradi-doerr 11-Jan-22
Bou'bound 11-Jan-22
Bou'bound 11-Jan-22
23-Dec-21

samman's embedded Photo
samman's embedded Photo
I have tried several times to post an ad on the classifieds & always get an "internal server error". I have tried it on different computers, tried with minimal text, no luck. I see people are posting ads, so it must be working. Anyone else have this issue?

23-Dec-21
I was having issues and then I found out that I was creating them by how some of the data was entered

so for example if you’re selling a bow and you input draw length at 27 to 29 it or even 27-29 will show that error when you submit. If you just put in a single number like say 29 the ad will go through so check to make sure that the data you’re entering is simple and precise

at least that you changed it for me

23-Dec-21
Samman: I get the same result when I try to post. You are not alone.

23-Dec-21
It's a longbow, so for draw length I put any. I will try a single number to see if that works.

23-Dec-21
That did it. I put in 28 for draw length & it took it. Crazy. Thanks for the help.

23-Dec-21
I'd rather read Bowsite threads.... but I'd much rather search Archerytalk classifieds.....

23-Dec-21
“Like” button on Milhouse post…

23-Dec-21
I also "think" if your images are too large, you get that error too.

23-Dec-21
I sell stuff pretty easily on Monstermuleys.com classifieds not so much on Bowsite. That's even after I figure out how to find a work around to get my listing to post without the error message. I also don't seem to get the guy who wants to pay 3 times as much for my item and have his shipping agent pick it up. :)

09-Jan-22
Does anyone know how to edit a classified add? It has no tab or anything that I can see. Also when I try to delete an add it says that the account is listed under another registration, not sure how that could be as I listed it under my login.

09-Jan-22
Can’t be done Start from scratch

10-Jan-22
I would post on Archerytalk if they would ever send me the confirmation email to do so. I have bought & sold on there in years past, but I guess since it has been a few years, I need to get confirmed again. I have hit the "resend" button numerous times & nothing. I guess like most places, maybe short on help.

11-Jan-22
Make sure you use due-diligence when purchasing ANYTHING from any classified add.

A few months ago I almost got taken by a scammer here on Bowsite's classified.

Very long story (several emails back and forth) short. Was going to purchase a crossbow - everything seemed legit except I kept getting a strange feeling about this guy. He said his name was Scott Robertson and was an investigator with the Oklahoma City Police Dept., (even posted a pic of his badge and ID) so I called and left a message for him to call me back. Investigator Robertson called me back about 30 minutes later and confirmed this was a scam - this guy had gotten his information.

If you see someone selling something with the name of - it's a scammer.

I contacted the moderators - they pulled that add. I see he has another crossbow on the classifieds "robersonscoot".

11-Jan-22
Thanks Bou'bound, I'd like to delete the bow press add but it just won't let me.

11-Jan-22
Nope. Have to put another in to change it or bring it back to the top.

11-Jan-22
Nope. Have to put another in to change it or bring it back to the top.

• Sitka Gear