RachAtk 21-Apr-12
Paul@thefort 21-Apr-12
scentman 21-Apr-12
RachAtk 21-Apr-12
smokey 22-Apr-12
RachAtk 22-Apr-12
RachAtk 23-Apr-12
20-Apr-12
This hunt will be fully live, not the semi-live that we're used to. No editing, no re-takes, everything is live as it happens. I can't wait to watch in the morning. Good luck Kendra!

20-Apr-12
Good luck Kendra!

20-Apr-12
Sunrise is 6:55am Central time on saturday around North Platte. Slightly earlier as one goes east.

I would expect this will be 6 am central time.

21-Apr-12
Will this be available to mobile users?

21-Apr-12
Good luck!

21-Apr-12
Entertaining to a point.

Why not remove the strutted decoy earlier?

There is a need for more footage out of the blind at wildlife even if it was out of range.

21-Apr-12
Great first try at this in every way. (technology and hunt setup) Wish I was out there but not my season yet. Good entertainment while doing housework. Best wishes on future projects like this.

21-Apr-12
Great first try at this in every way. (technology and hunt setup) Wish I was out there but not my season yet. Good entertainment while doing housework. Best wishes on future projects like this.

21-Apr-12
I tried but can't get the feed.

21-Apr-12
Scentman, try going directly to www.atkinsonexpeditions.com rather than the link on the Bowsite homepage.

21-Apr-12
I could not get the feed also. Will try directly. Paul

21-Apr-12
Thanks RachAtk, I'll try again in the morning...neat stuff. Did they get one?

21-Apr-12
There were a couple of misses right at 1pm as soon as they sat down this afternoon! They'll be back on the roost at 5:45 am MST tomorrow. Definitely go directly to www.atkinsonexpeditions.com to view, as it is pointed to the live stream. The link on the Bowsite homepage is pointed to the hunts landing page.

22-Apr-12
Evewry tme I tried it said OFFLINE. Wish I could have seen it.

22-Apr-12
Smokey, we've discovered that the online attention span is about 2 hours. In the chat room on the homepage (www.atkinsonexpeditions.com) you'll always see the next start time and you can count on it being online for about 2 hours after that. This morning was epic ... I think not many were up to see it, but they pushed the roost and streamed the morning orchestra. 6 longbeards pitched 100 yards away and went the wrong way. Whitetail bucks 45 yards away. They'll be streaming again at 10:30am MST this morning.

23-Apr-12
Wes and Kendra had some tough breaks yesterday, so after a few adjustments they'll be back in the blind at 11am MST to give the turkeys a parting shot! Be there as it goes down live at www.atkinsonexpeditions.com

• Sitka Gear