Al Dente Laptop 13-Jan-22
Inshart 13-Jan-22
HDE 13-Jan-22
AZ8 13-Jan-22
13-Jan-22

cnelk's Link
Ranchers can shoot at, but must 'miss'.... ;) see link

13-Jan-22
LOL! That'll be what's coming next in states like NY, CA, and IL if someone breaks into your home or business with a weapon!

13-Jan-22
I can hear it now..................................................."OOOPS! I was really TRYING to miss- honest!" ;-)

13-Jan-22
Or do a Baldwin.....

"I NEVER PULLED THE TRIGGER!!!"

13-Jan-22
I know a guy who would be great at “hazing” wolves………

13-Jan-22
Ha yeah nothing like teaching the wolves to come by in the middle of the night. I’m guessing their are a lot of non hunters in the commission?

13-Jan-22
I'm sure all the ranchers just breathed a big sigh of relief.

...eyeroll.

13-Jan-22
Watch, eventually the wolves will figure it out and will start giving the wolf version of the "Let's Go Brandon" sign language!

13-Jan-22
So, if you're trying to "haze", and you make a bad shot, what's that called?

Matt

13-Jan-22
Easy to not haze a wolf if it's not wearing a tracking collar...

13-Jan-22
The supposed "wolf expert" from Center for Biological Diversity says the solution is simple. Ranchers can simply hire "Range Riders" to guard the ranches by shining lights at the wolves and throwing rocks at them. Really. You can't make this stuff up.

13-Jan-22
I think that “wolf expert” needs to spend a few weeks riding several thousand mountainous acres day and night. We”lol arm them to the teeth with rocks a flashlight and even throw in a whistle. Lol When your view of nature is formed the tough the Disney channel you should have any opinions on anything actually happening in nature.

13-Jan-22
Sounds like the same line of thinking as retraining the cattle guards. Just can't fix stupid...

13-Jan-22
There is a war going on out there, and its all against hunting and fishing and trapping........ We have all kinds of "conservation organizations" out there, I think they would be better off, joining up together, along with all the manufacturers whose livelyhood depend on those pursuits, to fight, the fight,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

13-Jan-22
No more Police here in NYS, they are being replaced with the DCRU. The Drum Circle Response Unit. They will be sent in to diffuse any hostile situation, after their ritual, they will then hug it out with the deranged naked man wielding a bloody knife, and it will all be good! I can see the wolves now, sneering and snickering as the bullets just whiz right by 'em. Total joke, but truly not surprised at all.

13-Jan-22
Ha, I know a few guys here in MN that tried that "hazing" thing --- they loved it. They would fire a couple shots, the wolf would "get mad" and kind of hunch up and lumber off into the timber and never come back. Worked great.

13-Jan-22
^^^ "like"

13-Jan-22
22-250 makes a very accurate hazing tool!

• Sitka Gear