General Topic
Contributors to this thread:
Overland 05-Jan-22
Sean D. 05-Jan-22
Sean D. 05-Jan-22
Rut Nut 05-Jan-22
Glunt@work 06-Jan-22
05-Jan-22
Australia has endured four lockdowns. 90% of its citizens are vaccinated. Allowing a vaccine exemption for him was a slap in the face to all Australians. I'm a tennis fan and was looking forward to watching Djokovic play. With him not in the tournament (not yet 100% guaranteed, but likely), I'm less likely to watch much. I do however support the decision to deny him entry. He knew what the rules were for a very long time.

05-Jan-22
If 90% are vaxed then they dont need to worry right?

05-Jan-22
I thought this was gonna be about Australia opening back up and I could go do my water buffalo hunt, looks like i'll still be waiting.

05-Jan-22

Rut Nut's Link
Saw this on the news tonight. They made it sound like it was only a temporary “snafu” after the wrong visa was applied for......................and would be lifted once the proper paperwork was filed.

Kinda silly to make such a fuss now that he is in the country............................this OMICRON is spreading like wildfire all over the world despite all the lockdowns, vaccinations and boosters....................

06-Jan-22
If they let him in, that's not a slap in the face to residents. The draconian lock downs and mandates are the slap in the face.

• Sitka Gear