SHAMROCK 20-Jul-10
justinspicher 20-Jul-10
chillymac 20-Jul-10
Fitz 22-Jul-10
GregE 22-Jul-10
GregE 22-Jul-10
RosinBag 22-Jul-10
20-Jul-10
Does anyone know of any places that offer military discounts on Sitka Gear?

20-Jul-10
if im not mistaken, Wholesale sports (used to be Sportsmans Warehouse)does take them, i know that Sportsmans Warehouse did

20-Jul-10
Did you try Sitka directly?

20-Jul-10
Sitka is getting tight on their dicount directly. You can try www.leoadventures.com You fill out an application, submit some documents and if accepted, you get discounts on many companies products. Sitka is one of the companies.

20-Jul-10
You guys should get it for free

20-Jul-10
Ya i wish if people were only that nice

20-Jul-10
Spot Hogg gives a good discount to active military.

20-Jul-10
Wholesale sports gives a 10% discount to us military cats.

20-Jul-10
Bass Pro gives 10%discount to vets.You just need something like VA medical card.

22-Jul-10
All of you GOV workers, not just military, should really sign up for www.leoadventures.com. The discounts are amazing...

22-Jul-10
"Wholesale Sports gives a 10% discount to us military cats. "

5% is what I've found= the local Cabelas gives 5% also.

Greg

22-Jul-10

GregE's Link
http://www.probowhunter.com/

Great prices below MAP (once you look in your cart) and Free membership for military.

Greg ______

The Professional Bowhunter's Buyer's Club offers members exclusive discounts to the two Biggest and Best Bowhunting Stores on the Web: eders.com and BowhuntingOutlet.com. The discounts offered to members vary by product but nearly all of the 10,000 items in the eders store and the 15,000 products in BowhuntingOutlet are significantly discounted.

____

What if I don't like it? The best part of this membership is...There is No Risk and we offer a 100% money-back guarentee. Eders.com will refund your entire $15.00 Membership fee at any time prior to you making a purchase as a member. In other words, if you become a member and then decide the sales are not going to save you more than the membership…just let us know and we'll credit you.

How much is it and How does it work?: The membership is just $15.00 a year. After purchasing a membership, within 12 hours, eders.com will email you confirming your membership to the club. After your membership is confirmed, whenever you log into your eders.com or BowhuntingOutlet.com account, you will be shown the "ProBowhunter" pricing. You will also see a star showing you what percentage you are saving compared to normal customers.

How do I join? Just go to: www.eders.com and sign up for your membership and remember, if the membership isn't as good as we say, we'll give you your money right back.

Besides amazing savings, ProBowhunter's will also be offered exclusive deals and probowhunter gear.

Free For Military We are proud to announce that membership to the Professional Bowhunter Buyer's Club is now FREE for all members of the US Military (active and retired) click here more more info.

22-Jul-10
With Leo Adventures I believe it depends on which company. With Sitka I think it is 40%, which makes it worthwhile.

• Sitka Gear