bowbender77 08-Jan-22
07-Jan-22
Anyone? ;)

07-Jan-22
never forget

...err, always remember.

whatever...I forgot.

07-Jan-22
I woke up !!! Every morning I wake up since my heart attack is a blessing & a great day

07-Jan-22
Carry on go to work pay your taxes take care of your family.

And don't post on the 6th thread

07-Jan-22
"I woke up !!! Every morning I wake up since my (....................) is a blessing & a great day"

X2......^...this!!

07-Jan-22
Also glad to be here still, and thankful our Nation is as well!

07-Jan-22
As harmless as the 6th was.

07-Jan-22
It's the day Truman announced we have a hydrogen bomb and the day Black Sabbath released Paranoid.

07-Jan-22
Ah yes. January 7th. The day delusional Trumpers here continued to blame Antifa and the FBI for January 6.

January 8 is the day we call January 6th a tourist event with a few bad apples.

We back the blue until we don’t. Every one of you is too much of a p#%^y to call January 6th what it was.

07-Jan-22
Jan. 7th, as I recall, is a month after Dec. 7th. I recall Dec. 7th as the day my father was to go to war along with millions of patriotic men and women. IMHO, the speeches from the executive branch yesterday served only to further divide. Ten months from now the administration may be just lame ducks

07-Jan-22
Well said KSflatlander!!

07-Jan-22
"the day Black Sabbath released Paranoid."

Now were talking!

07-Jan-22
"Ah yes. January 7th. The day delusional Trumpers here continued to blame Antifa and the FBI for January 6."

Only a DAMN FOOL thinks everyone must pay the price for the actions of a few. I don't blame you for the riots, vandalism, looting, and murders that took place during the summer of 2020, but I do blame you for the numbskull fraudulently placed in the Oval Office...

07-Jan-22
January 7th definitely not on par with 9/12 or 12/8.

07-Jan-22
Supposed to be nice day here today - I think I'll shoot my bow

Some dickheads just always seem to bring politics into threads

07-Jan-22
"Every one of you is too much of a p#%^y to call January 6th what it was."

Says the fella on a hunting forum who openly supports the people in this country that would love to end hunting, the 2A and have us all armed with nothing sharper than soup spoons. Hilarious.

07-Jan-22
QUIETER NOISES!

07-Jan-22

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Glunt@work's embedded Photo

07-Jan-22
One day closer to April 15th!!!!

07-Jan-22
Just another day, but a cold one here at 6 degrees this am. Was fortunate enough to be able to get out of bed in a warm house with power for lights and hot water. Got ready and drove to work, being extra cautious to avoid black ice. Got my buddies coming over for poker night this evening. God is great and so are the United States of America!

07-Jan-22
What cnelk said. X2

07-Jan-22
Yup-just another day, but it is my dad's birthday! And...it is -45 realfeel here on the tundra of ND.

07-Jan-22
Jan 7...78 days after I arrowed my largest buck ever. Can't believe you all think it's as important as I do.

07-Jan-22
It's a day to reflect on past and present history and how they intertwine.

If all the buffalo weren't willfully slaughtered those many years ago, all the Capital protesters could have had a Buffalo Head hat and the coup would certainly have succeeded.

07-Jan-22
Jan 7th 2022. That day that the main shaft bearing went out on the truck I was driving. And it's dang cold. 2hrs till someone comes to get me. So it's either no heat. Or I have to keep the clutch depressed to keep the truck running for heat.

07-Jan-22
Update. A rancher came by and I caught a ride to the nearest town to sit in the coop to wait on a ride. Heat and coffee. All is good

07-Jan-22
Jan 7th means I have 1 month left to bow hunt deer in Ohio.

07-Jan-22
Jan 7th is National Tempura Day and National Bobblehead Day. Pertinent because we have someone with a fried brain in the White House, and a bobblehead beside him as VP. Always Remember.

07-Jan-22
The jobs report comes out and MISSED the prediction by a mile... oh wait, that happens all the time under bidenomics

07-Jan-22
Yup it is. Bright blue sky, lotsa snow, and 36 below this morning. I'm also heading to the range shortly to shoot my bow. We have a great indoor range. And after lunch head out on my almost daily snowshoe trek to see what the critters and trees are doing. And good chance for a cocktail hour later in front of the fireplace. And then tomorrow...

07-Jan-22
So I guess everyone celebrated national “ take the Christmas tree down day “ yesterday like I did!?! Was there some mis-information out there from the left???

07-Jan-22
Jaquomo, Snow Archer, 2x. We will be back on this thread in 10 months! Meanwhile I have to feed my deer ??.

07-Jan-22
Jan 7th Ksflatbrimmer still a Clown

07-Jan-22
Not sure about always, but I will remember Jan 6th 2022. I woke up and started just puking my guts out. Cold, then sweating my ass off. The right side of my gut was killing me, thought my appendix was maybe going to burst. Then my right testacle starting having a sharp pain.

Was fine by noon ish, slept the rest of the day.

Is puking an omnicron China virus symptom? I'm vaxed so there is no way possible it is omnicron. The odds of that are one in a bazillion.

Can we go back to arguing about vaccines now?

07-Jan-22
Jan 7th... lib media and big tech coordinating with Dem party to indoctrinate the masses.

Just like every other day.

07-Jan-22

ahunter76's embedded Photo
ahunter76's embedded Photo
KsFlat-Jan. 6th was nothing compared to all the destructon to all the cities around the country that the Dems condoned & turned a blind eye to. Jan 6th is being made a big deal because of the worthless, do nothing politicians IN Washington D.C... Lets track down all these rioters & criminals that destroyed so many hard working, innocent peoples lives. FK those in D.C.. (Photo) This is just ONE of many cities. Which is worse. Everything about the 6th is wrong, especially making it a "big deal"..

07-Jan-22
"Every one of you is too much of a p#%^y to call January 6th what it was."

January 6th would have been avoided if the Cap police did they’re job without bias. Of course, KS wouldn’t be posting questionable content if someone here was doing his job without bias. But it has nothing to do with politics…right?

07-Jan-22
Fresh snow here, 3-4 inches, perfect for hunting but a week after season closed. Bah, humbug.

07-Jan-22
KS 1 day of walking into a building to you is a bigger deal then weeks of looting, rioting, and murdering.

07-Jan-22
A great day to be an American. Thank God for my country, family, friends, health. Bad things happen all the time, no need to melt or call people names. Fein outrage over Jan 6 and vote for a party that cares nothing for human life. There's hope for both parties....... Jesus

07-Jan-22

BowenAero's embedded Photo
BowenAero's embedded Photo

07-Jan-22
Jan 7 - the day before Jan 8. Never forget that, or remember it, or whatever…

07-Jan-22
Business as usual here on Bowsite.

07-Jan-22
Wait.... I got this.... gimme a second....

Isn't Jan 7th the day AOC crawled out from under her desk and saw her shadow???

07-Jan-22
I said I wasnt going to post again.....

NOT ONE jan 6th rioter (note:rioter not "protester") has been charged with insurrection/sedition/treason.

Im done

07-Jan-22
We back the blue until we don’t. Every one of you is too much of a p#%^y to call January 6th what it was.

Only one party doesn’t back the blue and it’s the same bunch of spineless cowards who try and compare jan 6th to Pearl Harbor or 9-11.

07-Jan-22

rock50's embedded Photo
rock50's embedded Photo
07JAN is a great day for fishing..............ice is so clear it looks like 1" but measures 4"

07-Jan-22
And you all thought a guy from Kansas knew nothing about chumming for sharks...lol.

07-Jan-22

07-Jan-22
“ And you all thought a guy from Kansas knew nothing about chumming for sharks...lol.”.

Translation: “I got my ass kicked by reality , now how can I pretend I didn’t”.

07-Jan-22
Gentlemen, look at it for what it is, the riots never happened because msm did not cover it... insurrection was a huge stupid trap which some fell for with coaxing from inside force's. What about Maddona in her pussyhat talking about doing things to the Whitehouse? What about that fool actor asking about doing things to President Trump? And that redheaded comedian carrying a blood head around? Were you embarrassed by that?

07-Jan-22
Ambush for the win!

07-Jan-22
I thought Kamala Harris's speech yesterday was as phony as Bill Clinton stepping off the plane at Ron Brown's funeral and upon seeing the press, feigns crying.

07-Jan-22
Jan 7, 2022:

17 years and one month to the day since I caught a $1,000 walleye while ice fishing.

Exactly 9 months from today I'll be flying to Alaska to go hunt.

But first....13 days from today I have knee surgery.

07-Jan-22
Didn’t get around to shooting my bow today. Worked on a snowblower.

Tomorrow and Sunday are ice fishing for lake trout

07-Jan-22

BOHNTR's embedded Photo
BOHNTR's embedded Photo
A day for a double

07-Jan-22

07-Jan-22
January 7th, the day I started saving $2200 annually on my home and auto insurance by switching to farmers. :)

07-Jan-22
Great Thead!

07-Jan-22
rock50 that looks awesome!

07-Jan-22
Nice BOHNTR. That's a proper day in the outdoors.

07-Jan-22
Had a colonoscopy this morning, looks like I will be around for a while.

07-Jan-22
Thanks, RT!

07-Jan-22
Spent the last few hours under my sink, replacing my garbage disposal...reality, ya know (unlike the "January 6th" thread).

07-Jan-22
Fantastic, Roy! Good for both of you!

08-Jan-22
Friday, fun day...

08-Jan-22
…… is the day I went out to start one of my trucks, to only have the blower motor for the heat not work. Don’t know why it just stopped. Worked fine last night when I parked it. Might be the -3 temps. Who knows.

08-Jan-22

4nolz@work's embedded Photo
4nolz@work's embedded Photo

08-Jan-22
Never mind, I just found out that today is the 8th. So, I guess it was the lingering bad karma from 1/6/21 that made the blower motor not work.

It’s obvious Some people are reflecting on the damage that the 6th a year ago had on the country. Huddled up with their loved ones. Just happy that they are alive. And, no doubt lucky that the insurrection didn’t spill over to the whole country.

I bet the mean white guys down the road were planning it though. They had to be. They were Trump supporters. With their freedoms intact. Awful indeed. Causing the humble constitutional patriots huddling in fear, to further fear the freedoms they claim to love.

Yep, that sounds like a handful of people declaring the world almost toppled that day. SMH.

Oh the horror.

08-Jan-22
2 years ago on January 7th we lost one of drumming's finest, Mr. Neal Peart.

08-Jan-22

08-Jan-22

08-Jan-22
Not so sure about Jan 7th with all the left propaganda being pumped out by a failed administration. What I do know is that Jan 6th,2021 will always be Ashli Babbitt Day. RIP Ashli.

• Sitka Gear