Aces11 30-Dec-21
woodguy65 30-Dec-21
Bowfreak 30-Dec-21
Milhouse 30-Dec-21
KSflatlander 30-Dec-21
Milhouse 30-Dec-21
Milhouse 30-Dec-21
30-Dec-21
Gislane Maxwell was found guilty! Will she start naming names? Will she live long enough to name names? If she suddenly dies, will it be suicide or murder? And most importantly, if she does talk, which one of your favorite politicians or movie stars are on the list? I’m sure Trumps name will come up. It could be interesting!

30-Dec-21
She committed suicide tomorrow.

30-Dec-21
I'm not a lawyer of course, but couldn't she plea for a lenient sentence if she worked out a deal with the court to start naming names??

30-Dec-21
JL...bingo! She faces 60 years...damn right she'll talk...if she survives!

30-Dec-21
A lot of powerful people have a stake in seeing her get off easy. Just a matter of who has the influence in this court. But of course "Dead Madame's Tell No Tales" is the cleanest and surest, plus sends a message to others.

30-Dec-21
Justice Roberts is sweating.

30-Dec-21
They sealed all the records. Too many powerful people to protect.

30-Dec-21
Amazing to me that she hasn’t already been suicided….

30-Dec-21
If she squeals, the NWO crumbles. She’s going to keep her mouth shut, get house arrest and everybody will forget about her in a month.

30-Dec-21
LOL! NO ONE who's part of the DC Power Cabal who's dirty on this will ever see ANY charges brought against them. I mean, that would mean that we had an equal rule of law in America, which we sadly no longer do.

30-Dec-21
This is different from a lot of previous political crap, anyone who had anything to do with this sick crap needs to fry, don’t care what political side you’re in.

30-Dec-21

Whatthefoc's embedded Photo
Whatthefoc's embedded Photo

30-Dec-21
You guys missed the plot. Covid is a deep state plot to protect the new world order. They knew Epstein and Maxwell were going to be an issue, so to finish cleaning the slate they released covid, and the vaccine. That way they can give her the vaccine in jail "to protect" others and she will have an MI and die suddenly.

(Clearly being a sarcastic goober and that's all bogus)

It would be nice if people "using" the service she helped provide could be caught and prosecuted. Evil people she and Epstein for sure - and those using the service too.

30-Dec-21
"Just a matter of who has the influence in this court. "

Must'a missed the part where the Lead Prosecutor is James Comey's daughter......... That's not a sarcastic joke.... that's a fact. Also a fact Comey has been rubbing elbows (or rolling in the swamp slime) with a great many on that list his entire life..... who knows, may even be on it.....

30-Dec-21
I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she ends up in a nice chateau somewhere in France. They can't kill her now.

30-Dec-21
Guaranteed, someone is going to politicize it. Too many (political) big hitters on the line to let it play itself out. I have a few ideas of how this might go, but I'm keeping my speculations to myself for now! The logistics could prove to be complicated, and everyone that isn't suspect will want a piece of the action if it helps their agenda.

30-Dec-21
Bill Clinton and Prince Edward will never be charged.

Commoners are in jail a year later for breaking and entering, Trespassing and scarring greasy politicians.

But influential Child molesters aren’t even charged. One of, if not the worst crimes that can be committed.

Definitely a 2 tier justice system

30-Dec-21
I wish she would pull out her “open this envelop if I’m ever arrested” insurance policy and burn every person who was ever involved. Bunch of sick SOBs.

30-Dec-21
As a father of 2 daughters, I hope she and all the perps rot in jail for a long time.

30-Dec-21
"Killin's too good for you."

-Bronco Billy McCoy

30-Dec-21
Clinton and Prince Edward should be nervous

30-Dec-21
What's the recipe? Oh yeah...something goes wrong with the surveillance camera when she is in solitary...or they'll take her off suicide watch, and nobody is watching her for 12 hours, when she "commits suicide".

Nothing "shady" going on, right?

30-Dec-21
A famous politician once said that there are three things that will not hang itself, and those would be drywall, Christmas ornaments, and Jeffery Epstein.

30-Dec-21
Sorry but she would have given names before conviction not after.

Want to know who she associated with? Look at the thousands of pictures of her.... with prince Andrew, clinton, trump, Weinstein,etc tons of pictures with all those people with Epstein as well

30-Dec-21
Wait.... what? Christmas ornaments don't hang themselves???? That might explain a few things at home......

30-Dec-21
Many elites sweating right now, but don’t worry, she’ll be dead soon, because Hillary is eyeing the WH again.

30-Dec-21
In related news, the guards that say they were asleep and falsified their logs the night Epstein didn't hang himself have had their charges dropped.

30-Dec-21

t-roy's embedded Photo
“I’ll take—NOT ON YOUR LIFE—for a bazillion dollars, Alex”
t-roy's embedded Photo
“I’ll take—NOT ON YOUR LIFE—for a bazillion dollars, Alex”

30-Dec-21
"Once dust settles she will get her appeal and a reduced sentence."

Much the same as the guards charges being dropped. Quietly and in the middle of the night. They count on the majority of the country being clueless and the rest having ADD..... squirrel!

30-Dec-21
I could care less.

30-Dec-21
Why don’t the victims just name names of rich people and politicians? Why do they need her to do it? Victims named her, why can’t they name others?

30-Dec-21

woodguy65's embedded Photo
woodguy65's embedded Photo

30-Dec-21
One victim named Alan Dershowitz and Prince Andrew.

30-Dec-21

Milhouse's embedded Photo

30-Dec-21

KSflatlander's embedded Photo
KSflatlander's embedded Photo

30-Dec-21

30-Dec-21