Mark Watkins 25-Mar-11
Mathews Man 25-Mar-11
Rutnstrut 25-Mar-11
scrapejuice 25-Mar-11
Hunter 25-Mar-11
rutman 25-Mar-11
No Mercy 25-Mar-11
25-Mar-11
I just finished my octagon table. Still waiting on my buck from this past November from the taxy, so I just put my 07 buck on it. I like it real well on there, and may just leave it. One thing I was really after with my pedestal, was to be able to easily interchange my different mounts if I choose to. Overall I'm real pleased with it. I have since began to build and sell a few of these, check me out in the classifieds if interested. [IMG]http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr305/scrapejuice28/100_4660.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr305/scrapejuice28/100_4652.jpg[/IMG]

25-Mar-11

scrapejuice's embedded Photo
scrapejuice's embedded Photo
here is a picture

25-Mar-11
Very nice, i have a couple of wall pedestal mounts but i think my next one will be a floor pedestal mount.

25-Mar-11
Nice!!

25-Mar-11
very nicely done and good idea with having the option to interchange mounts.

25-Mar-11
Nice! Might have to try building that.

25-Mar-11
Very nice man!

happy hunting, dv

25-Mar-11
Very nice! congrats!

25-Mar-11

Mathews Man's embedded Photo
Mathews Man's embedded Photo
The barnwood is a very nice look.

My dad and I have been building a few bases for our African stuff. Here is one I made of solid Oak and Walnut with a Granite top.

I probably have over $400 into building this myself, the top alone was around $250 to have fabricated.

25-Mar-11
I really like the barn board, I have a bunch and have been thinking of how to use it on mounts.

25-Mar-11
Mathews Man - WOW! that really looks NICE!

sure is easy to tie up quiet a bit of time and money in these things in a hurry.

25-Mar-11

Hunter's embedded Photo
Hunter's embedded Photo
Here's an elk mount with a pedestal I built out of landscape timbers. The height of the mount can be changed and the head can rotate.

25-Mar-11
mathews man that is awesome

25-Mar-11

No Mercy's embedded Photo
No Mercy's embedded Photo
Great looking pedestals guys! Here is one a buddy made for me out of barn wood taken from an old barn near where I killed this muley. the plants, dirt and rocks all came from the hill that I shot him on.

• Sitka Gear