1..Covid-19 "lifestyle" is the new norm. New year, new mutations. China's gift to the world that will continue for years!
2..1/06/21 Congressional Investigation Report will reveal disturbing significant Trump & congressional sycophant involvement. No criminal or political repercussions will follow; it's Washington.
3..Despite NY criminal prosecution & civil litigation problems, political Trump will not go away. His narcissism won't allow it.
4..Bitcoin promotion & partisipatory fascination? This too, shall pass. Think "financial Beanie Baby."
5..RIP Betty White. (No brainer, just playing the odds).
6..Kamala Harris, our first woman President. Current Democrat Oval Office aged puppet limitations & increasing manipulative public appearance difficulties, plus "me first" Democrat Party historic value necessitates the change. (Hmm, perhaps a 2023 prediction, but it'll happen).
7..Coach Mike Krzyzewski goes out on top. Duke wins NCAA basketball championship. Yes, a career, well deserved, Hollywood ending!
8..Electric vehicle replacement of fossil fuel vehicles accelerates. Can't stop a politically correct enviornmental avalanche, despite danger of future massive electric grid "shut down" hacking vulnerability.
9..Athletic transgender issue will be resolved using DNA competitive sports reality, instead of "I am now a" politically correct fantasy. Future of women's competitive sports depends on this resolution.
10..Washington politicians will bridge current political chasm by embracing "Country First" attitude and casting aside their "you're wrong, my way or the highway" uncooperative, self-serving, constituent manipulating bluster. ;-)
Oh, come on, 9 out of 10 ain't bad! Happy New Year!!!
7... Begrudgingly agree, and I'm a Cuse/ Boeheim fan. Mike Krzyzewski is great, and I don't like to say it, has the edge on Cuse.
I am going to think positive and say the long spoke about bowsite update will finally take place and bring the forum up to 2010. ;)
Yall can worry about the rest of it !!!!
2. Pat will consider changing the site name to politicalnonsense.com.
3. Egomaniacs will continue to passively report how great they are and how the way they do things is better than the way others do them.
4. Knowing who to pay particular attention to (and who to ignore) will continue to be a key in learning useful info (on this site and in life).
5. Bowsite will continue to be a great resource with mostly wonderful people.
I generally try to be more positive but I've heard it from too many of the friends I've made on here.
1. The Bowsite pop-up ads will become 30-second infomercial ads
2. The Bowsite Community Forum or some reincarnation of it comes back. KPC becomes it's moderator
3. People will still complain about it
4. Prez Biden abducted by aliens
5. Aliens return Prez Biden because he keeps hugging them and whispering into one of their three ears
6. Prez Trump has a bad hair day when the wind changes direction
7. Stormy Daniels becomes a televangelist and a billionaire
8. Resident tag costs finally catch up to NR tag costs
9. PETA goes bankrupt after losing a class action lawsuit brought on by Butterball, Hormel and Oscar Meyer Wiener
10. Yellowstone National Park starts a crossbow only season to help keep the herds in check. Firearms, compounds and single-stringers not allowed
There you have it....the master of all prognosticators, the Great Swami has spoken......
2. DJT will NOT be the 2024 Repub nominee.
3. Bowsite will be subscription only to replace pop ups.
4. Big tech will be regulated and section 230 will go bye bye within 3 years. Repubs have an ax to grind.
5. The squad will be history in 2yrs.
6. Dems lose the house and senate.
7. By the end of 2022 we will be up to 4 boosters.
8. The View still cant find a unicorn conservative co host.
9. Kamala is caught up in a drug sting after leaving office however the FBI can't stand all the giggling so they drop all charges.
10. BLM is dissolved after massive fraud is discovered.
11. Cops and Live PD return to the airwaves.