scentman 20-Jan-22
sitO 20-Jan-22
Glunt@work 20-Jan-22
'Ike' (Phone) 21-Jan-22
BowSniper 21-Jan-22
orionsbrother 21-Jan-22
'Ike' (Phone) 21-Jan-22
10-Jan-22
Now its time for an Omicron specific vaccination folks.

Or so thats what The Pharma Vaxers say.

Whose in for another shot of The Juice?

D

10-Jan-22
I can’t hardly wait ! :-(

10-Jan-22
Gates would know

10-Jan-22
Sure, China will tweek Smallpox and reinfect some province. Hence the next Smallpox outbreak. They have souls to spare they would say.

Winder in US Gvt is going to buy the Omicron vax for then tell people they Must get that too?

D D

10-Jan-22
43 years old haven’t had a Tetanus shot since I was a kid and no flu shot ever. Doing just fine on my natural immunity the way god intended. Unless Covid is at least a 25% death sentence I’m going natural.

10-Jan-22
By the way, Omicron is not much more then a common cold why the hell would someone risk putting poison in them for that?

10-Jan-22
^^^ it's the thought that matters...

10-Jan-22
So was Bob Sagget, few weeks after booster.

My wife had a huge GI bleed right after 2nd jab. Almost killed her.

Sign me up for 4th , 5th, 6th jab after every spike protein mutation, sure……..

D

10-Jan-22
betty white had a stroke 3 days before the booster shot.,,,,,,

10-Jan-22
China's population is dwindling and they know it... they're way of leveling the playing field.

10-Jan-22
"Omicron is not much more then a common cold"

someone should go let the hospitals know

10-Jan-22
"someone should go let the hospitals know"

Funny how in Africa where it was first detected, the symptoms and effects were common-cold like, yet, once in the USA, it's as potent as the original...

10-Jan-22

Buffalo1's Link
The U.S. Army has developed "THE JAB" but ironically it is in testing Phase 1. It must go through Phases 2 & 3 before released. I'm sure Big Pharma is fighting this vaccine because "cure" would end the need for the other vaccines and boosters. This means the "waterhole" dries up for Big Pharma.

I have not heard a lot about massive covid outbreaks in the military. Could this be a result of Phase 1 military testing?

10-Jan-22
I would bet that The USA is one of the most unhealthy countries on Earth. I just love it when I see this at the Gas station.

Mom and Dad waiting to pay for their 96oz Big Gulp of Mountain Dew, who are both Morbidly Obese, and their 12 yo daughter holding her 3lb package of a Gummy Worms.

These are the people who I have no sympathy for.

10-Jan-22
Pyrannah, this isn’t my words this is words from Africa and doctors in the US. One of the biggest issues is their is a shortage of healthcare workers and children with Omicron. Everything I’m hearing from people in healthcare is hospitals are over run with people getting tests and people who go to the hospital that aren’t having breathing issues that should be at home.

10-Jan-22
Funny how in Africa where it was first detected, the symptoms and effects were common-cold like, yet, once in the USA, it's as potent as the original

Who is saying that? I’ve seen no one with any credibility say that. They’ve been saying quite the opposite in fact.

10-Jan-22
I have my annual physical in a few weeks. No offense to the medical experts here, but I’ll ask him about the jab.

10-Jan-22
Excuse you BEG ? we just had a Scotus justice tell us 10,000 kids were in serious condition on ventilators from Omicron.

Where ya been bud?

That statement doomed Fed Mandates.

D

10-Jan-22
BEG so Africa and UK says it’s mild but in the USA it’s killing people left and right. Man I got some great waves for you to surf in AZ.

10-Jan-22

Dmac's embedded Photo
Dmac's embedded Photo
Yes Sir

10-Jan-22
Notorious BEG, they are saying that now close to election time... lets be truthful here my brother.

10-Jan-22
Sometimes I think I’ve been sent back in time, to witness the witchcraft trials in Salem. Just like back then, the ignorance is astounding.

10-Jan-22
Mpdh X2

10-Jan-22
Do not give in to fear people.

Omicron for most is not going to kill you.

Dont listen to the MSM who outs neurotic's on camera to spread more fear. It all BS.

Plenty of iworse infectious diseases out there than Omnicron for sure.

D

10-Jan-22
I'm done

10-Jan-22
Ok mpdh smartass, how many times are you willing to get a shot, booster, new shot? Is there ANY limit to the amount of shots you would get for covid? 10 shots a year? 15? Ksflathead, you? 20? Do tell ...

10-Jan-22
They probably will not take any but demand ya all do.

Like most democrat politicians.

D

10-Jan-22
Funny…their grip on Covid is unwinding as rapidly as it did on “Russia collusion”!

10-Jan-22

Matt's Link
"Funny how in Africa where it was first detected, the symptoms and effects were common-cold like, yet, once in the USA, it's as potent as the original..."

Funny how in South Africa Omicron caused daily death counts to begin increasing once again, very un-common-cold like. Just like it is doing in the US.

10-Jan-22

Matt's Link
Duplicate

10-Jan-22

Matt's Link
Same as in Canada.

10-Jan-22
Actually, she said "100,000".

10-Jan-22
Scary that a Supreme Court Justice could just state a lie in public like that and only one news outlet called b.s.

10-Jan-22

Old Bow 's embedded Photo
 Old Bow 's embedded Photo
Put the needle in the skin

10-Jan-22
"Who is saying that? I’ve seen no one with any credibility say that."

Well, SA's health expert is the one who said that when it was first detected. But then again, she ain't no toni fauxi either so no credibility there.

You know, BEG, in order to be the smartest one in the room, you first need to be the smartest one in the room to begin with...

10-Jan-22
Excuse you BEG ? we just had a Scotus justice tell us 10,000 kids were in serious condition on ventilators from Omicron.

You clearly missed the part where I said “I’ve seen no one with any credibility” say the Omicron variant is a serious threat.

BEG so Africa and UK says it’s mild but in the USA it’s killing people left and right

I said the exact opposite. You all seem to literally be the people making the biggest deal of the Omicron variant at the moment.

Notorious BEG, they are saying that now close to election time... lets be truthful here my brother

So all the medical experts and healthcare professionals saying that Omicron appears more transmissible but far less deadly (which is also backed up by all the data being collected) are somehow tied to the election??

10-Jan-22
Knifeman, I gave no indication as to what side of this argument I’m on. To reply like you did makes me think that you know that your views are what I’m referring to.

10-Jan-22
Oh goody, another thread that only promotes more confirmation bias circle jerking. Take the f-ing jabs, if you want to. If your jobs require it, and you don't want to, find another job that doesn't require it, there's plenty of them out there. Can we just stop with this nonsense?

Matt

10-Jan-22
"So all the medical experts and healthcare professionals.."

You mean the ones who've been lying to us with made up "data" for the past 2 years? Yeah....I believe them....

11-Jan-22
I work in healthcare and got the Moderna shots last December after they told me I could stop the COVID testing for at least 2 months if I did. They said get the anti-body test 2 weeks after second shot and if results showed "high antibodies"(which mine did), no testing for 2 months. That lasted 2 weeks! Then they said EVERYBODY that works on the nursing home unit needs to be tested twice/wk.

I am young, in good shape and have no co-morbidities so I was not worried about getting COVID. Just got the shots to make my life easier.........................................or so I thought.

They are now recommending the booster, but it is not mandated yet.....................................

ABout a month ago we got a memo stating the (seasonal) Flu shot was mandated (as it has been the last several years). Up until THIS year, if you did not get the FLu shot, you needed to wear a mask for the duration of flu season. I very rarely get the flu, but got the shot every year up until this year. THis year I decided I was sick and tired of folks telling me what I HAD to do! So I refused to get the shot and of course because of COVID, we are wearing masks for the foreseeable future- so I am in compliance. But now all of a sudden, they are requiring we sign a form like we did for the COVID shots saying we have either a medical or religious exemption if we do not get the shot. Several of us have refused to sign the form because we do not have a medical or religious reason not to sign...........................we are just tired of being told what to do!

I have decided I will NOT get any more COVID shots and if the boosters become mandatory, I will be retiring.

And after the total %$#@ SHOW with my testing positive AND negative on the same day, being cleared to come back to work 6 days later, then sent home the same day only to be cleared to come back to work the next day- and all the misinformation and contradictory information I was told..........................................I will not believe anything they tell me anymore!

"FOLLOW THE SCIENCE?" YEah, right! : (

"TRUST THE GOVERNMENT!" YEah, right! : (

11-Jan-22
Matt, do you let people walk all over you? ;0)

11-Jan-22
Good plan. Im done with mandatory jabs. Will get anti virals and keep a regiment with me. Will roll the dice with that.

End the Great Jab Fest.

D

11-Jan-22
In my area the new variant is spreading fast. Several small businesses closed. 4 head out this week at my job. I tested positive 3 weeks ago. Mild flue type symptoms for 2 days then terrible chest congestion (hard to breath) for a week that I'm still not completely over. Still coughing up lots of flim in the am. My wife tested positive sat morning & is still in bed with severe flue type symptoms. Seems to affect each individual differently. ....We are both unvacinated ....

11-Jan-22
"...find another job that doesn't require it, there's plenty of them out there."

Not necessarily.

11-Jan-22
“Can we just stop with this nonsense?”

No, we’re not all a part of your flock of sheep.

11-Jan-22
Yeeesssiiireeee!!!!!!! A fourth vaccine!!!! At some point there will be a federal employee standing by every time clock in America giving the vaccine on Monday before you’re allowed to clock in. The only exceptions will be for those who entered the country illegally.

11-Jan-22
^^^ pretty good odds....

11-Jan-22
Trublu it doesn’t matter even if the pandemic is over in March which it probably should be you will be required to get the new vaccine because the government says so.

11-Jan-22
750.000 new covid cases in the US every 24 hours for the last week. The clock is ticking on those of us who have been Covid-free to this point. It's just a matter of time, I guess.

Now, I just heard a report from the medical expert on our local news. She's been a vaccine advocate since day one. Tonite, she talked about something called "immune fatigue". Apparently, it's when your immune system works overtime for too long reacting to multiple vaccines, and it basically shuts down.

I'm so tired of this sh!t.

Matt

11-Jan-22
Matt, omg do you finally see the light!? I can’t imagine a vaccine with 3 boosters is good for anyone’s health. I read today about a study that said if you have had the common cold recently then you have some immunity to Omicron. Well I had two colds in the last 5-6 months and so far no Omicron. I guess an unlucky blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes. Crossing my fingers.

11-Jan-22
I went back to work today. Staying out of the office since I'm somewhere around day 7-9. So I worked outside. Put a new track on a skid steer (fairly physical) and loaded a few customer trucks (distance and N95 mask). By about 1:00 I was toast. I've been sicker but can't say I've ever had a cold or flu that zaps energy like this.

11-Jan-22
What are the odds this variant runs it’s course before the new vaccinations get approved? Honestly, as fast as this one is known to spread, are we chasing our tail at this point?

Seems like it could be that way. Though the new formulation could prove more effective than the original for future variants.

11-Jan-22
Brad,

The only light I've seen in this whole fiasco is there are certain things that are only in God's hands. I still don't subscribe to the nonsensical conspiracy theories that are promoted by some, here. But I'm done trying to make sense out of the science. I'll take whatever hand God deals to me. He's treated me good so far.

Matt

11-Jan-22
I learned many years ago never say “never” as circumstances dictate situations. Evaluate !!

11-Jan-22
That’s exactly how I feel Matt. Yup would suck to end up in the hospital but I’ve been a gambler my whole life why stop now ha.

11-Jan-22
Paul, you're link requires a subscription fee I don't do that.

Matt

12-Jan-22
Surprised to see the same 10 posters on this thread as with EVERY covid thread?

I could post a thread named peanut butter vs booster and get the same 10 arguing about who's right. LOL

Don't you guys have anything else to do? Do your wives hate you that much? Is hunting season over? No hobbies? What possess the same 10 to constantly argue over who's right?

12-Jan-22
"^^^ it's the thought that matters... "

Close..... it's the compliance that matters. Rules those who make them don't follow. Told folks..... might be YEARS ago now.... I take this every bit as serious as those making the rules do. Pelosi, AOC, governors and officials of various blue states and other self appointed elitists. Every bit as serious. Just not as much hypocritical azz hat as they are. I'm nobodies mother, free people can do what they feel is best for THEM.

Witch trials were mentioned earlier. Fairly good analogy, but not sure it goes the way they meant it. It wasn't the Witches who attacked folks who had done nothing to them.... it was those who's fear and mob mentality made scapegoats out of those who had done nothing and not at fault for anything. Suddenly it was THEY who were "victims" of Witches and the Witches must be punished. Eliminated from society for non-compliance. Nurses and such who had been on the frontlines saving peoples lives long long before any vaccine existed.... now fired. In the middle of a self inflicted health care crisis of fired staff who refused to comply. Saving lives and serving earlier..... huh. Not good enough now. Police. Military. Front line folks. Great job. Azzhats.

WRT "these threads" and "you people".... what? Nothing else to do but stalk and read threads about the jabs? Oh, and Karen out on others while posting and bringing the thread TTT. Thanks much. Might have missed it otherwise...... =D

Git off my lawn!

12-Jan-22
shot and boosters worked for AOC ..... :(

12-Jan-22
Bump

12-Jan-22

cnelk's embedded Photo
cnelk's embedded Photo
Here’s a shirt for all you ‘boosters’

19-Jan-22

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

19-Jan-22

BowenAero's embedded Photo

19-Jan-22
"Nothing else to do but stalk and read threads about the jabs? Oh, and Karen out on others while posting and bringing the thread TTT. Thanks much. Might have missed it otherwise...... =D"

"Don't you guys have anything else to do? Do your wives hate you that much? Is hunting season over? No hobbies? What possess the same 10 to constantly argue over who's right?"

So what are you 2 doing here??! Did ya accidentally click on the thread? Do you not have anything better to do?...or did sleepy Joe force you to participate against your will?! Lol! You guys crack me up as you post on threads that you sit and complain about!

19-Jan-22

19-Jan-22
I'm a big choice guy, if you don't want the Vaxx- your choice.

My buddy died last Saturday of Covid. He had 4 comorbidities and was not vaxxed. He was in the hospital for 3 weeks.

My wife is a nurse- Kaiser on the front lines of Covid since it started working with geriatric patients. They give her daily updates on the latest cutting edge stats.

Bottom line....Covid is all about Comorbidities; 1 to none...and you will weather covid 99.8% 2 and you will be hit hard....still a very good chance of survival 3 or more and your chance of survival drops a lot.....down to somewhere around 80% or less.

I just went ahead and got the 3rd stick Monday.

19-Jan-22

19-Jan-22
China is loving every bit of this. They created this virus with fauci & made a killing off all the exports of PPE. Now we're teaching our kids to be scared of any illness that resembles a cold. China wins & we lose. Xi is laughing all the way to the bank.

19-Jan-22
I had the flu over christmas & covid last week. Tested for both each time. My flu symtoms were way worse than covid. Its not even close.

20-Jan-22

20-Jan-22

20-Jan-22

20-Jan-22
Yup we are going to see a lot of outbreaks over the years as Covid did not control as much of the population as they had liked.

20-Jan-22

Rut Nut's Link
This is nothing new. ANd doubt there is any connection to Corona Virus.

20-Jan-22
So my family of four are now "covid breakthrough". My 12 year old had a mild fever for 36 hours and that was it. The rest of us have flu like symptoms.

Here is what chaps my ass. I'd sign up in a heartbeat to get the actual anti-body treatment, but China joe and flip flop fauci are in charge of distributing it to the states. Colorado doesn't have any. We have been dealing with this China virus for a couple years, everyone is going to get it, but all Biden is preaching is masks, jabs and tests. Try to go freaking Walgreens and get throat lozenges, or mucinex, if you find it you are dam lucky. Our treatment sucks.

Biden says he is "over delivering". What a moron.

My wife's prayer group has been praying for a 54 year old guy who went in the hospital back in October. He died yesterday. Horrible way to end your life.

20-Jan-22
I just tested positive for the vids. Home test. However, I was having sone symptoms starting Monday evening. Not harsh. Just a bunch of head congestion and an upset stomach. Probably as mild as first round 13 months ago.

Well, I suspect the results are right. I e stayed in since then figuring as much. Not feeling bad. Just a little ikky and tight. Lord willing, I’ll walk through it as last time around.

20-Jan-22

Grey Ghost's Link
Grasshopper,

Sorry to hear about your situation. Did you see this article?

Matt

20-Jan-22
I'm back at work this week after having it. Like the flu for me but more tiring. No fun but hopefully all here have it as easy or better if you end up with it.

20-Jan-22
Thanks GG. I'll look into it although I am not "high risk" for limited supply. I'd settle for throat lozenges at this point, I may need a throat transplant, mine feels like it is melting.

20-Jan-22
We’ll, the wife and I are surviving. Day 8. Still recovering but over the hump for now

20-Jan-22
Pray the absolute best for you and your families. scentman.

20-Jan-22
My brother in Ft Collins, who has degrees in Biology and Microbiology, and his family(two boys/wife), did not enter any building other than their home for over a year. They're all vaccinated, nobody over 48yrs old. All four have now tested positive for Covid(last weekend), he took two of the "quick tests" and one of the others before confirmation.

He literally made me take tests before entering his home on two occasions, love and understand him so I obliged...both negative. I had it in Nov of 20, and again in May of 21(not vaccinated).

My one question to him was "is Omicron the beginning of the Endemic?"...he thinks it could be but still believes in the vaccine.

It's a crazy virus, or subset of, but I believe it will work itself out. I'm sorry for anyone who's lost someone close, luckily we haven't.

20-Jan-22
Disappointed in Carhartt keeping their mandate. I work in Ag and 1/2 my closet is Carhartt stuff.

21-Jan-22
Serious question, who has taken the last Booster and how many more will we end up with?

21-Jan-22

BowSniper's Link
This vaccinologist from the Mayo Clinic says your great great grandchildren will be getting immunized against covid.

I'd like to think those reamin voluntary, like the flu vaccine.

21-Jan-22
I had my booster about two months ago. No big deal.

I’m just a paint guy. This is second hand, I do not have the guy’s CV, weigh it as you may. Almost a year ago, I was talking to a doctor, who is a customer. Back then, he told me that he thought that in the future, doctors would be advocating that patients get a seasonal flu shot in the fall and a COVID shot twice a year, potentially being tweaked to cover multiple variants.

This was before boosters were being discussed. The vaccine was really just coming out.

It seems as though his projection might be spot on.

With deer, ferrets and whatever else acting as reservoirs for the virus, I don’t think it’s ever going away.

And from what I understand, it’s true that viruses tend to mutate to less lethal, more infectious varieties... that’s true of successful viruses.

Viruses aren’t sentient, planning out strategy. They just mutate randomly. A really nasty one could show up in the future.

The flu had been around for a really long time before the “Spanish Flu” popped up.

Who knows if there’ll be a variant in the future that completely circumvents whatever vaccine/booster/natural immunity anybody has. I’ve got too much going on to worry about it.

I live in a high density area, with untold interactions with people each day. I’m an “essential worker” and have been out amongst “the great unwashed” this entire time.

I’ll get future boosters if my doctor continues to believe they’re prudent. I’ll continue following grandma’s directions to eat nutritious meals, work to get enough sleep and wash my hands. And because I’m Swedish, I’ll continue to take vitamin D which most Scandinavians are deficient in. I’ll probably continue with some other vitamins as well... ‘cause... WTF? It’s cheap, can’t hurt, might help.

And I’ll just continue on with life knowing I’ve done what I can.

I have a healthy respect for heights. It doesn’t keep me from running my climber up fairly high. I’m not paranoid that the tree I’m in is going to snap and tip over. But I look at any tree that I’m going up. I’m not going up some bark- less, gray sun bleached, ant and woodpecker drilled sentinel.

Doesn’t seem prudent to me.

I might make a case for what I think is prudent in situations, but I’m not going to demand anything of anyone.

We all have different levels of risk tolerance for different things. And we all have justifications and rationalizations for behaviors and choices.

Being towed in a sled behind a truck across a frozen, snow covered lake at about seventy miles per hour under a full moon, at two in the morning may not be prudent, but it was/is fun.

I’m not paralyzed with fear about COVID, but I’m not licking any snotty, gooey people either.

YMMV

Do as you wish. Be who you wish to be.

21-Jan-22
I’m with you Rick, who knows where this all ends up, besides being a big windfall for certain companies…My question on the booster, is that do we get this one, only to have another come out next month and so on…

Seasonal like the Flu shot sounds more like it…

• Sitka Gear